I'll always be there for you

A whole new life with you?

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

I watched Hanmi crash into my shoulders, completely exhausted and tired. Key was the first one to meet us home. To my surprise, no one noticed me nor did the cars passing by even wondered why I was outside in the pouring rain, carrying a girl who’s injured.

I carried her all the way to our dorm. Thankfully, Manager hyung wasn’t there. We came into the dorm, completely soaked.

All of the members rushed to her side. I set her down on the couch and called Coordi noona. This felt so much like the first time we met. I gazed at her beauty and melted at the site of her. What exactly made me fall for this so-called princess? I’m still trying to find that out too... AISH!!

REALLY?! Why do I keep saying I like her when I DON’T!!!! Gosh…something must be wrong with me. Oh! I’m probably sick, that’s why! I only like her as a friend. I already have a girlfriend that I love. I don’t need anyone else.... I don't like her...I DON'T LIKE HANMI. I DON'T LIKE HANMI. I DON'T LIKE HANMI. I DO. NOT. LIKE. HANMI.

ANYWAYS!!! We did the same thing we did a month ago. Our Coordi noona came to change her clothes and such, and bundled her up with blankets and hats.

It was late in the night and Manager hyung came. He went to bed, along with the rest of the guys. I, on the other hand…stayed there.

I sat on the floor next to hanmi, who was on the couch. I stared at her for who knows how long. Why? Don't ask. I just...felt like it. T.T

She began shivering and stared mumbling something. I stood up, pulling all of the covers out and joing her in the couch. As I sat next to her, Hanmi wrapped her arms and legs around me, drowning her face in my shoulders.

“Oppa… please…don’t leave me… I love you…. I love you Key oppa.” She said.

My eyes were wide out of shock and I felt this weird feeling in my heart. I shook it off and just wrapped my arms around her, not saying anything. I replayed her words in my head, and each time it felt like someone beat up my heart. I tried my best to sleep, but for some reason, something kept bugging me so I couldn’t.

 

Hanmi’s POV:

I woke up feeling great. Something was with me sleeping though. Scared as ever, I slowly opened my eyes. Someone was holding me…and guess who it was…Jonghyun oppa.

I yelled in fear, but quickly put my hands over my mouth. As I laid there in my shocked state, I tried to wiggle my way out of his arms, but for some reason, there was some part of me that wanted to lay there with him.

His arms tightended around me. Our faces were so close that it almost seemed like he was about to kiss me. Even thinking about this, I could feel heat run up my face, mostly to my cheeks. UGH! Why does that keep happening to me! What the heck is this creepy feeling?!

I shook it off and nestled myself in Jonghyun oppa’s arms. I don’t know why, but I examined his face, my eyes softening at the sight of him. He was so handsome, yet I thought he was some ugly dinosaur.

I know, I know…who would think of a dinosaur right? Well, I’m not a normal woman, so I could call him whatever I feel like.

OR! I could call him….babo…..ugly babo….monkey….super ugly babo….or….a raptor!! I got it! That is his new nickname! Raptor…haha I like that name.

I decided to have a little fun, and poked his cheeks. A smile appeared on his face…..creeeppppyyyy!

“Yah~ raptor-monkey-babo!! Wake up you lazy dino-head!” I said in his ears.

His response? He hugged me tighter….daang…who knew he had some sort of strength in him! I looked everywhere to find something to shoo him away with, but all I found was a black marker. Well, they don’t have a schedule today, so I shall draw on him! MUHAHA!! I’m evil!

I opened the lid and drew on the raptor. I drew him a mustache and hearts on his cheeks. I gave him a beard and drew my best raptor I could ever draw on his forehead! And you know what, it turned out pretty funny! I started to giggle as I closed the lid/cap of the marker.

He began to move and slowly open his sleepy eyes. He smiled at me and hugged me tighter….if that was possible.

“Yah~ what are you giggling about….mmm? He said. He ruffled my hair as I pouted.

“Oppa~ good morning!” I said, still giggling. He looked so cute with that mustache on him~

“Haha, why are you so happy today, huh? Is it because of me?” He said while putting my arms on his neck. I laid my head on his chest and snuggled in the warmth.

“Maybe…why? You don’t like me being happy?” I said.

“You should be like this everyday…you look so pretty like that.” He said. Here it goes again! My face started to feel hot…dang it! Why does it always do that to me?

“Oppa, I’m not pretty, besides I just woke up…haha how is that pretty? And you know what…I’m tired of being sad. I’m changing my ways starting today. Plus, I had this weird dream…it felt almost like a fairytale, you know? My prince was carrying me in the rain as he told me these sweet things to make me feel better.” I said, my face becoming red again at the thought of it.

Jonghyun oppa looked quite shocked at first, but then softened up, and looked at me for a long time. We stared in each other’s eyes for quite sometime now.

“What if I told you it wasn’t a dream? Would you believe me?” He said, still looking at me. It was hard to take him serious since I drew a mustache and hearts on him. Looking at him again, I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Yah~~ Why do you keep laughing at me!! What did I do?? I was being serious here!!!” He said, whining like a baby.

“Yah~ I’m not laughing at what you said, I’m laughing at your face!! Hahaha” I said.

He probably took it the wrong way because he immediately took his hands off of me and turned around so I was facing his back. Aish~ such a stubborn kid.

“Oppaa~~ I didn’t mean it like that…come on…don’t be like this…” I said, getting onto him. I rested my chin on his sides and hugged him.

He took a quick glance at me, still pouting.

“Then what does that mean? Huh? Are you trying to say my face is ugly or that it’s just oddly shaped?!?! Okay, yeah I look like a dinosaur but my head and face isn’t that weird okay!! I am not a dino-head!! I refuse to-” I cut him off before he finished.

I turned him around and looked in his eyes. He sat up. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jonghyun oppa seemed shocked at my action because he stiffened.

“Oppa… I didn’t mean it like that…it’s just…haha, you look at yourself in the mirror and I swear, you cannot keep a straight face on!” I said, smiling at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me to the bathroom. When we got there, I the light and began laughing my off. Jonghyun oppa’s expression was just soooo funny! He sat me on the sink, but kept his arms where they were.

“Yah~~~ what did you do to my beautiful face!!” He said, moving his lips and eyebrows.

“Aawww!!! I think it’s just adorable! Oppa…you look cute….you should be happy I gave you a compliment!” I said.

He pointed to his forehead and asked, “What the heck is that…that you drew on my forehead?!”

“That my friend…is a raptor! TA-DA! It’s your new nickname I gave you!!” I said as I giggled at the sight of his face.

Jonghyun oppa began laughing with me. I don’t know why, but maybe it’s time for a change. I need to stop being so distant and mean towards people or I’ll have no one who cares for me. I need to start anew….

And I think this is just how you do it.

Anyways, after Jonghyun oppa and I stopped laughing, he took me back to the couch and laid me there, not letting me go.

“You know, I reaaaalllllyy like you like this. Please don’t change. I think you’re the first girl to make me mad and happy….like truly happy.” He said, not leaving my eyes.

“Oppa….I think this is the new me. I’m tired of being sad and hated. I won’t change anymore. I’m turning a new leave now…I’m not going to be like the way I was before.” I said seriously.

“Good. I’ll always be there for you. Don’t think I’ll leave you anywhere. I’ll always be there for you, Sung Hanmi. Always remember that.” Jonghyun oppa said to me as he pressed his raptor forehead to mine.

I felt something funny come into my stomach. It fel somewhat...good… I believed every word he spoke. My mind drifted away in thoughts that shouldnt be there. 

He laid with me and put my head on his shoulders, VERY close to his face. My hands were still wrapped around his neck and his arms were tightly around my waist. Our faces were literally like an inch away. Jonghyun oppa began to say something.

“You know, Jessica didn’t leave you. She was facing problems while trying to ask my Manger hyung because he was on the phone. It wasn’t her fault, so please don’t be mad at her. She even ran all around the place looking for you in the rain. We kept this from Manager hyung….so please don’t be mad at her…she wasn’t at fault.” He said to me sincerely.

So….yesterday did happen….? I replayed everything from yesterday and still couldn’t register it into my head.

He was right. I shouldn’t be mad at her. I guess Jessica really did want to be my friend…

“Hey~ Hanmi-ah! Haha, well? You’re not mad at her right? And thank you for telling me I was a prince.” He said.

I was puzzled at first. Prince?? What does he mean by that? He was my prince in my dream?

“Oh~ Yeah I’m not mad at her at all…I’m just thinking….if yesterday was real. Was it Key oppa who saved me? Or Onew oppa? Taeminnie oppa? Minho oppa? Aish~ this is so confusing…” I said as I looked at Jonghyun oppa. He looked at me and then at my whole face, examining it.

I could feel his breathe on my fast. And then, my heart started beating faster....wow. What is wrong with my body? And to make matters worse, there was some really funny feeling in my stomach that caused me to smile as wide as i could.

Just then, Jonghyun oppa took my hands in his and put it on his chest where his heart was.

He said, “Your so-called dream yesterday….isn’t a dream. It’s real. And your prince is right in front of you waiting for you to call his name and thank him. Just like I said before, I’ll always be there for you…no matter what. And who ever hurts you will have to pass by me first. I’m not letting anything happen to you, Hanmi-ah. Your fairytale is coming….and this time….you’re the princess.”  


Hey guys!!! I FINALLY HAVE MY POSTER!!! YAY!!

Do you all like it?? I got it from Jnsterosity!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT!! THANK U~ <3

Anyways, did you all like this chapter??

Nothing really happens here, but i hope u enjoyed this chapter anyways!! kekeke

REMEMBER!! Comments and subscribers are always welcomed!! =)

<333333333333333333333333333~ ^^