Chapter 1

Antidotes Botheration

Chapter 1

 

In a sunny morning, there was a woman who was walking around her house. She was enjoying the sunshine that makes her body feel warm, and the fresh air in the morning. She continued to walk. While walking, her ears heard the faint sound of a crying baby. Because out of curiosity, she searched the source of the voice. After passing around five houses, she found a tiny baby in a basket. She looked around, but didn't find anyone. She looked back toward the baby. She approached the letter and opened it.


To anyone who see this baby, please take care of her. Thank you, may God bless and reciprocate your kindness.


"Just it?" The woman asked herself in disbelief. But when she reversed the letter, there are other writings behind.

 

Born on 28th June 1991
The daughter of Mr. Seo In Guk and Mrs. Kim Shin Ae

 

"Mr. Seo In Guk and Mrs. Kim Shin Ae? I think I've heard that before, it's feel familiar to me." She looked back at the baby. Somehow half of her feelings said to not take the baby, but half said if she had to take care of the baby.

"I have to take her. After all, it was what was ordered in the letter." she said. She bent down and took the baby basket, and the baby's bag. She walked back toward her house. When she arrived at her house, she rang the bell of the house.


DING DONG

 


A few times later after the bell rang, a maid opened the door for her.

"Please come in, Mrs. Kwon." The maid said as she bowed. The woman just smiled in response. The woman walked toward the kitchen while carrying the baby.

"Yeobo-ah, you're home?" A man said while reading a newspaper and stole a quick glance at the woman who had entered the house.

"Yes. I walked around this estate." She said.

The man looked at his wife and then put the newspaper. His eyes widened surprised to see his wife carrying a baby.

"Whose baby is it?" he asked, surprised. The man looked at the baby with a look that is difficult to describe.

"I find this baby infront of a house. There was a letter too, and the writer told me to take care of this baby." said the woman then sat in one chair.

"Bring the baby to the orphanage. Moreover, we already have a child. For what-"

"At least she could accompany Yuri and take care of her." The woman interrupted. The man paused, then nod head.

"Ok. I agree."

The woman smile. She bring the baby to Yuri's room, her daughter.

"Yuri-ah, see, eomma bring new friends." The woman who turns out have a baby girl named Yuri holds the baby that she found earlier and holding her daughter, Yuri.

"I found her on the street earlier. Poor her." said the woman while cradling Yuri. She doesn't even care about the baby she found continued to cry.

"Aigoo... why are you keep crying? That's very noisy." Yuri 's mother complained. But instead of stop crying, the baby's cry become louder. She sighed, then holding the baby who was still crying in her arms and calm her down.

"Sshhh... don't cry." She said, patting the baby's back gently. "Oh! Her parents have prepared her needs." She suddenly said. She remember the bag which left with the baby.

"Clothes, shoes, blanket, hat, milk bottle, napkin."


"Hmmm... looks like they've prepare all of it nicely." She said sarcastically. She tidy up the things then insert them back to the bag. After that, she left the two babies in the room.

---

Time goes so fast. Mrs. Kwon's cared the baby that she found. And she named the baby Seohyun. Seo Joo Hyun. They've been raised Seohyun as their child too.

But Seohyun treated unfairly by both her 'adoptive' parents. Seohyun must called Yuri's parents Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon. Seohyun must wear clothes with dark colour, like black, dark blue, dark purple or green, or at least white. She banned to wear clothes with bright colors. Seohyun also must always give and share anything with their biological child, Yuri. When she asked why she had to do all of it, Yuri's mother always answered her question with an answer that is always the same and made ​​her sad.

"Because you're just our adoptive child." That answer is always thrown at her, both of Yuri's parents. And she just try to be patient. But she is very grateful because there're still people who want to take care of it. But deep in her heart, she is disappointed at the biological parents. Why she dumped in the street? What is so severe care of her?

---

"Seohyun-ah! Let's play together." said a little girl. The girl that called Seohyun immediately turned her head to the girl that called her earlier, then approach her.

"What game we want to play, Yuri-ah?" Seohyun asked.

"Let's play hide and seek. I'll hide and you are the one who will seek." Yuri said.

"Ok, I'll seek." Seohyun said feebly. Actually she want to hide, but for the sake of Yuri, she have to budge. If she didn't budge, they'll fight and Yuri's mom will scolded her.

When they're playing, suddenly Yuri's mom called Yuri.

"Yuri-ah! Come here, Sweetheart!" called her. Yuri ran immediately towards her mother, left Seohyun who just looked at them. She's envy, look at Yuri who still have parents and family who loves her so much. And Seohyun? She's just an adopted child who always gives a burden to Yuri's parents because they have to take care of her. She low her head, why her life must be like this? She never feel sincere feelings from anyone.

"Seohyun, we'll go to the mall, don't be naughty and stay at house. Don't go anywhere." Yuri's mom warned her. Seohyun just nodded feebly. She want to go to the mall too. She want to shopping as much as she wants. She want to see people wear colorful clothes too. But unfortunately, she always has to stay at house with Mrs. Kim and the other maids. Mrs. Kim is the assistent here. She take care all of this houseworks, including set the other maid's works. Although she is 48 years old now, but her face still look pretty and young, and she is kind and care too. Seohyun is very close with her. Even once Seohyun think, why she not become Mrs. Kim's daughter? She is nicer than Mrs. Kwon. She is patient, understanding, and she take care Seohyun like Seohyun is her own daughter.

"Seohyun-ah!" A girl approached Seohyun while running. She is in the same age with Seohyun.

"Oh, Yoona-ah! What are you doing here?!" Yoona is one of Yuri's friend. But Yoona is more close with Seohyun, while Yuri close with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. When Yuri wasn't at home, usually Yoona's the one who will play with Seohyun. Other Yuri friends' also sometimes play with Seohyun.

"Oh, I think you'll come with Taeyeon." said Seohyun. Usually Yoona will come with Taeyeon/Jessica. But this time Yoona just came alone.

"Oh about that.. Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany are shopping with their own parents. Oh yeah, are you already preparing dress for Yuri's birthday party tomorrow. Although they are still 7 years old, but they're acting like a teenager who will prepare dress for party.

"I don't know, I wasn't allowed to go out." Seohyun said weakly.

"Don't worry, if you aren't allowed to come out, I 'll lend you a dress Seo-ah." Yoona said, smiling sweetly.

"Aigoo, gomawo Yoongie.." Seohyun said while hug Yoona. Yoona giggled at Seohyun's act.

"Seo-ah, I must go home now. I'm afraid my mother would search me. Today or tomorrow I'm going to come here and bring my dress." Yoona said with a smile.

"Ne Yoongie, be careful, send my greet to the others." Seohyun said, waving her hand. Yoona waved back at her.

 

 

A few hours later...

 

"Seohyun, we're home." Yuri said while smiled widely. Seohyun just smiled a little and glanced at 4 paper bags that carried by Yuri. Seohyun looked down sadly. She wonder when she can like Yuri? Living a luxury life and can buy whatever she wants?

Yuri and her mother went to Yuri's room upstairs. Seohyun also wanted to go to her room, so she followed Yuri go upstairs because their rooms are on the same floor.

"Eomma, what dress should I wear tomorrow?" Yuri asked to her mother as she pulled the dresses she had bought in her bed. Seohyun peered from the gap in Yuri's door. She looked at Yuri's dresses. Pink, yellow, red, purple and white. All of them are colorful and pretty. Seohyun bowed her head. She was unhappy because she wasn't allowed to wear colorful clothes like Yuri.

"Seems the pink one suit you." Her mother said, while staring at Yuri's pink dress.

"Ok then. I'll wear that." Yuri said happily. Her mother smiled.

"You're still beautiful although you wear anything, Yuri-ah. " Her mother said. They both chatted happily. And Seohyun? She still looking at them. Tears began to drip, seeing the view of mother and child in front of her. 'Mom, where are you?' She thought. Seohyun walked slowly into her room. She sighed. She went into her room that isn't too large. Her eyes caught a dress in her bed. Who's dress is it? She walked over to the dress. The dress was striped black and white. When she took the dress, a piece of paper fell. Seohyun took the paper and read it.

 

Hey Seo-ah, this dress I lent it to you. Wear it tomorrow at Yuri's party, okay?

From : Deer Yoong

 


(The dress)

 

"Kyaa... gomawo Yoongie-ah." Seohyun cheered happily. She don't need to wear the old dress. Moreover, she was bored. Every party she had to wear the same dress again. Seohyun stared at the dress, smiling. Simple, but still pretty in her eyes. Suddenly her smile disappeared. She forgot to prepare gift for Yuri.

"Aigoo.. What should I give to Yuri tomorrow?" she murmured anxiously. "Aishh.. I completely forgot." Seohyun ruffled her hair. For 30 minutes she was stay in the room, thinking about what gift she should give to Yuri. When she thought about it, suddenly Yuri went to her room.

"Seo-ah, you will come to my party, right?" Yuri asked, smiling. Seohyun raised her head looked at Yuri, later she smiled widely.

"Yeah of course." Seohyun said.

"Ok then, I'll go to my room now. Bye." Yuri said then ran out from Seohyun's room.


Yuri immediately go to her room, "What did you say? Will she present at the party?" Her mother asked Yuri.

"Yes, she says she'll be present at my party later. I'm so happy." Yuri said, smiling brightly.

"Then you have to look pretty tomorrow." Her mother said as she tidied the Yuri's room. Yuri nodded, "Definitely."

Yuri's mom walk out from her daughter's room. When she want to go downstairs, she passed with Seohyun.

"Where are tou going?" Mrs. Kwon asked.

"Oh Mrs. Kwon." She bowed. "I'm going to buy a gift for Yuri." Seohyun said quietly, she was afraid Yuri will hear it.

"Oh.. don't be late at home. Careful." Mrs. Kwon said.

"Yes Mrs. Kwon. I'll go now. Annyeong." Seohyun bowed then run downstairs. Mrs. Kwon just smiled.

***

The next day

All the maids here are busy preparing for Yuri's birthday party. The preparation are very much, as if they were going to celebrate a birthday of a company. Yuri's mother looks busy organizing below.

"Move the table to the left a little!"

"Don't forget to prepare food properly. Make sure they're all delicious!"

"Set the balloon correctly!"

"Don't miss anything! I want everthing to be perfect!"

 

She told the maids endlessly. Some maids even complain about Mrs. Kwon who talked incessantly.

 

"Aish.. she's very noisy. Without being told, we already know what we should do." Gyuri, one of the helpers at the kitchen.

"Evil witch." said one of the maids, Hara.

"Yes, if Mrs. Kwon hear it, you could be reprimanded. Ka(go)! Back to work!" Mrs. Kim, who heard their conversation immediately approached both of them. She rebuked them both.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim." They both bowed their heads and then continue their work.

On the other hand, Yuri was getting ready in her room. Now is 3 p.m. and the party starts at 6 p.m. That means she still had time 3 hours more for get ready.


While Seohyun were wrapping presents for Yuri in her room. She also didn't forget to lock the door, afraid that if Yuri suddenly entered her room. She wrapping the present neatly. The wrapped gift color was purple, Yuri 's favorite color. She decided to give cute notes and some pens to Yuri as the gifts. She knew that Yuri likes to write stories or writing her daily activities.

 

 


(The notes ^^)

 

(The pens)

"Huh... done!" Seohyun smiled, looking at the gift happily. Not forget she also writes greeting cards for Yuri. Seohyun smiled with satisfaction to see the results of her work. She was like art & craft, no wonder she wrapped the gift neatly.

When finished wrapping the gift for Yuri, Seohyun went to the bathroom to change clothes. She is so happy because she'll meet Yoona, Taeyeon and the others.

'Tonight will be fun.' She thought.

 After finish dressing, she walked towards the mirror.

"Aigoo!! This dress is very pretty. I should thank Yoongie for lent me this!" Seohyun said while look at her reflection in the mirror.


-------------------------------
[a/n]


Annyeong guys !! I 'm sorry if I haven't update for a long time. I'm still on holiday now, so I don't have time to write keke ^^. Kyuhyun and Siwon haven't appeared in this chapter, but they'll appear in the next chapter. And this is the first chapter. I still don't know when I'll write the second chappie, but I'll finish it ASAP ^^