Chapter 6: It is my heart, not yours~

are you kidding me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe arrived 30 minutes late from what they promised to meet up. He looks at the reserved table around the corner. She's already there waiting. 

'annyeong! Sorry i'm late.' he said looking at the black outfit girl while smiling.

'ouh you're here' she smiled back and gesture him to take a seat. After junhoe sit properly, the girl asked him 'so, why do you want to meet me? Is there anything important to tell me?' the girl asked bluntly.

'eunbi-ah, it's about me and you.' he pointed at him and the girl. 'You know i like you from the very first time i knew you right. I just want to know your feeling for me. Is it the same like me?' junhoe reply while looking at the girl.

The girl look shocked from what she heard. 'but you know i'm currently with someone right?'

'i know, but now i just want to know, if i told you i like you, would you like me back or...'

' i'm sorry but i have someone already.'

'if you're not with him, then will you be mine?'

'oppa! Do you really want me to answer that?'she asked a little bit furious.

'sorry, but is that boy the one i know from before. You reconcile with him.' he asked with a smirk

The girl look really mad with that question. ' YAH! IT'S HIM! Yes i going back with him. I still cant get over him. We made mistakes when we broke up. But now we get back. Why?'

'you sure he wont let you go like before?why dont you try to rethink about my feeling first. I was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter