Final

Always with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is there really nothing that can make your parents change their minds?" I heard Jiyeon's voice ringing in the little bedroom of hers while I was looking down at my hands that wehre playing nervously with a bracelet. 
I brought my gaze up to look at her, who was sitting next to me on the bed; there it was again, that expression full of sadness and worrie. That expression I couldn't bear to look at. So I brought my eyes once again down to the bracelet I was torturing, mumbling a little "No." 

"H-hei.. Stop playing with the pracelet... you make me nervous." Jiyeon said, putting a hand on mine.
"I'm sorry.." I simply said with an half smile, after taking a glance at her sharp but so beautiful eyes. "I'm just frustrated.. and enraged ..and sad.. and-"
"..and broken like me." Jiyeon cut my words but managed to reassume how I was feeling perfectly. I nodded slightly, feeling my troath burning for the tears I didn't want to make grow in my eyes. I never cried if front of Jiyeon and I don't want it to happen now.
I'm the strong one, the one that has to confort her.
After all it's all fault of me and my family if we are in this situation.

"If I just knew that my parents would react in this way, I would have never told them about our relationship." I said, trying to not make my voice crack. I shifted slightly my hand, taking hers in mine and caressing the back of it with my thumb.  
"Hyomin unnie.. it's not your fault okay? We decided together to make this relationship public. You couldn't know they would make anything to separate us!" Jiyeon reasoned, trying to make me feel better. But how could I feel better if my mind was remainding me every second that I had to leave tomorrow?
Yes, I had to leave South Korea to go to the US. That's the plane of my parents to keep me away from the woman I love. 

Ridiculous. 

Still I couldn't do anything against it; no matter how much I tried to convince them. No matter how much I rised my voice. No matter how much I bleaded. They didn't hear me.
Actually I couldn't even be here with Jiyeon right now.. but fortunately I found a good excuse to go out and see her secretly.
 
"I'm not ready to leave you." I honestly said, failing to keep my eyes dry. I could see Jiyeon rise slightly her brows in surprise, noticing my red and teary eyes, but recovered fastly, bringing a hand forward to caress my cheek. 
"I'm not ready too.. But we'll find the way to stay together even when we are this distant, okay?" the girl next to me smiled slightly to reassure me and I smiled slightly back at her sweet words.
"Okay." I answered. But honestly I don't know how to live without her next to me anymore. How can I just be okay if I can't see her smile, if I can't hear her laugh after she teased me for something. How can I be okay without her warm embrance, without reflecting myself in her dark eyes. 

How can I still be happy without her next to me?

Without even noticing it, a tear slipped out of my eyes, falling on Jiyeon's hand that was still caressing my cheek sweetly. 

Jiyeon frowned visibly and I could tell that she too was trying hard to hold back her tears. It was so cute and sweet from her side, trying for once to be the strong one.
"This is not the end.." she whispered, after enclosing me in a tight hug that I return. Another tear escaped from my eyes and I hadn't even the force to say something, so broken I was in that moment. Placing my forehead against her shoulder, I was breathing intensely to calm myself down. 
She is right, it's not the end. I repeated in my head, trying to bring some positive thoughts in my mind. It helped a bit, just enought to make me calm down. 

I moved slightly back, just enough to look at Jiyeon's face. Now I could see a little tear on her cheek and I removed it with my thumb, curving my lips in a little smile.

"You are right.. It's not the end Ji." I mumbled, almost in a whisper. Then Jiyeon leaned in, making our nosetips touch and then placing her soft pink lips on mine. I could feel my back shiver for the beautiful feeling and my heart was beating two times faster as it should. Closing my eyes I deepened the kiss, bringing a hand on her hairs and making strands of them falling across my fingers.
The kiss lasted a few minutes and, after breaking it for lack of oxygen, I put my forehead against hers, looking deeply in her eyes. 

"I love you." "I love you Ji." we bot said at the same times, making us chuckle for the sense of timing. For a moment we forgot what for a cruel destiny our love had to go trought. 
And it was just me and her, in this little forever we created. 





"Unnie, I have something for you..!" Jiyeon said in a low tone.
It was already 7 p.m. and we where sitting on a little bench in the park.
Since it was our last day together and my flight was tomorrow morning, we decided to go a bit out, making those last hours we could share together, the best for us. 
Turning my head to look at her, I could see that little hint of shyness reflected in her eyes. 
"Mh?" I rised a brow. "What's it?" I then asked, smiling sweetly at my girlfriend. 
"It's nothing big actually.. but.." Jiyeon talked while slipping her hands inside her black bag to search something. Then her lips curved in a little smile when she took out that what seemed a little black case. 
I stopped breathing for a moment and almost melted while looking at how shy Jiyeon was becoming, not even finding the courage to look into my eyes.
With a little movement of her hands, she then opened the little black box, revealing a ring inside of it. I was speechless and touched by how sweet and caring Jiyeon could be. 
"I know this is a bit too cheesy but still, I wanted to give you something to remember me. I wanted to give you something who makes me feel next to you even if there is an ocean to separate us." her hands where trembling while talking, like her voice.
Biting on my lover lip to stay strong and don't make once again tears meeting my eyes, I gave a closer look at the ring. 

Always with you 

was ingrawed in the ring in korean.

"Hyomin unnie.. I love you with all my heart...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter