Final

[Requested] Half Full
For ChaeWon1stShipper thanks for being patient!

“___, you’re not gonna come with us?” One of your teammates spoke.

 
“Nah, you can go change first. I’ll rest here.” You reply, plopping yourself onto the nearest bench. She looks at you sadly, but leaves you alone anyway, joining your other teammates.
 
Today was the long-awaited all girls basketball competition. Your school had always been the best, number one in all sports competitions within the state. 
But not this time. 
 
You bury your head in your hands, sighing as you remember how victory was just a shot away, and how you, in particular, missed it. And as a leader, the feeling of losing was twice as horrible. 
 
Your thoughts wandered to the game that had just ended minutes ago. It was all rowdy back then, but now it’s just you and the court. Or so you thought. 
 
“Hey.” Surprised, you look up to see a pair of soft eyes smiling down at you.
 
You take in the beautiful sight in front of you, almost cursing under your breath. 
 
He is Moonbin, a senior legendary basketball player. The pride of your school. 
 
And he had just seen your team lose.
 
After you’ve successfully refrained your mouth from spitting out any form of profanity you greet him back. “Hello.”
 
“How are you? You look…” He tilts his head to get a better view of your face.
 
“Uh..” You were starting to get uncomfortable.
 
“..exhausted.” He finishes. 
 
‘No, I was blushing.’ Sometimes you were glad your conscience couldn’t take control of your mouth.
 
“You should drink.” He suggests. 
 
“Yeah, uh, you’re right.” You reply, wanting to get your bottle then suddenly remembering that your duffel bag and all of its contents are at the locker room. Suddenly your mouth becomes dry.
 
“Where is it? Didn't you bring your water?” He asks, a little concerned.
 
“Yeah, it’s in the.. locker room.” You confide, blush deepening. 
 
“Then here, have some of mine!” You almost choked on air.
 
“I-I’m sorry?” You furrow your eyebrows, a bit taken aback by his sudden politeness. He doesn’t repeat his sentence, and instead shoves the bottle into your hands.
 
“I can?” You ask, making sure.
 
“I offered it to you for a reason.” He says.
 
Hesitantly, you begin to chug down its contents while Moonbin talks about leadership, and how losing is part of the road to victory. You weren’t really listening, though, because water never tasted so good. It gave a nice, cool sensation to your burning throat. And sort of cleared up your blush, although it was still slightly visible.
 
“Woah, you’re really tired, aren't you?” He asks, amazed by the fact that his bottle is empty in less than a minute. You cover your mouth with your free hand and gasp, apologising profusely. 
 
“It’s alright! It was half full anyway.” He trails off the last part, but you've heard it.
 
“Wait, half full ?” You ask, eyebrows furrowing.
 
“Uh-huh.” He says, almost as if on queue.
 
“So, you’re saying that you drank from it already?” 
 
Moonbin lifts the empty bottle from your hand, which consequently lifts your athletic body up as well. 
 
“Why, did you want more?” He lifts one eyebrow and you notice the little smirk on the side of his lips. 
 
Unable to respond, you try looking away but his hands are faster than you are. Before you know it, his lips are pressed against yours, a little too forcefully but not too strong. You pull away in shock, eyes so wide your facial muscles hurt. 
 
“You think too slow.” He lets out a hearty laugh.
 
Within a fraction of a second, he yanks the bottle out of your hand and winks before walking away. 
 
You stand there frozen, not sure whether you should smack him in the face or thank him for making you forget about all of your worries.
 
“You’re welcome!” He looks back at you, smiling once again as he catches sight of your stiff figure.
 

 

applepie1068