The Beginning

The One - The Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Beginning[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]For thousands of years vampire had been living on earth, living amongst the human. Human thought they were at the highest position on this ‘food chain’. Yes, the creatures you all had been dreaming of, wasn’t only a dream or your crazy imagination.

 

And for hundreds of year humans tried to discover this ‘creatures’. Some human bear witness that they saw this ‘creatures’ the blood dry from another human, yet the others chose to ignore them and called them crazy and delusional. While some of them thought that this would be an interesting bedtime story to scare their children and the story went from mouth to mouth.

 

People made up facts about vampire. They said that silver, holy water, cross or garlic was the weapon to kill the vampires. But, they’re wrong.

 

A very long time ago, the vampires were known for their power. They were the leader of any creatures on earth, even humans. Vampires were immortal.

 

They never knew that there was actually a powerful weapon that could vanish their kind from the earth. It was a spell. When the spell was cast on a weapon that weapon could kill anything. But the thing was, only the white witch could cast the spell.

 

The white witch was known for her healing ability. She could bring anything back to live. The white witch was immortal but the spell she made could also kill herself. The white witch didn’t bring any harm to humans. In fact she help humans, but her ancestor made the spell so that when things got out of hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter