LETTER

Happy for you, yes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can’t say sequel but this is the continuation of my story “Happy for you, yes.”

And yup I had the energy to even continue this. It has been almost two years since I posted this. I’m sorry, feel free to slap me.

I was reading my old stories and ideas just started popping up and I decided to just continue this.

 

“Oh no—“ Mingyu gasped, somehow tears are welling on his eyes.

 

Dear Idiot Mingyu,

                Do bear with me because even I don’t see the point in making this letter. I don’t really how I’ll tell you about my feelings. You know me. I’m not the expressive type. So I guess a letter is the best option for someone like me.

                I know we have been best of friends since forever, and after all this time I have been contemplating. How my heart suddenly beats fast when you look at me, and the how smiles you give me make my heart melt. And opposite to that, how I feel lonely whenever you’re not around, how I worry about you when you are sick like I’m your mom or something like that.

                I love how you wait for me before lunch just so you can brag about your food that you make. (damn you because I don’t know how to cook) but you still share your food to me. And when you give me your notes in our English subject because you know I don’t take down notes and I sleep at that subject all the time. You have been the best of all the friends that I have, and that you share your secrets to me, and whenever you get sad or get disappointed about your grades, or your parents, or even just for minor reasons, you still share them to me. It makes me feel all special.

                Now that we are on our graduating class, I just wanted to confess my feelings for you. I want to let you know that the feelings I have for you is more than just bestfriends.

 

I love you Kim Mingyu.

 

Sorry this was sudden. I am an awkward kiwi. Happy Graduation! Congratulations to us! If ever I get an answer to this confession, let’s work hard and reach for our dreams together!

                                                                                                                                                                Idiot Jeon

 

A letter. From Jeon Wonwoo, his bestfriend for a very long time.

He planned to confess back then. And mingyu didn’t give him the chance.

That was why Wonwoo didn’t want to talk about it back at the café.

He was hurting his bestfriend, without him knowing.

Wow Kim, you’re the worst.

But why was it with Minyoung’s things, moreover these were old stuffs.

-----

 

Wonwoo decided not to attend the reception, of course as to not continue hurting his feelings. Instead, he went back to his office and continues unfinished work.

 

Watching his bestfriend slash big time love of his life getting married to another person was very hard, he deserved even just a pat in his back. And after speaking in his mind, he suddenly felt a pat on his back, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter