CH01

Strawberry Panic

"Momo!" 

"Momoring!"

"Momo, where are you?"

Mina shouted her fellow group member's name for a few times.

"I'm in my room, come here!"

After hearing Momo's voice, she walks to the latter's room and to find Momo is eating strawberries in her bed.

"You want some?"

Momo holds one strawberry and offers it to Mina.

"Sure."

Mina took it and eat it at once. But then, Momo suddenly get close to her and smells her clothes.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Mina's face starts to blush and she gets flustered from the latter's action.

"Why do I smell jokbal from you?"

Momo asked Mina with a stern voice while looking at her eyes sharply.

"No, it's just your imagination."

Mina said nervously while avoiding eye contact with Momo. She takes another strawberry but the latter's quickly took it away from her hands.

"Momoring, don't be so mean..."

Mina pouts and did puppy eyes but it didn't melt the latter's heart at all.

"You're lying! Why did you eat jokbal without me? Don't you love me anymore?"

Momo nags at Mina but she just giggles because she find it's cute that Momo makes such a fuss about jokbal.

"Okay, you caught me. I ate jokbal right now, I'm sorry. Okay?"

Momo puffs her cheeks at Mina's apology.

"I hate you."

"But I love you. Now can I please have a strawberry?"

Momo looks at Mina and nods. When Mina was about to take a strawberry, Momo smacks her head. Mina looks at her with a confused look.

"But not that easily, as a punishment, you have to eat it this way."

Momo takes a strawberry and holds the top part of it with her front teeth. She gives an eye signal to Mina, saying "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Mina's face become so red and she shakes her head repeatedly.

"No, I can't do that. It's too embarrassing!"

Momo holds Mina's hands and look into her eyes while furrowing her eyebrows. Mina sighs.

"Fine."

Mina takes a deep breath and approaches Momo's face slowly. The fruit is only an inch away from her face. She looks at Momo, the latter is closing her eyes, waiting for her to bite the strawberry. Gently, Mina bites the strawberry and she can feel Momo's lips faintly touch hers.

Mina quickly pulls her face away from Momo and eat the strawberry violently while holding her face. She could feel the heat from her face because of all the blushing.

Suddenly, a pair of hands pulled her hands away. Then, she saw a pair of eyes looking into hers with a cheeky look.

"Don't you ever eat jokbal without me again, you understand?"

Mina nods and she hugs Momo to hide her red face. 

"But, if that's the punishment I'll get everytime I eat it without you. I don't mind."

Mina speaks out and giggles shyly. Momo shocked at the latter's words.

"Then, I'll change the punishment to this!"

She pushed Mina away from her and she gets on top of Mina and tickles her.

"No, no, stop! I'm just joking, I promise I won't eat jokbal without you anymore!"

Mina yells and laughs loudly. Momo stops and get a few inches closer to Mina's face.

"You know, you don't need to eat jokbal without me to get that punishment. I would gladly to do it again."

Momo smirks. Mina blushes again and she hugs Momo's necks. Momo kisses her lips softly, and then they both smile to each other while embracing in each other arms affectionately.