Final - just listen to me...

Sing For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After breaking his heart, I became cold and distant towards others. I learned that I should never love again. I don't want to end end up breaking another person's heart. Life is a living hell to me. Until a certain someone came into my life.....AGAIN. Hi, my name is Kim Taeyeon and I'll tell you a story.

Today my manager unnie called us, SNSD and said that we have a special performance together with Exo today. I am assuming it was because it is Christmas today. Well, if Exo is there, so is Baekhyun. Uurhhggh! I'm mentally groaning because Baekhyun will be there, too. Baekhyun was my boyfriend before I debuted. I called the relationship off because dating is prohibited. I convinced myself that I don't love him anymore. I just locked him out of my brain system. 

~Flashback~

I walked away, not sparing him another glance.

I can hear him crying from behind me.

Nevertheless, I don't regret my decision.

I feel that it was the best for both of us... I'm sorry.

~Back to present~

"Hey! Why are you spacing out?" Tiffany asked. "Oh... umm.. nothing." I never told anyone about my relationship with Baekhyun. I don't want them to know. Not yet.

I would always avoid him at the company. I never made interactions with him. My avoiding is going to waste. I HAVE to talk to him at the performance. The best solution I thought of was to ignore him the best I can while we are performing. I'm crossing my fingers. Let's hope he doesn't talk to me.

 

Baekhyun's POV

Our manager hyung called us today and said that we have a performance with SNSD today for Christmas. That means I finally get to talk to Taeyeon!! She has not been having interactions with me for the past few years now.

I feel very lonely. I just want to say that she's mine and confirm it to the public but we have to conceal that because we are stars. Sometimes, I regret becoming a star but when I think of Taeyeon I always cheer up. I even became a trainee under SM Entertainment just to meet her and talk to her. She is the reason why I am here. I was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter