Taeyong(1)

♪NCT WORLD♪
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters:Taeyong & OC

Plot:You’re studying for a test but Taeyong keep on distracting you.    

 

 

You are studying for an upcoming test in your living room.You are currently sitting on the carpeted floor with your book on the low coffee table,revising your notes.You are in your 3rd year of high school.You have been stressing out about the upcoming test because you had low marks for almost all your subjects.Your parents who are living in overseas due to their business keep on pressuring about your studies,saying that they’ll bring you to America with them.You don’t want to leave Korea because you don’t want to leave your boyfriend of 3 years,Taeyong.

 

You and Taeyong had been dating for 3 years now and you are happy with him.You and him had met through your parents who are close friends.You guys were bestfriends before you guys confessed about your feelings.When you guys told your parents that you are dating they are beyond happy because they know that Taeyong will treat you right.It’s a lie if you say that your relationship with him is perfect.Sometimes,Taeyong is annoying.Like right now.

 

He is sitting next to you on the floor with his chin in his hand staring at you closely.

“Princess,I’m bored let’s do something fun that doesn’t involve studying and reading books.Like,cuddling.” He poked your cheek a few times.

“Oppa,I’m busy.Play with your members.” You answered without looking at him.

“But,I see them like 234567 hours a day.It’s my free time today.I miss you.” He said while playing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter