Babies

Tiramisu

Um hello again.... Thus another one shot makes an appearance and thank u so much to everyone subscribed , read and commented. U guys literally made my day. i think jonghyun here is like rich man not a singer..  ...........and a bit of inspiration from return of superman , lee dong wook taking care of the five sibling family

 

Who the hell had ever told him that having kids could be fun huh??
1. His fantasy
2. There was this comment for a wgm video which said " omg they are soooo cute <3 i hope they have bazilion kids ~~~"  and seungyeon was next blushing beetroot red and that night he couldn't resist himself

Well now he is taking that all back, having kids . Big time. ( but he loves them so much , too much that sometimes he stays up all night just so he could be the first one to hold his daughter when she cries)
Why you may ask, its supposed to be the highlight of a new life, a whole new world and blah blah blah.
Well when she was pregnant first she was carrying triplets and when they slept facing each other he couldn't even cuddle her because the babies took to much of space, and suddenly seungyeon thought that he was the best person to clean the toilets, the kitchen and the balcony. He thinks that pregnancy leads to short term memory loss,because  even though he told her that the maids were there she had just plainly refused 
Her mood swings were getting worse day by day ,well the positive part was that he got more muscular but still. 
And dont even ask about the delivery. That was the worst nightmare.
"Honey,  where is the vasectomy department" were her first words to him after the operation.
Well in videos and movies we see how cute babies are, their cute gurgles, sniffs, sneezes and all that. Well the truth is. thats just 1% of their schedule which actually involves throwing, refusing and playing with food, pooping (a lot), and sleeping which is not done in a stretch as one sleeps the other cries waking the one who just slept and the third one thought "man its noisy lets poop"

And once when they decided to go out ,they dressed them up and seungyeon just opened the door our eldest son emanated a weird noise and my wife just sighed and closed the door while he looked clueless. And as she came out of the washroom, let me tell you kids are like dominos the eldest one decides to release what he ate in the morning for the other it has to be in the same time.

It took them another hour to get out of the house.

And after two years of all these struggling, when they finally got the hang of it . 
It was his birthday, the kids were with their grandparents, there was wine, and after a long he was alone with his wife and this time he was pretty sure ,last time he assumed such and was leaning to his wife about to kiss her ,their second son came out under the bed and also simultaneously hit himself and started wailing.
 Well that was a put off.
But now that was not going to happen and now he was drunk , his wife was as beautiful as ever and baby four decided that she was going to be born soon.