Concentration

最高経営責任者 のアンダーカバー - CEO Undercover

A/N: This chapter is in Tzuyu/Hyeri's POV

 

Tzuyu/Hyeri POV

I parked the car a little far away from the office so that Sana can get out of the car otherwise we’ll both be swarmed up in rumours we don’t want to be in.

 

 

 

“I’ll meet you up at the office in a while. Walk safely okay?” I told her.

 

 

 

She simply nodded her head enthusiastically and started to walk, taking out her phone.

 

 

 

“Oh wait one second Sana! Also, don’t use your phone while you’re walking to places. You need to be aware of your surroundings.” I said, winking at her.

 

 

 

God why was I like this around her. Who the hell winks? I decided to rub my eye to not make it obvious that I just winked.

 

 

 

My. Stupid. ing. Brain.

 

 

 

I drove off and decided to get the footage from the security detail to re-check if there was anything out of the ordinary that I had missed. Damn I was still worrying about Sana. If I got attacked so easily, what if they attack Sana?

 

 

 

Since Jinwoo was already at work and would be staying there until I came back, I decided to call him to keep an eye on what Sana is doing and if she’s safe. It’ll help me concentrate better on my work if she was protected.

 

 

 

Why can’t I concentrate?

 

 

 

I banged my head on my table.

 

 

 

I needed to focus if I wanted to find out the leader of the goons who attacked.

 

 

 

Focus Tzuyu.

 

 

 

FOCUS.

 

 

 

But what if something happens at work? Aish this is so freaking frustrating.

 

 

 

Why am I like this?

 

 

 

I decided to put my headphones on and listen to the footage instead to drown out my thoughts.

 

 

 

Starting from the restaurant, the people were following us. How did they know where we were or what we looked like? I checked the footage of nearby stores and none of them seemed recognisable to me. Damn. This is basically a dead end.

 

 

 

The video quality isn’t that great either so I can’t get their faces scanned. I sighed in defeat. There was no point in running around for all this footage. I looked at my watch and realised I’d already spent three hours in here! I headed out back to work.

 

 

 

When I was in the car, I put my Bluetooth piece in my ear and called Jinwoo.

 

 

 

“Jinwoo, is there anything happening at work?” I asked

 

 

 

“Um… well… nothing that threatens the life of Sana…” He replied.

 

 

 

Huh? That was a weird response.

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” I asked, trying to understand what he was saying.

 

 

 

“Nothing’s been happening. Don’t worry. I’ve had my eyes on Sana and the office. There were no threats.” He replied.

 

 

 

I still wasn’t happy with his answer but I let it go. I was heading there anyway.

 

 

 

I parked my car in my designated spot and headed to the office.

 

 

 

What a sight to behold.

 

 

 

The office was in chaos.

 

 

 

Is this what happens when the CEO isn’t in their office?

 

 

 

The secretary and Sana’s friend were on a table dancing weirdly to music blasted from someone’s computer. Sana was simply clapping along until she noticed me and our eyes locked. She immediately became quiet and was going to tell the girls to come down off the table but I shook my head. It was a funny sight.

 

 

 

I hid behind someone as the girls moved to sit down on the table and do arm wrestling. The workers were mixed with who to cheer for. They split into two sides of the wrestlers and chanted out their names.

 

 

 

“Nayeon! Nayeon! Nayeon! Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon!” The workers cheered.

 

 

 

Sana came and stood next to me and explained that this happened every week and that it wasn’t anything new. The only difference was that they usually did it outside of the office. She asked if I was going to get them in to trouble but I didn’t reply. I just watched the entertaining match.

 

 

 

“Come on Nabongie, don’t cheat!” Said Jeongyeon as Nayeon was starting to use two hands.

 

 

 

“You look really pretty today you know that Oppa?” Said Nayeon, trying to distract Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

“Ya! I’m not going to fall for that!” Replied Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon ended up winning and Nayeon just pouted sadly. That made Jeongyeon want to pinch her cheeks. She pinched them and made them red, earning a slap on the chest from Nayeon in the process.

 

 

 

The cheering was quieter now so I thought I should make my presence known.

 

 

 

I slowly clapped from where I was standing making everyone jump up and run towards their seats.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon and Nayeon simply stared, their mouths hanging open.

 

 

 

“You two, in my office. Now.” I simply stated.

 

 

 

The truth was that I wasn’t going to get them into trouble. But it was just so fun seeing their reactions.

 

 

 

I lead them into my office and told them to sit down and closed my door. Dozens of eyes were watching me as I did. I closed all the blinds as well.

 

 

 

“What are your full names?” I asked them, once I seated myself.

 

 

 

“I’m Yoo Jeongyeon and this is Im Nayeon.” Replied Jeongyeon, earning herself a nudge from Nayeon.

 

 

 

I raised an eyebrow at the fact that she spoke for both of them. It was so obvious that they were dating.

 

 

 

Their eyes gave it away.

 

 

 

“How long have you two been dating?” I asked, straight to the point.

 

 

 

“WHAT!?” They both screamed together.

 

 

 

“How did you know Ma'am?” Asked Nayeon.

 

 

 

“Were you guys even trying to hide it? It’s so obvious already!” I said, trying to sound somewhat strict and bit back a smile.

 

 

 

“We’ll accept any punishment Ma’am. Just please don’t fire us.” Said Jeongyeon, both on their knees.

 

 

 

A/N: I felt like a double update idk why! Hope you guys like the chapter ~