Party

Unpredicted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Mina hasn't been herself lately. Every time Jungyeon, Jihyo, and Sana would talk or go somewhere, Mina would keep quiet or lock herself in her room.

   "Can I have a word with you?" Sana said, walking in the younger girl's room who had penguin stuffed toys and other penguin supplies.

   Sana sat beside Mina, who was leaning on the bed post reading, "How to make a Cheesecake."

   "Will you tell me what's going on with you? You haven't been yourself lately, and it's worrying the rest of us." Mina averted her eyes away from the book, now looking at the girl sitting next to her.

   "There's nothing wrong with me." Mina fixed herself and properly sat at the edge of the bed. "We've been living together for 5 years now. I know when you're lying, Mina." A sigh came out from the younger girl, surrendering herself, knowing she couldn't run away from Sana.

   "I've just been...thinking lately."

   "About what?" asked Sana.

   "Thinking about Tzuyu. Questions here and there. Do I love her as a family, or someone I'd like to spend my life with?" Mina flopped down, hiding her face with her arms.

   "So you're saying, your feelings are mixed up? Some times, you LOVE her. Then some times, you think of her as just family?" Mina nodded, not wanting to look at the other girl.

   "I think it's better if we're just friends. These feelings might hurt both of us in the future." Mina sighed.

   "Aren't you giving up a little bit too early?"

   "It's for the best. You remember I had these same types of feelings with someone a few years back? And we ended up breaking up because I couldn't look at them as someone who I loved anymore?"

   Sana felt bad for Mina. At the beginning, she knew the girl had feelings for Tzuyu. The way Mina gazed at her gave it all away. At the end of the day, Sana couldn't just force Mina. If she was more comfortable being friends with Tzuyu, then there's no reason to be worried.
.
.
.
   A week after the talk, the members decided to make a party just for their group of friends. Have fun, play, and eat. They invited Nayeon too, but she's always been refusing to go anywhere with them. Weird girl.

   All the transferees came (Momo, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu). The members knew Momo just came for the food, but it was alright. As long as she didn't eat everything. They were all in the same range of age, so it seemed okay to have alcohol in the party.

   "Everyone!" Jungyeon clinked her glass of alcohol with a fork, everyone's attention goes to her.

   "Who wants to play a game?" Everyone raised their hands except Jihyo. She felt slightly sick, so she stayed on the couch to spectate. The group didn't really know what the game was, but it might be fun because Jungyeon was the one to suggest playing.

   "A game of Truth or Dare!" Everyone groaned.

   "It's not your normal game of Truth or Dare! You can do child's play, or mature play. BUT!" Jungyeon smirked. "If you don't do the truth or dare given to you, you'll be punished. Everyone still up for that?" The group nodded their heads.

   They formed a circle for everyone to fit in. Sitting beside each other starting from the left was Mina, Momo, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Jungyeon,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter