Final

Guardian Angel

Ugh my life is pathetic. Just study, study and more study. You know what’s the worst part of it all? I can’t even study properly not with my crush Donghae who happens to be studying right across from me. He’s so dreamy looking I can’t focus on reading. It’s just so unfair I mean I’ve tried to get his attention but nothing seems to work. I guess I’m just meant to be lonely all my life. Even before all this I’ve never had a boyfriend and it’s not like I haven’t tried I’ve liked guys before but I’ve never dated any of them. This is so frustrating it’s kind of depressing.

Not noticing that I had been staring at him for so long. I must have had a weird or erted expression on my face because he looked up from the book he was reading and looked at me with a confused expression. Finally realising what was going on I immediately looked back down trying to cover the blush that had most definitely rose to my cheeks. Nervously I packed my things in a hurry and got up to leave only to trip over someone’s bag. I lost my balance and fell forward into a full face plant.

It took me a minute or so to get my bearings back as I heard a voice say something to me. “Hey are you okay?”

Looking up at the person who had asked the question I froze realising it was Donghae. Oh my god why did this have to happen now?

“Yeah I-I’m fine t-thanks for asking,” I stuttered answering him.

“Are you sure? Oh aren’t you Jessica Jung from my Economics class? It’s me Donghae,”

Wait he actually knows who I am? I can’t talk to him like this I’m way too flustered and embarrassed.

“Yeah I’m sure. Um sorry I have to get going Donghae-shi,” I said quickly rushing out.

“Okay if you say so Jessica-shi,” I heard him say as I ran out.

 

Running back to my dorm room I quickly went inside before shutting the door rather loudly. I guess my roommate was still in as I saw her peek her out in curiosity from the door. My roommate Tiffany was the first person I met when I started college and has been my best friend ever since.

“Sica is something wrong?” She asked concern very much written on her face.

“Oh sorry about that I’m fine,” I answered.

“Ok. I’d ask more but I have to head to class right now. If you’re hiding something I’ll get it out of you later just know that,” She said sceptically.

“M-me hiding s-something? No never. Well if you need to head to class I won’t keep you,” I said moving out of her way and encouraging her towards the door.

“B-b-b-but,”

“No buts. I’m fine we’ll talk later,” I said finally pushing her out the door.

When the door was closed I slumped over to my bed before falling on it trying to process what just happened minutes ago. One that was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life and two it happened in front of Lee Donghae. I’ll never live this down but on a brighter note he knows who I am.

“Aish. Jinjja Why am I so bad around guys? I wish there was something that could help me,” I shouted in frustration.

As the words left my mouth I noticed smoke coming from the kitchen. I rushed thinking there was a fire and noticing a box by my feet I tripped for the second time today. Bracing myself for the impact I closed my eyes and held my hands forward. Waiting for the impact that never came when I came to opened my eyes to see the floor just inches away and felt an arm around my waist holding me up. The arm holding me pulled me up back to a standing mission.

“Ooopsy daisy that was a lose one. Are you okay?” I heard a male voice say.

Turning around I found a guy standing there. A rather cute guy if I was being honest but that’s the last thing on my mind. What the hell is this guys doing in my dorm?

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! ERT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM?” I shouted whilst jumping behind some furniture as a shield.

“Woah, woah, woah calm down. I’m not a ert I can explain,” He said arms up in innocence.

Taking a step towards me. “Stay where you are,”

“Ok ok ok ok but you need to calm down please and let me explain properly,” He said. Sensing the sincerity in his words I relaxed a little.

“You relaxed now?” He asked pausing before I nodded for him to continue. “This might sound a bit strange and hard to believe but I’m your guardian angel and I’ve been sent to help you out. Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t be here physically but since you’re case is special so here I am,”

“How do I know you’re not just making this up? Prove it to me,” I asked sceptical about his story.

“Ok fine then,” He simply stated before snapping his finger. My eyes widened as he started to slowly levitate. Snapping his fingers again a stuffed toy appeared in his hand. Looking closely at it I recognised it immediately as my favourite stuff toy I owned when I was younger.

“Recognise this guy? He was your favourite when you were four years old,” He stated holding up the toy. “Believe me now?”

This is all so farfetched but the evidence proves otherwise. I simply nodded my head at his question. At my answer he snapped his fingers again dropping to the ground.

“Um here you can keep this. I know you missed it when you lost it as a kid. My name is Park Jaebeom or just Jay whatever you’re comfortable with,” He said handing over the stuffed toy.

“Thanks,” Were the only words I could say before an awkward silence fell over the both of us.

“Um. How about I explain what I’m here for first? Then we can go on from there,” He said pausing waiting for my response. I simply nodded and he continued. “Ok. Right well after watching you for so long it’s pretty evident that you don’t have too much experience with guys and there’s a certain someone you’d like to get attention from,”

“Yeah,”

“Well the way I see it is there’s a confidence problem and you can’t seem to break it. What I think will do the most good here is a change of perspective and the first step will be a makeover. Sound good?” He asked.

“O-Okay,” I answered. “But why?”

“I’m not trying to offend you or anything but you’re dressed pretty plainly right now and trust me you can do a whole lot better in terms of clothes. Alright then let’s get going. Where is the nearest mall from here?” He asked grabbing my hand.

“Wait why do we have to go to a mall can’t you just magically do something and boom it’s done?” I asked confused.

“There’s certain limit to my magical abilities plus it’s always better for you decide what’s best for you. I can only push you in the right direction. That enough of an explanation for you or do I have to explain further?” I shook my head and we both left my dorm.

We left to the nearest mall after giving him directions to the nearest bus station. He was still holding my hand the whole time we walked and throughout the campus everyone was staring at me. When we finally got on the bus station I let go of his hand.

“Jay everyone was staring at me all the way here,”

“Well probably because you were walking through campus holding my hand,” He answered. “What did you think was happening?”

“Well I just thought no one else could see you,” I replied.

“Oops sorry I forgot to tell you the rules. God I’m an idiot sometimes. Ok so first things first I’m not invisible or transparent or anything like that, I’m very much here physically because you know how weird it would be for everyone else to see you talking to nothing at all. Secondly I still retain some of my abilities in this form but I’m limited hence why can’t just magically conjure up things all the time. And thirdly once my work here is done and you don’t me anymore this form will disappear since it’s only temporary and you won’t be able to see or talk to me,” He explained. “It looks like our bus is here let’s go Jessica,”

The bus ride to the mall was spent in silence as I looked out the window still trying to comprehend everything that’s happened today. From the incident with Donghae to the appearance of Jay it was all so confusing.

Finally getting to the mall Jay dragged me to the nearest clothes store which seemed to be a very expensive brand. I was in awe of all the clothes in the store they all looked beautiful and expensive. He picked out a couple of dresses and other clothing and handed them to me.

“Here try these on and tell me how you feel about them after trying them on,” He said not allowing me to talk before he pushed me towards the changing room.

I simply followed his instructions and put them on while looking at the mirror. I had to admit they looked good on me and I was very impressed with his choices of colour and style. Stepping out of the change room with one of them on I looked over at Jay who smiled when he saw me.

“Damn I’m may be a bit too good at this. You look stunning Jessica,” He said. I smiled at his complement.

“Thanks but I looked at the prices and I can’t possibly afford all of these,” I said dejected.

“Oh don’t worry about that this one’s on me of course,” He said. “Come on let’s go pay for these,”

The store attendant smiled at us when we went over to pay for the clothes. “Wow girl you look great in that dress,” She said while Jay paid for everything.

“Thank you very much I said when we received the receipt,” Smiling in her direction.

“You’re welcome anytime,” She said before whispering. “Oh and by the way. You’re a so lucky to have boyfriend like that,”

Before I could answer and correct her mistake Jay grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the store. I stopped him as he was about to drag me somewhere else.

“What are you doing? I was going to correct that girl in there. She thinks you’re my boyfriend,” I said.

He looked at me and smiled nervously. Wow his smile is really cute. “Why does it matter anyway? It’s not like it’s true and what difference does it make when you’re probably not going to see her again,”

He looked at me again before I shook my head and we continued walking around going to various stores and like before he picked out everything. Every time I’m not even kidding whatever he picked out was perfect for me and of course he paid for everything.

“I think that’s enough shopping for today. Are you feeling hungry?” Jay asked. Before I could speak my stomach answered for me as a loud growl. “I’ll take that as a yes,” He laughed.

I smiled embarrassingly before we walked to the food court. Reaching the food court we paused to check all the food stores.

“So what would you like to eat?” He asked.

“Um. Let’s just have spicy rice cakes please~,” I said cheerfully causing him to stop and laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“Nothing it’s just you look so much better when you smile. You should try to be more like this you’ll definitely get a guy’s attention like that,” He said casually.

I tried not to blush at his complement. “Oh no I don’t think that’ll make any difference. Guys just never seem to approach me,”

“Now see that’s what I was talking about before, you need to have more self-confidence. You’re a smart, beautiful girl if you just believed in yourself you could get anything you wanted,” He said encouragingly. “Let’s get you those rice cakes. There’s plenty of time to work through what we have to. That’s why I’m here after all,”

After getting our food Jay and I sat down and started eating and got to talking. We mostly talked about me and my life though we did talk a little about him. He didn’t really have much to say but he was a good listener and it was nice to have someone I could just unload on.

“OH MY GOOOOODDDDD~ SICA IS THAT YOU?” I heard a voice from across the food court. It could only belong to Tiffany.

Looking over at my roommate in the distance she was hurrying across the food court making a beeline in my direction. She was bumping into so many people and not giving too much of a thought as she received multiple glares but she was so shameless that she didn’t seem to notice.

“Sica I was wondering where you were I finished my classes and was trying to reach you but I kept going to voicemail when I called…,” She was talking and started to ramble seemingly unaware of Jay right next to me.

Jay was silently laughing to the side no doubt at Tiffany and the awkward facial expression I had the whole time. It was then that Tiffany finally stopped talking and realised we weren’t alone. Turning to face Jay then me then Jay and me again and smiling awkwardly.

“Sica can I talk to you for a second in private,” She asked.

I looked over at Jay and he nodded for me to go on. Tiffany dragged me a bit away out of Jay’s range of hearing and sight.

“Would you like to tell me who that cutie you were sitting with is?” She asked.

“Um that’s Jaebeom,”

“Oh my god, how long were you going to keep this a secret from me? Your best friend roommate huh?” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Omo it’s not like that. This is just a misunderstanding he’s just a…a…a,”

“A? Who is he?” Tiffany was starting to lose her patience.

“He’s just a friend. An old one that I’ve only just caught up with recently,” I lied.

“A friend huh? Well if this is true you won’t mind me asking him will you?” She said determinedly.

She walked backed to Jay who was sitting looking around. I hurriedly followed thinking up of a plan on how to handle this. I just straight up lied to Tiffany and now she’s going to find out the truth.

“Jaebeom-shi~?” She called for his attention. He subsequently turned around.

“So Sica tells me you guys were old friends? How do you guys know each other?” Tiffany asked in her interrogating voice. Crap I’m in trouble now.

Looking over at Jay he kept a straight face at her question before smiling. “Yeah Sica and I go way back we met in middle school and were for friends all the way to high school before she went to study here. We kind of lost contact after we got accepted into different universities,”

My mouth almost dropped at how casually he just had picked up on the lie and went with it. He was pretty convincing and the way he answered was almost like he actually knew me. Tiffany was looking at us suspiciously shifting her head back and forth. I held my breath for a second and then she smiled and a breath of relief came out.

“Ok you two have fun, I have other things to do,” She finally said and walked away. “Oh and Jaebeom-shi please don’t be a stranger and visit our dorm sometime,”

“Huh that was a relief. Thanks Jay for covering for me I don’t think I would have been able to convince her otherwise,” I sad thanking him.

“Oh no problem anytime,”

“But how did you pick up on the lie so quickly? You were a natural back there,” I asked.

“You could call it intuition,” He said cheekily. I gave him an accusing look causing him to smirk and laugh a little. “Ok I overheard you’re conversation with my magic. You know guardian ability,”

“Alright a bit of invasion of privacy but I appreciate the help so thanks again. But I’m tired now can we go back home now please,” I asked yawning as well. He smiled at me and nodded his head.

The travel back home was quiet most of the way and on the bus I found falling asleep on Jay’s shoulder. He didn’t seem to mind and kept silent the whole time. Getting off the bus I was still kind of sleepy which Jay must have picked up on because he crouched in front of me.

“Alright Ms Jessica hop on,” He said motioning me to get on his back for a piggy-back ride. Before I could protest he cut me off. “No buts just hop on take the opportunity when it presents itself,”

I reluctantly hopped on and he started walking back to my dorm. The walk was slow and I rested my head on his shoulder enjoying the ride. Unexpectedly he started singing a song and much to my surprise he sounded good. His voice was smooth and soothing as he sang and I couldn’t help but just stay silent and listen to his voice. When we finally reached my dorm and he put me down.

“Thanks for that,” I said smiling at him.

“It’s no problem really. All a part of my job. Now go inside and get some rest I’ll be back again tomorrow when you’re not busy,” He said smiling back to me.

We both bid each other goodnight. He snapped his fingers, a puff of smoke appeared blocking my vision and when it disappeared so had Jay. I went inside the dorm Tiffany wasn’t home yet so I just went straight to bed.

The next day I was quite surprised by everything that happened. I made the decision to wear some of the clothes Jay had bought me yesterday and I had found that I was garnering so much more attention than normal. I noticed more people staring at me and whispering to each other as I walked past. It was kind of creeping me out if I’m being honest.

I was sitting in the classroom before the class just reading when I looked up to see Donghae standing in front of me.

“Hello Jessica-shi, how are you?” He asked. “You look beautiful today,”

“Um I’m fine and thank you,” I answered trying to keep calm while on the inside I was screaming. There was an awkward silence as both us didn’t say anything else. So I decided to break the ice. “Is there anything else you wanted so say? Because class starts soon,”

“Uh no. I’ll just go back to my seat,” He said before finding his spot.

Other than that nothing happened all day as I just went to my classes. Now on my way home I was wondering where Jay was and what he was doing. When I finally got back to my dorm and opened the door he was already there waiting for me.

“Hey Jessica. Wow you really do look good in those clothes. Anyway you ready to get back to work?” Jay asked smiling.

“Uh yeah just let me put my stuff away,” I said before walking past him to my stuff down and look around the dorm to check if Tiffany was in.

Jay must have been watching my actions as he stealthily snuck up behind me without a sound.

“What are you doing?” He whispered in my ear. This caused me to scream rather loudly in a high pitched manner.

“OMO!!! YAH PARK JAEBEOM WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” I shouted at him.

“Ok calm down will you. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scare you alright,” He said calmly. “If you were checking for Tiffany she wasn’t here when I appeared so you don’t need to worry about that,”

“Aish~ I’m calm now. Sorry for shouting at you. I just don’t like being snuck up on,” Apologising for the loud reaction. “What’s on the schedule today?”

“You still have a confidence problem it seems. You’re not used to all the attention right? We’ll work on that I think it might take some time though. The way I see it if you have confidence in yourself the happier you’ll be and there’s nothing more attractive than girl who’s confident and smiling,” He said.

“Ok let’s go so what do you have in mind?” I asked curious.

“Come on,” He said grabbing my hand again and rushing out. “You’ll find out when I get there,”

I was being dragged around the campus and I was getting stares from everyone again but it didn’t seem so bad this time having Jay there. He dragged us to a large courtyard in the middle of the university which was crowded at the moment. Looking over I saw a microphone and stereos setup smack bang in the middle. I gulped nervously still unsure of what he was planning. We stopped just as we got to the equipment.

“Ta-da~ This is it?” He said arms spread showcasing the mini stage setup.

“Uh what’s all this for?” I asked hoping he’s not planning on doing what I think he’s doing.

“Don’t play dumb Sica I know you know what all this is for so don’t try to feign ignorance. Of course I want you sing,” He said happily.

“But what if I’m not good?” I replied.

Raising an eyebrow at my question he laughed a little before speaking again. “Listen Jessica I know you can sing there’s not much I don’t know about you. And if I may add you’re a damn fine singer don’t worry about that,”

“I’m still not sure,” I answered.

“Look I know this is hard but if you can do this I have no doubt that you’re self-confidence will be sky high. You won’t ever be nervous about anything ever again, talking to Donghae will be easy. If you’re not convinced I’ll perform something first if it will help,” He said before walking over to the stereo and playing some music.

Walking out into the middle of the courtyard the song hadn’t quite started yet so he started warming up little. As the song started he moved his body to the flow of the beat, he was dancing. The way his body moved to the rhythm was amazing he was so smooth and his movements were so precise. He keeps surprising with all these random things he does and he seems to be good at everything. A large crowd had started to build up as his dance performance continued. The end of the song was near and there was such a loud crowd that the whole courtyard was practically filled with students cheering. Just as the song ended he finished the performance with a flurry of acrobatic moves ending in a flip. The crowd applauded the impromptu performance as Jay walked back over to the stereo changing the song and grabbing the mic and walking over to me.

“It’s your turn now,” He said passing the mic. I was still nervous but he gave an encouraging smile and it calmed me down a bit.

The song started playing immediately recognising the melody I started by humming along to it. When the first lyrics left my mouth a cheer erupted from the crowd. When I heard that all the tension in my body disappeared and I lost my self into the performance.

Upon finishing the song the crowd again erupted into loud cheers and applause. Looking around at the crowd I couldn’t help but smile. I even saw Donghae in the crowd cheering. When I finally looked over at Jay he was smiling in approval I returned the smile. When the crowd realised that performance was over it slowly dispersed. Leaving only a couple of people standing around. Jay walked over towards me grinning from ear to ear.

“Not so bad right?” He asked smiling.

I just laughed at his question shaking it off. I don’t know what came over me in that moment but I just moved forward and hugged him. “Thanks for this,”

“No problem at all. It’s what I’m here for,” He replied. I buried my face into his chest so he couldn’t see the slight blush on my face.

“Ahem am I interrupting something” A voice asked from behind me.

Quickly letting go of Jay I turned around to see Donghae standing there. I went silent wondering what he was doing. “No it’s nothing Donghae-shi,”

“I’ll leave you guys alone to talk,” Jay said abruptly walking away.

“Is there something you wanted to talk about it Donghae-shi?” I asked.

“Oh I just wanted to say you were great back there. I just wanted to say it person,” He smiled nervously. “Uh anyway I’ll see you around Jessica-shi,”

I watched him walk away in a hurry. Jay took that as a sign to come back over.

“That was quick. How did it go?” He asked.

“Nothing really just complemented me on the performance,” I answered.

“You don’t seem to excited right now,”

“Nothing to be excited about really. It’s not like he said anything worth getting excited about,” I answered shrugging.

“Well ok. Let’s go get you something to eat. You’ve worked hard and you deserve it let’s go,” He said. I just followed his instructions.

Over the next few weeks I had found a new lease on life thanks to Jay’s help. I gained a new found confidence and motivation finding a balance I was comfortable with. We got to knowing each other more as I told Jay everything about me even stuff I haven’t told my friends and family even Jay started opening up about himself and everything he’s done as a guardian angel. We continually did different activities that helped with building my confidence of course all planned by Jay. We spent most of my free time together so he was always around to help me. I found that my popularity around the university had increased thanks to in short part to the surprise singing performance. Donghae and I had started talking more as well, this was compounded by the fact we had work together for a major project.

I was studying in my dorm room for a quiz when Jay appeared behind me. At this point his random appearances were not surprises anymore. I simply turned around smiling in his direction. Another thing is I found myself smiling a lot more ever since we met.

“You look happy,” He said plopping down on my bed.

“I am,” I answered. The most sincere answer I’ve ever given and it was all thanks to him.

“That’s great Sica. It looks like my mission is almost complete. I’m afraid my time is limited, just a few more things to get done then I’ll have succeeded. But that’s ok because the outcome I could best hope for is your happiness,” He said. His statement caught me off guard as I had completely forgotten he would leave at the end of all of this.

“So what do you have planned for today?” I asked trying to mask the sadness from the news.

“I about that. I actually don’t have anything planned you’ve come so far and I couldn’t think of something. Let’s just hangout for today plus I think you’re already pre-occupied with studying there,” He said smiling.

I nodded turning back to my books to study.

The next day was the day of the quiz this was the last quiz before finals and I couldn’t concentrate properly. I was still disturbed by what Jay had said the day before saddened knowing we only had a little time left together. I sat down in class in preparation for the start of the quiz. Looking over at where Donghae was sitting he spotted me as well and smiled at me I returned it with a small one.

After the test was over I was walking out of class still thinking about Jay when Donghae tapped my shoulder.

“Hey Sica can I talk to you for a moment?” He asked. He seemed really nervous.

“Yeah sure. What’s up?” I replied.

“Um. I-I w-was wondering if you wanted to go o-out with me some time, only if you’re not busy that is?” He asked stuttering.

To say the question caught me by surprise was an understatement. I stood there contemplating his offer he and I had become closer in the last few weeks is close enough to say we’re friends. But for some reason his proposal didn’t excite me as much as I thought it would. He was eagerly standing in his spot for my answer. I found myself unable to answer yes because I can only see him as a friend now. It was because of Jay. He was still standing there in silence and I had to answer him I didn’t want to reject him but it’s better if I do.

“I’m sorry Donghae. I’m flattered but there’s someone else and right now I have to do something before it is too late,” I said. He looked down dejected I felt sorry for him but I had to do this.

“Guess I was a step too late?” He questioned looking up. I simply nodded. “Ah that’s ok I won’t keep you any longer I’ll see you around. Oh and Jessica whoever it is go get him, I’m sure he’ll be lucky to have you,”

I smiled at him before running off to my dorm he should be there when I get there. I need to confess to him there’s, no denying it I had fallen in love with Park Jaebeom. I sprinted back to my dorm faster than I had ever run sprinted anywhere. Finally reaching my dorm practically heaving from the effort. Note to self, exercise more. I practically flung the door wide open looking around to see if he was here already. No sign of him. In that moment I heard the familiar sound of his footsteps behind me I froze a second before turning around to face him.

“Hey Sica,” He laughed looking at my exhausted state. “You look like you ran a marathon. Something up,”

“I have to tell you something,” I said breathing hard.

“Go on,” He said nodding for me to continue.

“Donghae asked me out today,” I said.

“Oh that’s good I take it you’re happy then?” He asked looking a little disappointed.

“Yes but it’s not because of the reason you think,” I said pausing he was about to say something but I stopped him putting finger on his lips to keep him from opening his mouth. “Sshh let me speak. Donghae did ask me out but I rejected him,”

“Wait why I thought that’s you wanted this whole time?” He asked clearly surprised. Practically shouting.

“Me too but then something else happened that changed my mind,” I said earning a weird look from him.

I needed to take this chance now so I walked slowly towards him until our bodies made contact. I looked up into his eyes seeing confusion and uncertainty in them. I shifted my head closer to his till our lips were only millimetres away, I could hear his breath hitch at the close proximity. My arms made their way around his neck for support before leaned in pressing my lips on his. I could feel him flinch at first contact but he eventually responded deepening the kiss. His lips were soft and warm and I would have gladly stayed there forever. It was a minute or so before we let go needing breath. My heart was beating so fast as we stared into each other’s eyes.

“I said I was happy before because I realised something. I realised I was in love with you and I don’t want you to leave me. All this time together, you’ve helped me through all my problems and you’ve made feel happier than any other time in my life and I couldn’t see myself without you. You said you would leave when my happiness was achieved but my happiness is you so you can’t leave,” I said finally getting everything off my chest. Tears were falling now.

He immediately pulled me into his arms resting his chin on top of my head as I buried myself into his chest not wanting to let go.

“I would never leave you Sica, I’d always be there watching even if I’m not there physically anymore. But now that I know how you true feelings I have something to say to you too,” He said causing me to look up at him. “I must confess as well I’ve loved you since the first time we met don’t ask me why but you captivated me the moment I saw you and all this time together has made me fall in love more,”

I was shocked at his confession but on the inside my heart was racing and I was mentally exploding. I stood still tightening my arms around him. He continued speaking.

“Since I know you’re answer it’s impossible for me to leave now,” He paused as I looked at him for answers. “When a guardian angel falls in love with someone they’re given the choice of staying as an angel and or becoming human. Up until now I was still unsure of what to do but now I’m 100% sure,”

“And that is?” I said nervously.

“That I’ll always want to be your guardian angel and the only way I can see that happening is if I become human,” He finally said. “You’re worth sacrificing my all my abilities for,”

I was so happy in that moment that I jumped up and kissed him again unable to hold myself back. He smiled into the kiss as he embraced me again.

It was such a happy moment but then my stomach betrayed me again as it released a large grumbling sound.

“I see you’re hungry again. Come on let’s get you some food,” He laughed. This time instead of him grabbing my hand, I took hold of his hand and entwining our fingers together.

 

FIN

 


Well that was the longest one-shot I've written by far. Probably could have split this up into 2 chapters but it's done. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this fic and please leave a comment.