Chapter One (2360 words)

Saving a Lady (Gokusen 3 Kazama Ren)

Long blonde hair blew in the wind, ice blue eyes watched the passing city, black heels stopped their clicking against the cement footpath. A man reached out placing a hand on the shoulder of the woman. Her ice blue eyes turned to look at the man attached to the hand, coming to lock onto a 40 year old drunk Japanese man. His face was contorted into a erse smile. The blonde tried to shake off the man, but his grip only strengthened before moving a hand around the blondes thin waist. The blonde cringed as the old man let out a laugh, the alcohol leaving a reeking odor in the air. The blonde tried again, and struggled once again. Her eyes shut as she tried to kept composure, fear was her worst enemy. The old man's hands were trailing farther down her backside. The blonde opened about to scream for help as the hands disappeared. A few groans and grunts were heard before the blonde could open her eyes to behold the site in front of her.

    A new man stood in front of the blonde, his eyes carefully observing her. The blonde opened her eyes, her eyes scanning the situation in front of her. The old man was gone, and a young man around her age stood in front of her. From toe to head the blonde looked over him, first observing the uniform, disorganized and unruly, with a necklace hanging around his neck. Next the school uniform’s badge, Akadou Academy. Lastly, the blonde observed his face, he was quite good looking, though the blood on his face deviated from this. However, he was handsome especially with the blonde highlights in his hair. The Japanese man stood in shock when the blonde opened her eyes. Ice scanned over his body, and the woman in front of him was clearly not Japanese. If anything she was a half Japanese, half caucasian woman. When the two were done observing each other the blonde smiled at the young man. Pearly whites shone between the blondes full lips, and the young man could feel the breathe getting stuck in his lungs.

    “Are you okay?” The blonde asked in Japanese, she was grateful for her savior but the blood on his head worried her. Her hand reached into her purse her fingers grazing the handkerchief that was in her bag.

    “I should be asking you that.” The Japanese man let out a slight chuckled, surprising himself at how calm he was in front of the blonde. The blonde reached a hand out, grabbing one from the man's side. She lead him out of the alleyway they were in until they reached a park. The blonde sat in the grass at the park pulling the boy down with her. Her hand reached out of her purse grabbing the handkerchief and dabbing it slightly against his forehead where the blood was. The boy flinched away from her hand.

    “Allow me, please.” The blonde smiled at the Japanese boy, his body relaxed the second time she went to clean his wound.

    “Thanks.” The man spoke slightly under his breathe. His eyes watched the blonde care for him.

    “My name’s Seraphina Aki, but I like to just be called Aki.” The blonde spoke, her eyes focusing mostly on the boy’s wound.

    “Kazama Ren,” The boy huffed out. Aki stopped dabbing at the wound, the blood finally gone from the area.

    “Well Kazama, Thank you for today. Seriously, you saved me.”

    “Well- I mean, it’s no big deal.” Ren spoke, his body becoming rigid from the closeness of the pair. “I-I gotta go.”

    “Okay. See you!” Aki called out after Ren, but the boy was already gone.

    Letting out a sigh Aki looked at the spot that Ren had just been sitting. A glint sparked where the young man was. Reaching out for what caused the glint, Aki found a necklace. The Figure of a serpent dangled off of the black rope. Aki’s eyes furrowed in confusion before thinking back to when she first saw Ren. This was the necklace he was wearing earlier. Aki smiled, she would have an excuse to see Ren again. Tucking the necklace gently into her purse the blonde stood up. Reaching above her head the blonde stretched before letting her heels click against the footpath once again. The blondes heels carried her down the the street, back past the alleyway the two had run from and to a small apartment.

 


    Two days passed by before the blonde as able to escape school. The blonde walked down the street, her heels leading her past Momo High, to a run down looking school. The outside had a sign written Akadou Academy, this was it. The sound of a bell rang, and boys crowded out of the building. The blonde stood by the sign her eyes looking over the crowd searching for Ren. Coming up short Aki let out a sigh. Boys watched the blonde, in tall black heels, and a short cream dress lean against the side of the gate. The blonde looked around the courtyard for anyone remotely similar to Ren, her eyes locked onto a good looking male with longer hair. His bag was slung over his shoulder and two others walked along side him. The blonde slowly walked up to them, as she did so the boys also noticed her path. Scanning the blonde over the boys gawked. The blonde stopped in front of the three, leaning her body weight onto one foot.

    “Excuse me. Can one of you help me?” The blonde asked, her nerves starting to get the better of her. The long haired one she had wanted help from looked indifferent, to her beauty. The other two were falling over their own words.

    “What do you need help with.” The one in the middle spoke.

    “I need to find a Kazama Ren.” The blonde looked hopefully at the three only to get disappointed as their faces drooped.

    “Don’t know.” The one in the middle spoke, his feet moving him around the blonde.

    “Awe, that's too bad. He dropped his necklace a couple nights ago.” The blonde mumbled. Although the statement gripped the long haired boy's curiosity.

    “A couple nights ago? When?” The boy asked, stopping in his tracks.

    “Around 10 a couple nights ago. He saved me from a drunk old man. He dropped his necklace so I was going to give it back to him. Why?” Aki questioned, her voice surprised in the way the cold man changed quickly.

    “Come with me.” The boy grabbed Aki’s hand pulling her towards the staff office. She was the only way Ren was getting out of the criminal accusations. Although the long haired boy didn’t like Ren, he didn’t like people being falsely accused either. Aki allowed the boy to pull her through the building, allowed him to slam open the staff office door, and allowed him to push her to the front to face the principle, chairman, and teachers.

    “Hello, my name is Seraphina Aki.” Aki introduced herself and bowed to the teachers out of respect.

    “Tell them what you told me about Kazama.” The long haired boy ordered, pointing a stare at the blonde. A monkey looking guy and a teacher dressed in a jersey looked at the two confused.

    “What’s the meaning of this Ogata?” The Monkey looking dude almost screeched at the long haired boy.

    “Um...I came to return Kazama Ren’s necklace. He dropped it while saving me two nights ago.” Aki spoke softly, confusion littering her brain.

    “When?” The teacher in a jersey asked her, eye widening in hope. The chairman looked at the woman sternly.

    “Uh, I think it was around 10 o'clock two nights ago.” Aki spoke carefully. The stares she was getting making her nervous.

    “So Kazama’s Innocent!” The jersey teacher yelled out.

One of the other teachers, who looked like a nurse, was on the phone in an instant. Without an explanation the blonde was lead to the principal's office and left alone until the door opened with the police. Aki quickly stood up out of her seat and bowed to the officers, both of which looked over at her in disdain. The Ogata boy was left outside in the staff office, allowing her to get frightened on her own. The police sat opposite of the blonde at a nice wooden desk. One had out a notebook and the other looked over the blonde in a judging manner. Aki fidgeted in her seat slightly, her eyes looking anywhere but the officers. One of the officers cleared their throat getting her eyes to stare at him.

“I was told there was a witness.” The one who cleared their throat spoke, his tongue wetting his mouth in a disatisfied way.

“Ah, I guess I’m her.” Aki raised her hand slightly, after closing her eyes to regain her composure.

“Can you recount everything from two nights ago.” The one with the notebook clicked his pen looking up at me eagerly. Aki tilted her head slightly, a finger finding its way to her chin as she tried to remember as much as she could from the day Ren had saved her.

“I guess it started around 9:50. I had just finished my schooling, and I began to walk home, I took my usual course back which included crossing an alley. It only took me five minutes to get from school to the alley. I paused about halfway through the alley when a hand found it’s way to my shoulder. I turned around and this drunk guy started trying to harass me. I closed my eyes trying to not start screaming at the man, when suddenly his hands were gone. When I opened my eyes Mr. Kazama was there. His forehead was bleeding so I took him to the park and cleaned his wound. By the time he left it was about 10:30, he dropped his necklace so here I am. I wanted to return it to him.” Aki spoke a smile fluttering on to her face a bit as she thought about Ren.

“I see, well then. May I please have your name and school for the police record.” The man who had to notebook asked.

“My name is Seraphine Aki Fujita or Fujita Aki however way your prefer. I go to Kaitoku High School.” The blonde introduced herself to the police officers only to have everyone in the room look at her with wide eyes. Even the police officer who was disgusted with her to begin with, sat up straight and looked at her with respect.

“Fujita Aki, as in number one, Fujita Aki?” The Lady Chairman spoke, from behind the young blonde.

“Ah, So you have heard of me. I was going to come yesterday but I got a bit tied up with school. Kazama is alright, isn’t he? He helped me so much the other day, I really couldn’t thank him enough.” The blonde had started to realize the position Ren was is, so she used the respect she got from ranking number one in the nation in her favor.

“Kazama is fine. Thank you for your time Ms. Fujita.” The Chairman personally bowed to the blonde. Well this was one way her position worked in her favor.

“Oh really, thank you so much. I will stop by then tomorrow to return the necklace to him.” Aki spoke standing from her seat. Her hands had come together in front of her in an innocent way. The chairman realized what position she had just put herself in, Kazama would have to come back to school the next day.

Later that night, the jersey teacher and Ogata found the culprits. They ones who had done the crime turned themselves in leaving Ren totally in the clear. The jersey teacher came to Ren’s house the next day and took him to school, him and Ogata made a slight amends. The three, the jersey teacher, Ren, and Ogata ran into the auditorium, only to find the class of 3-D being hypocritical. The jersey teacher told the class off, leaving a slight lasting impression on the group of trouble makers. As the jersey teacher finished her speech, black heels clicked down the hallway of the school. Blonde hair trailed behind a woman in a gold bodycon dress. Aki walked into the auditorium and stood behind Ren and Ogata.

The monkey looking teacher was the first to notice her presence and immediately bowed to her. This act caught the attention of the who auditorium including the jersey teacher. The students turned around to see who the monkey teacher was bowing too. They all saw a girl in gold, the one who was at school yesterday. The boys at the back turned around to, finding Aki standing with a clutch in one hand, leaning her body weight to one side. The blonde found Ren standing looking at her dumbfounded and let out a small laugh. Reaching into her clutch Aki pulled out a serpent necklace. Walking her way to stand directly in front of Ren she glided the necklace around his neck. Their height at the same level the boy bowed his head slightly allowing the necklace to fall around him easily.

“I’m glad to see you’re not in too much trouble.” The blonde spoke, smiling at the blonde highlighted boy.

“Uhn.” Ren let out nervously. His mind swirling in confusion. The blonde let out another small laugh before turning to face the long haired boy from yesterday.

“Thank you very much, Mr. Ogata, for your help yesterday.” The blonde bowed slightly, causing Ren to look at them both confused. Ogata shook his head and looked away from her gaze. Aki turned back towards Ren and planted a small kiss on his cheek, before nodding to the monkey teacher and leaving the building. The class of 3-D let out a big cat call pointed in Ren and Ogata’s direction at the action they just witnessed. Ogata and Ren ignored their calls, and walked forwards to the rest of the class. Their lives just got a whole lot crazier.