1/1

Water Lily
Please log in to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pressed his finger in the shutter to take another picture of the perfect landscape, behind the lenses, the image of the Jardin du Luxembourg was majestic and the people enjoying the view only helped to increase the beauty. Vacations had always been a sour spot for him, he enjoyed his job so much he rarely took a significant amount of his time from it, but Woohyun, his manager had pulled him out of it almost by force, saying that he was wasting his life away and a lot of other nonsense. Now that he was here in Paris, it was definitely a good choice.

He had been here before for a photoshoot but unfortunately for him he didn’t had time for sightseeing. Looking through his lenses once more to find another angle or another unseen spot, the scenery that greet him when he turned around was stunning and he couldn’t help the slip of his finger to capture the picture as fast as possible. Unfortunately for him, he forgot to silence the camera and the sound of the photo being taken alerted the viewers, or to be more specifically, he was caught red handed by the person he had just snap a photo of.

At seeing the surprised face of the person before him, he knew he was at fault, but how could a being this beautiful exist? He had to take the photo, it was just meant to be. Yet, the embarrassment of being caught wouldn’t leave his body and he lowered his camera. Myungsoo scratched his head but didn’t dare avert or lower his eyes, to be honest he wanted to appreciate the beauty as much as he could.

‘’Mianhae’’ he apologized and instantly remember where he was and tried to apologize once more in French when the marvelous voice of the beautiful creature spoke to him.

‘’Omo! You speak Korean? I’m Korean’’ The slender and tall boy surprised him and he sighed at being in familiar territory, it was always so comfortable to speak his mother language. ‘’…I know this may be sudden but I’m lost, could you help me?’’

Myungsoo was lost for a second there, he had lost his senses thinking of those round eyes when he said something and had to listen but his response was not really thought… like… this person was so distracting, astounding eyes, full lips, incredible hair that seemed to be softer than silk… was hair even supposed to be so shiny?

‘’I don’t think I know heaven…’’

He answered with a sigh and at noticing the other blushing profusely he felt like banging his head on the floor. What had possessed him to say that? Oh God, this was so embarrassing, he cursed internally. He needed to pass less time with that greasy manager hyung of his.

Trying to act like he hadn’t just confess such a greasy statement, he faked a cough and asked in his mature, deep voice. Which Woohyun called L, like if he had some kind of mental disorder…

‘’Which place are you searching for?’’ the fine specim— cough –Ok stop Kim Myungsoo.

‘’Well… I’m kinda lost here, I am not the best with directions and I can’t find my hotel, however I know it’s close by… so I thought, maybe you have seen it somewhere about here? I wish I could ask natives but my French is very basic’’ the boy said in a soft voice.

‘’Where are you staying at?’’ Myungsoo asked regaining more of his self at the troubled expression of the other.

‘’Oh! I’m at the Royals Hotel’’

‘’Really?! I’m there too I know the way.’’ Myungsoo said in a surprised high tone at the wonderfulness of that notice, to what the boy smile brightly, a contained chuckle sounding in his throat.

‘’Thank you so much. I’m Lee Sungjong by the way and you?’’

‘’I’m Kim Myungsoo’’ they both greeted each other and Myungsoo couldn’t let this opportunity go.

‘’Hey, would you mind if I you there? I’m finished with the pictures so I was heading there anyway...’’

‘’Sure, that would be lovely. Thank you so much, you’re very kind’’

‘’Are you a photographer or is it a hobby?’’

‘’Well I…’’

***

That was how the met, a much unexpected evening. He could still feel the warmth of the sun in his skin as they walked to the hotel, his magical voice laughing, speaking delicately like the caress of the wind in spring, he could picture the softness and brilliance of his eyes twinkling with every joke and witty comment. It had been so lon

Please log in to read the full chapter