Chapter 14: Forever stuck with Jeon Jungkook

A Key To Hold On: the reason for the chase (Hiatus for sometime)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I know that feeling.” I laughed along with Victoria.

“It just happens without you knowing and it’s very embarrassing.” Victoria said.

One week over. *sigh*

Time is…just wow.

After the audition, I’ve been made –no, scratch that we’ve been forced to go to lunch 3 days after the last day. They still didn’t inform us about the partners yet. We were just made to learn few dance routines.

“JB really is different now.”

“No, he isn’t. It’s just he want to appear stronger but inside, he’s a real softie.”

I recalled the time when JB was really worried about Victoria when she ran away from me. I nodded in understanding.

“I think we should be going back.” I suggested.

I get up from my crouched position and straighten my skirt.

It’s been a long time and me and Victoria has been getting close to each other lately. My fiends approved Victoria. I remember Soo young and Tae Hee say bad things about Luna and Amber as they compare them with Victoria.

Victoria even took me once to her group. But it didn’t happen anything like it should be. I ended up cat fighting with Krystal. Ugh. Why does she have to be so annoying?

“Nari, are we meeting up at the café?”

“Yep.”

Oh. I forgot to mention. Since I was worried about that strange guy, I decided to get a CCTV. So, I go myself a part time job at a café. I sighed.

“It’s okay. Don’t mind him.” She held my right shoulder with her right hand.  

“You know I can’t do that. I face him like every day.”

She chuckled knowing it.

The thing is the café I work takes a 15 minute walk to reach there. But that’s not the reason. The reason is that the cafe’s owner. That is none other than great Jeon Jungkook.

I got to know when he came with V and Jimin for coffee.

Flashback

I smiled at the customer while I offered them the tray of coffee and dessert and bowed before leaving the couple. My ponytail waved left and right as I took fine steps to the counter.

I was wearing a white shirt and black skirt which was covered by a black apron. The apron started from my stomach and reached up to just above my knees.

I went behind the counter and pouted tiredly at the blonde girl. Her hair was tied up to form a braid. And she smiled, seeing me. My shift started three hour later after school ends and ends at 9 pm.

And it’s 8:27 pm.

“Tired?” She asked.

I nodded and leaned my body over the counter, waiting for the next customer. I made my arms form a rectangle shape and lowered my head.

“Second day and look at you.” I got up and saw her resting her hands on her hips.

I just smiled nervously.

“Unnie, you know I’m sorry, right?” I clung on her arm that rested on the hip and pleaded.

“Okay, okay. Don’t do that. Continue working.” She chuckled.

Her name is Oh Hae Young. I became closer to her than the rest of the staff. She worked behind the counter. She was 4 years older than me. She is innocent and very calm-headed.   

The girl nudged me.

“Go and take the order of the customer.”

I saluted, “Yes Ma’am.”

I left the area and went to the customer who just arrived. I didn’t still look at the customer. On my way, my head was a little low. Not because I’m depressed, it’s just I’m a little tired from walking with these black heels.

When I reached the table, I took out my notebook along with the pen from the small pocket that was stitched on the apron.

“Welcome, sir. What would you like to have?” I asked with myself ready to jot down the order, looking at the notebook.

“You.”

I frowned and faced the customer. 

“Wow, you’re here.” I said in a sad tone

He grinned, “Are you stalking me here also?”

“Jungkook, I have no time for this. I have work to do. If you’re here to annoy me,” I showed the gate with my two arms which looked like they were welcoming him, “Please get out of there.”

He snorted, “I won’t. And how can you kick me out?”

“I CAN. I’ll report you.”

He pulled me and I ended up being in his lap.

“Yah! Let me go.” I struggled but he’s arms were strongly around my waist

“Will you let go before I sue you?”

“No.”

V and Jimin were laughing. I glared at them both and pushed Jungkook’s chest but I gave up later.

He grinned. I don’t give up easily. I think he doesn’t know that.

I stepped his foot hard, making him whimper in pain. His arms loosened and I took that chance to get up.

“I’m really gonna scream out loud if you do anything anymore.” I warned him.

He got up from his seat and walked closer to me with his arms crossed. He leaned his body because of which I had to lean back without stepping backward.

“I dare you to do that.”

“AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

I screamed out loud, gaining attention of everyone in the café.  Park Bomi ran to me.

I pointed at Jungkook, “This guy here just harassed me.”

I see V and Jimin trying not to laugh.

Bomi was blinking and then she bowed to Jungkook repeatedly.

“I’m sorry, sir. This won’t happen again. I’m sorry in her behalf.” Bomi said.

“What are you doing? Bomi, he harassed me and you’re apologizing? You should be choking him.”

I went to Jungkook and held his neck.

But Bomi stopped me from killing him. It’s not like I’ll really choke him to death.

“Miss Jae Nari.”

I turned back and yelled ‘What?’ at the man who called my name sternly. Oh no.

It’s the MANAGER!!

“To my office now.”

“I’m sorry, sir. I believe she doesn’t know. I apologize for the inconvenience.”

Jungkook smirked and crossed his arms. “You better be.”

“Sir, he did a wrong thing and it’s not fair. I thought the contract had something written about respecting the staffs.”

I was shocked when the manager Seung ri apologized.

“I’m gonna kill him.” Before I can jump on Jungkook and start cat and dog fight on him, Bomi held both my arms and shook me.

“It’s the owner’s son.” She hissed at me.

“What?” I said calmly.

“It’s Mr. Jeon Young Shik’s son, Jeon Jung Kook.”

I blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter