Love Anyway

Live Anyway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BTS - Whalien 52

Days turned into weeks and both Taehyung and Taeho were just barely making time passing by. Taeho had stopped working at his second part time job. He didn’t have a hospital bill burdened on his shoulders; the only bills left were the loan and the debt. But since none of them used much money on other stuff besides food, Taeho had managed to pay back a huge amount of the money already.

Ever since their mother had been shifted to the hospital the guys had managed to learn how to cook. They weren’t experts, but they had learned just enough to make it through. Which was why their mother’s absent didn’t impact on their daily life as much. Yes, they were sad, no they were devastated but both of them knew there was nothing to do. Neither of them could bring back their mother, no matter how much they yelled or no matter how much they cried.

The first days after their mother’s death Taehyung remembered how he didn’t seem to get along with Taeho any longer. They couldn’t even stand being in the same room. They would yell at each other about the most ridiculous things, because they didn’t know how to get rid of the sorrow tugging their heart. It would always end with Taeho leaving and staying at one of his friends place, or just drink to stop feeling and get rid of his thoughts. But then slowly but steady things were coming back to normal, even though it wasn’t the same anymore. They weren’t laughing when they spoke to one another, matter in fact they barely spoke nowadays, but at least the yelling had stopped.

The days just passed by, barely that was. Taehyung would drag himself to school and then go to work right after from Monday to Friday and then stay at home and study during the weekend. His brother on the other hand worked from Monday to Saturday and only stayed at home during the Sundays, if he didn’t end up with going out with his friends and then get home pretty late.

Taehyung walked home with heavy steps after work. Usually he would be paddling on his bike at this hour wanting to get home as soon as possible, because he knew he had to eat and then go visit his mother. But since she wasn’t here all he had to do was get home and do nothing basically. His brother was probably at home, but since they weren’t talking Taehyung had nothing to go home to anymore, but he couldn’t have been more wrong.

After long he had received a message from his brother saying he had ordered pizza and told Taehyung to get home quickly before it turned cold. After reading the message Taehyung felt energy rush through his body as his heavy feet suddenly felt light as he began running the small path from his work to home.

The moment he arrived home he swung the door open only to be greeted by Taeho’s huge grin. It seemed like he was trying to make things like normal again. “Great, you’re here! Let’s dig in!” He cheered sitting down beside the table and opened the box and sniffed the delicious smell of newly baked pizza. He grabbed one slice and placed it on the plate he held in his hand and handed it over to Taehyung who plopped next to him. “This one is with extra cheese, the other one is with extra cheese and meat” He gave his younger brother a toothy grin. “I’ve rented movies as well. I took the day off tomorrow so let’s have some fun” Taeho pushed Taehyung’s shoulder with his own as he played the movie he had just rented. Taehyung didn’t say much in return but he had to admit he felt lucky to have his brother back again during this tough time.

The next day after a long night Taeho was awoken by the sound of his phone ringing. It was echoing against his bedroom walls and he groaned while he reached out for his phone. He didn’t even look at the caller-id and with a groggy voice greeted to the person on the other end. His eyes snapped open upon hearing the familiar voice of one of the nurses that took care of his mother. She told him about one of her belongings being left behind and that he needed to come and pick it up, as the hospital was not allowed to keep it.

Taeho just snorted and told her he would be there soon. He thought it was ironic how the hospital was actually a money machine, but when it came to stuff with no value they would suddenly follow their policy. With a sigh he pulled the comforter off him, freshened up and changed his clothes. Before leaving he banged his hand on Taehyung’s bedroom door telling him that he was going away, which only made the boy on the other side of the door jump out of bed. The door was swung open and one large eyed Taehyung stared at his older brother. “Where are you going?”

“Hospital” He mumbled while putting on his snickers and Taehyung wrinkled his nose.

“Why?”

“They got something that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter