The Story Begins

Remember Me

                   

              “I really don’t understand the deal between the two of you,” Sana said.

              Mina followed her best friend’s gaze and found who she’s looking at. She frowned. Sana then turned her attention to her best friend.

              “Why do you hate her so much?" Sana asked.

              “I don’t hate her,” Mina exclaimed and faced the blonde, “She hates me.”

              Sana shakes her head and then started laughing.

              “Ya, why are you laughing?”

              Mina is getting pissed now.

              The blonde looked at her best friend and ended up erupting into a loud laughter while the latter crossed her arms.

              “You guys are cute.”

              Mina didn’t quite catch the words her best friend mumbled. It must have been the loud noises around them. The cafeteria is never a quiet place anyway.

              “What did you say?” Mina asked.

              “Nothing. It’s just that how can you hate that angelic face of hers?” Sana said.

              Both of them turned to look at the small girl laughing with her friends at the table not too far away from them.

              “Chaeyoung may look tough on the outside but who knows maybe she’s really soft inside,” she continued.

              As if she heard the mention of her name, Chaeyoung looked at their direction. Mina and Chaeyoung’s gaze met and as if on cue glared at each other and turn away.

              “Angel you say? She’s a living Satan,” the black swan firmly said.

              “Oh c’mon why can’t you see what I see?” Sana tried her best not to laugh at her best friend’s remark.

              “She made my life a living hell, remember?” Mina retorted.

              “Yes, I know that but past is past and can’t we just move on?” the older girl tried to reason out.

              “How can I forget everything she did?”

              Sana sighed. ‘This is going to be tough,’ she thought.

 

.   .   .

 

                   It’s only been three years since Mina came to Korea. She was born in the U.S. but she’s a pure blood Japanese. She flew all the way from Japan to fulfill her dreams as a singer.

                   It’s only been three years yet her life had already been a mess. Thanks to that small but terrible Korean girl Chaeyoung. She didn’t understand her at all. When they first met that girl was so nice to her but as days go by she started treating her badly. Chaeyoung would bully her everyday and try messing with her. That girl was popular and it doesn’t help at all.

                   So Mina started competing with her. She joined clubs like the dance club and she even became the president. Soon she gained popularity and that made Chaeyoung hate her more. Boys started chasing her and the latter didn’t like it at all.

                   It’s been three years in hell but thank God she had Sana. They already clicked the first time they met. And the fact that they’re on the same race made them even more closer to each other.

                   Meeting a fellow Japanese in school was nice but gaining a friend is a lot more. They both even made it to the dance club; Mina is the president while Sana is the vice president. Sana was there for her every time Chaeyoung bullies her. The blonde would even defend and protect her from everyone. A best friend like Sana is more than she could ever ask for.

                   And now that she’s on her senior year..if only Chaeyoung would be nice to her, her life would be perfect, she thought.

 

 


A/N: Hey, so that’s it I’m still thinking whether I’d make this a two-shot or three-shot :D Still depends if I’m lazy lol

School starts in three days and then I suddenly thought about writing again. I hope you like it! Feel free to comment down your reviews and opinions promise I won’t bite :) Annyeong