Chapter 01

The Reason


CHAPTER 01:

It's back to school again,The noises of the kids running excitedly going to school bringing their school bags,wearing their new washed school uniforms covered by raincoats because of the bad weather,some even are riding inside their cars but It doesn't stop them from not being absent or late in the first day of school.Their is a little girl walking alone going to school while holding an umbrella,she is different from other kids,she has this frown face worn on her face as she went her way to school.As she was on her way entering the school campus,a car accidentally thrown a dirt on her uniform.She felt shock and sad at the same time.Some students laugh at her.

She went to the school's comfort room and tried to wash her uniform.But even how much she tried to erase the dirt,it still remains on her uniform,she don't have any choice,she just tried to cover the dirt with her long hair.

She passes by the corridor,student's look at her in a different way,she felt uncomfortable in it.She doesn't have any friends who could atleast protect her from bad people.She entered in her room,finding a vacant seat to occupy but unluckily,all the seats was occupied by the students bags.She felt like she is so pity,she just stayed at the back standing,watching her classmates having so much fun.

 "Hello..You're a new student here,right?".someone suddenly asked her that cause her to startled.

The girl shook her head.

"Well,it's obviously seen on how you look".

Her classmates laugh at her.she felt like crying but she prevented it.Luckily,Their teacher arrive and started the class.They introduce theirselves to everyone like what we usually do during the first day of classes.

She shyly introduce to her classmates.Her classmates didn't dare to even listen to her introduction or to know her.After the introduction,the teacher let her seat in the front row.

 

During the break time,she stays near to the big tree where it is quiet and peaceful where no one could disturb her,sitting and enjoying the view,enjoying her sandwich that her father made for her.She is used to be alone always as she is called a loner.

The break time was done,she entered the room for the next class.When she was about to sit in her seat someone pull her chair backward,she fell on the floor and everyone in the room laugh.She cried and run away from her room.She stayed on her favorite spot,crying loudly.

 

Someone offered a handkerchief to her,she look up to the person,she thought it was one of her classmates,she refuses the offer and look to the other way.The stranger sat beside her.

"They bullied you,right?".

The girl remained to cry.

"You should fight back".

The girl remain on crying.

"I can't"...the girl look at the stranger.

The stranger suddenly smiled at her.she stop crying when she saw the stranger smiling at her.

"You're such a good girl"..The stranger suddenly laugh.

The girls mood brighten a little.

"Fighting back is bad".she replied.

The stranger suddenly wipe her tears.she was shock by the sudden action.

"Okay,you're right but atleast you should fight back".

the girl look at the stranger as a bad person.

"Dont look at me like that,I'm not that bad...By the way,I'm Park Chorong Section 1-B".The stranger prepared her hand for a handshake.

The girl look at her for a long time before introducing herself,"I'm Kim Miyeon".she shook hands with her.

"I'll be your protector and friend,okay".Chorong proudly told her.

Miyeon smiled and nodded her head.

They both smiled to each other.Miyeon felt happy that she already have a friend.

 

Miyeon still felt uncomfortable for having a friend but she's happy.She is glad to meet Chorong again.


 

Oh yeah,The 1st chapter is done...sorry if its so short... Hope you like it...and feel free to give a feedback about the chapter..I will be so happy.^^

 

It was like I can relate myself to Miyeon...haha