Chapter 6

Rainbows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aww, you’re not coming to school today, too?”

“Yeah, I’m sorry, Shinyoung” I replied and glanced at my sister from the living room. “Apparently, Jung Hoseok has been calling my sister to make sure I rest well”

I should’ve deleted Haebin unnie’s number in his call history.

“Huh? Why does he have Haebin unnie’s number?”

“I called her with his phone, remember?”

I heard her sigh from the other line. “Right. Class is starting soon. I’m hanging up”

“Sure”

“Bye. Get well soon”

I pressed the red button and my phone vibrated, indicating that the call has been disconnected. I sighed before tossing my phone away and grabbing the remote control. In the midst of flipping through channels, my sister called from the kitchen, “Subin-ah! Soothing pads!”

Replying a quick ‘yes’, I stood up with the help of my walker and headed to the bathroom.

Yup, Haebin unnie actually bought me a walker. Last Saturday, I felt like a baby then just last Sunday ‘till now, I feel like an old lady.

“Soothing pads, soothing pads, soothing pads~” I chanted while rummaging through our medicine cabinet.

“Subin-ah”

I almost cursed in surprise when Haebin unnie popped out of nowhere with a phone in hand and a spatula in the other.

“It’s your loverboy. He wants to talk to you” she said and handed me her phone.

“M-me?” I stuttered and pointed at myself.

Haebin unnie rolled her eyes and force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter