My love, my kiss, my heart

As expected?

579603_565412063479387_197531645_n.jpg

 

cuterie.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

SUNGMIN'S POV

 

 

 

Everything started weeks ago. As a couple, me and Kyuhyun had always been the closest, the two that got on well; but for some time, Kyuhyun had clammed up and spoke to no one, not even with me who had always been his confidant. I felt somehow betrayed. And hurt. I was not as important to him as I thought? What problems did he had? Why does he didn't talk to no one? Meanwhile, while I seethed with anger for his attitude, I didn't miss the dreamy eyes that the maknae sometimes would give to Yesung when he thought he was not seen by anyone. What a fool! In a house full of men, where everyone knows everything of the others and where it lives a "fox" that, clever as it is, grasps the secrets of others to tell to others when he needs it, he really think to go unnoticed? And if the others did not understand... Well, it will not take long before they know it.

 

- Why are you smiling like that, Kim Kyu?- I asked as the respondent jumped on the chair in the kitchen, where we were all eating. I smiled; I had never considered myself as someone that made fun of the others but, hey, Kyuhyun aroused in me things I've never felt.

 

- Smi-smile?- he stammered, his cheeks flushing.

 

- Yes, that smile that you have on your face right now as we are at the table and no one, I repeat, no one has said something funny..- the other diners turned to look at us. Surely they realized that there was something wrong and they were curious about what was what. Wookie, however, sighed and frowned, unlike the others who had a dazed look, as he lowered his head on his plate.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

I did not understand Sungmin. What had I done wrong for him to make fun of me? It was some time since I gave trouble to others; I had other fish to fry. He looked at me with a grin, but his eyes were sad. At that moment I heard a sigh on my right: it was Wookie. Sure he could have chosen another moment to tease me.

 

- I'm smiling because I feel like it.- I replied, looking him sideways. - There must be a reason to be happy, hyung? -. I read some disappointment in his eyes.

 

I did not know which way to turn. Okay, I was not the greatest of sympathy, but it seemed to me that he wanted to steal my place of "evil" of the band.

 

- Guys... Is there something wrong? - asked Leeteuk staring from his seat at the head table. Sungmin exchanged glances with me and then said, - No, no..-.

 

Yesung and Wookie exchanged glances smiling and a pang roused me from my trance. I apologized to everyone and I returned to my room. I knew that soon it would arrived Sungmin but I did not care now, I just had to be alone for a while.

 

I lay on the bed and tried not to think about anything.

 

 

 

YESUNG'S POV

 

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin were behaving strangely; this was what I was thinking when, during dinner, I watched their bickering. We all knew, or at least we thought, that between the maknae and the Bunny Ninja there was something but lately things between them seemed to be, well, cooling. As their comrades, we did not know what to do: Kyuhyun avoided the topic and Sungmin.. Well, it was impossible to speak with him, given the puppy look that he assumed every time the wind blew bad.

 

I realized that Ryeowook was sad, so I took his hand and smiled reassuringly. I knew the affection he felt for Sungmin, so I figured that whenever the maknae and the Bunny teased each other, he felt hurt. It was then that Kyuhyun got up to go to his room. Ryeowook, who was gentle and affectionate with everyone, was about to follow him but was stopped by Siwon, who had come to spend some with us.

 

- Leave him alone. He had the face of someone who wants to be alone without the others disturbing him.- said looking at the small sweetly. Ryeowook looked down and took his place at the table.

 

We finished eating in tears due to the stories of Heechul, who probably tried to cheer up the atmosphere, and to the jokes of Shindong. After half an hour, Leeteuk and Shindong went upstairs, in their apartment, Donghae and Eunhyuk disappeared without saying anything to anyone; Ryeowook, Heechul, Kibum, Sungmin and I stayed in the living room.

 

 

 

S'S POV

 

 

 

What had got into Kyuhyun?! If I was not sure he was a man, I would have thought that his menstruation had arrived. I had no desire to return to the room, not even to sleep and I decided to spend the night on the couch in the living room. Now I was sitting there watching television, along with Kibum and Heechul and Yesung was sitting in the chair with Ryeowook perched on the armrest.

 

- Wookie, are you not sleepy? Will not you lie down?- asked Yesung ruffling the hair of his dongsaeng.

 

- Actually.. Yes, I'm going to bed.- answered the other smiling. He got up from the armrest, he briefly hugged his hyung and headed to his room. I did not understand why, but that scene bothered me; it annoyed me very badly!

 

Heechul, assured himself that Ryeowook had entered the room, he turned to look at Yesung. - Why is Wookie so sad? That is, he always has been lately, but today was worse than usual.- he asked worried. This was one of the few times that Cinderella showed his affection for the other members.

 

- Well.. He is having problems with a... problem that is particularly close to his heart.- Yesung replied nonchalantly.

 

It irritated me that Yesung knew more things about the eternal maknae than me; I justified these thoughts with the excuse that I wanted to be better than Yesung.

 

- Instead, do you know something about Kyuhyun?- was question that Kibum addressed to me, Heechul, and Yesung. Heechul shook his head, returning to watch the TV without leaving me surprised when he grinned. Yesung looked at his hands, which were tightly resting on his legs, and whispered a no. This seemed even more suspicious about the possible relation between Kyuhyun's behavior and the embarrassment of Yesung.

 

- No.- I also said, earning stares of amazement from all the three boys. - Sleeping in the room with him does not mean that I know why he is behaving like that. And now, let me sleep so, hyung, if you got up from my bed I would be very grateful to you.- At these words the three exchanged glances but did not dare ask anything else.

 

Heechul stood up and left the apartment, direct to his, without saying goodbye. Kibum, however, saluted both me and Yesung. Left alone I could ask him many things but the two giggling fishes arrived and they were clearly drunk. Both me and Yesung sighed and got up to take the two unfortunates and bring them to Eunhyuk's room. After throwing them on the bed and removed their shoes, Yesung went to his room and for me there was nothing left to do but to return in the living room, to my "bed."

 

The next morning

 

 

 

K'S POV

 

 

 

I awoke with a start at the sound of someone singing loudly in my ear. I looked at the person who had earned the planning of some joke.

 

- Wookie-a, you know that, by doing so, you have earned a visit to hell?!-

 

- I do not care. Get up; we have some commitment to do in half an hour.- he replied curtly, without looking into my eyes. He was angry and, apparently, with me. It was not a good sign. In short, he was not one to easily get angry and I did not know how I'd managed to do it in a single night.

 

- Wookie-a..- I tried to calm him with the sweetest voice I had. He ignored me and left the room. Only then I realized that Sungmin's bed was intact as the day before, as if he had not slept there. I shrugged my shoulders; it was none of my business if he slept or not in the room.

 

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Out of the bathroom, I dressed quickly, I settled my hair with my hands and then left the room, heading for the kitchen to eat something before I went out.

 

Just as I left the room, I saw a bundle on the couch. I approached it and saw that it was Sungmin. He slept hugging the sofa cushion and had tears dry streaming tears down his cheeks. Why he had cried? Should not be me the one with tears in his eyes?

 

- Kyunnie, can you stop staring at me?- Sungmin mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I gasped and walked away a step away from him. - Should not you go?- he continued, while he sat looking at the sides.

 

- Uh, yes. See you later, hyung.- I said before heading briskly toward the front door, where Ryeowook was waiting with his arms crossed.

 

 

 

Y'S POV

 

 

 

Those two had to stop with their Cold War. They were putting us all uncomfortable. In the morning Ryeowook woke up angry, even with me who had not done anything, and I knew that Heechul had quarreled with Leeteuk as regards the problem of Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

I also witnessed the scene of the sofa between the two boys. The thing irritated me a lot but I was still happy that things were going that way between the two; they would drift apart, allowing me to get closer to my goal. "My goal??? What I'm saying!", I thought as I watched Sungmin on the couch. He had not moved from there, except to go to the bathroom, for the whole day and it was already ten o'clock of the night.

 

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun had been all day busy in radio shows, photo shoots, interviews and they had not still returned. The manager warned us they would be back by eleven. Sungmin kept looking at the clock on the wall and the mobile phone screen, and each time the front door opened, he looked at who was coming: Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul and Kibum were not welcomed in the best way.

 

- Minnie, stop drumming on the arm of the couch and move your leg.. You're unnerving me! - Siwon said, laying a hand on his right knee.

 

- Oh, sorry hyung. I was not aware of the tic.- whispered the smallest giving a further look at the clock.

 

- You know Teukie hyung, I was thinking it must be nice to work with the person you love for the whole day.- said Cinderella looking at Sungmin sideways.

 

- Are you okay? Why so romantic today?- said the leader widening his eyes.

 

- Hahahahahaha the Cinderella of Super Junior has finally found his other half?!- Kibum grinned.

 

- Yah, Kim Kibum! You want to die?- Heechul yelled, throwing a pillow.

 

- Hey, that's my pillow!- said Sungmin retrieving the object from the ground, where Kibum had thrown it after Heechul's attack.

 

- Guys, please. It's ten and a half.- pointed Leeteuk.

 

The four boys looked at each other and burst out laughing. Siwon and I sighed.

 

 

 

S'S POV

 

 

 

I was agitated. Even just the idea that among Ryeowook and Kyuhyun there was something unnerved me. Fortunately there were Kibum and Leeteuk to make us laugh or else, after the unfortunate sentence said by Heechul, I would seriously risked jail for intentional murder.

 

Siwon kept hitting lightly my leg, asking me to stop moving my leg, and Heechul continued to throw salt in my wound, saying that surely there was something between the two maknaes, that Ryeowook had stolen my man and so on. I had arrived at the limit of endurance, and I tried not to listen to his words concentrating on the program that we were "watching" on television. In my peripheral vision I saw that Yesung had started to walk around the room, looking for something to do. Who the hell was he waiting for?! Because it was logical that he was waiting for someone, but who? At that time, Eunhyuk and Donghae came out of the room of the first and joined us, red-faced. Man, why they took the trouble to get there and stay with us when they could lie comfortably on the bed all day without angering us? I envied them: they had a beautiful relationship, both had eyes only for each other; I could barely get noticed by Ryeowook.. "Ryeowook?!?!", this thought surprised me.

 

I froze, and I began to think about my situation. It was some time since Kyuhyun and I would talk as before, indeed, he did not speak almost to no one. The one he spoke occasionally with was... Ryeowook that, as far as I knew, had feelings for the maknae. Kyuhyun, however, in my opinion spoke with Ryeowook because it was the closest person to Yesung, his aim. Yesung, for his part, seemed to have no clear thought about who he liked if Ryeowook, his fellow long roommate, or Kyuhyun, the maknae with the beautiful voice that had gained the affection of the whole group. And me? Who was I interested to? To Kyuhyun that, from the first moment, has won me over with his smile and he was my roommate, or Ryeowook that despite my attachment to Kyuhyun, his love, had always stayed close to me, he who was always affectionate with me and for which, lately, I felt irritated? Argh, what a mess! My brain smoked with the effort. I slumped on the couch and sighed wearily, rubbing my temples.

 

Donghae sat down next to me, after Siwon greeted before going to his parents, and Eunhyuk sat on the floor, leaning against his legs. After a while I kept sighing, Donghae took my hand and began to caress it. He was one of the few who managed to calm me down so easily; he and his puppy dog eyes.

 

- Is everything okay, hyung?- asked Donghae looking into my eyes.

 

- I'm just confused for... a situation.- I murmured looking away.

 

- You know, I think the best way to get to the bottom of a problem is not thinking too much about it; sooner or later you will resolve it, with your time and your method.- he mused, smiling.

 

- Thanks Hae. Strange but true, you said something intelligent.- I joked giving him a slap on the wrist. He just smiled at me, returning to watch TV while with his free hand he the hair of Eunhyuk.

 

 

K'S POV

 

 

 

Ryeowook and I had been away for the whole day. I was tired, both physically but especially mentally: Ryeowook had been angry all day and every time I tried to talk to him, he cracked his tongue and turned his head. Even now that we were in the car, he was not looking at me, instead he stared at the road. Every now and then he sighed and if I asked what was wrong, she would just turn his head to look at me, sighed again and returned to look the road. Gosh, it seemed to have to deal with my sister in her teenage years. So I decided to leave him alone: if he wanted to speak, he would look for me.

 

We went back to the dorm and we could hear, coming from behind the door, a confused chattering; I realized that they were all there. I turned the knob and entered. Sitting on the couch there were Sungmin, Donghae, Heechul and, on the armrest, Kibum. Eunhyuk, who had fallen asleep leaning against the legs of Donghae, was on the ground. Leeteuk was in the chair, with his head back, asleep. And Yesung.. Well, he was wandering around the room like a lost soul. He surely was waiting for Ryeowook and that made me angry. I greeted everyone and, without further ado, I locked myself in my room. I had noticed the surprised look of Yesung and the confused one of Sungmin, but I decided to leave them alone. I was changing when Leeteuk came into the room. He sat on my bed, crossed his arms and looked at me.

 

- Kyu.. Is there a problem?- he asked as I finished to change my clothes.

 

- What kind of problems, hyung?- I said sitting down on Sungmin's bed, where I could talk to Leeteuk face to face.

 

- I do not know.. Maybe with Sungmin? -

 

- Ah.- was my answer. I could talk to him? I said no; he had a big mouth.- Nothing much.. We had a fight but I think it's time to say sorry.- I lied hoping he did not notice it.

 

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously and finally stood up. He looked at me one last time before heading to the door.- I hope so.- and said this, he went out.

 

I released a sigh of relief and lay down on my bed, waiting for the person who, I was sure, would arrive shortly thereafter. Five minutes were not passed when someone knocked on the door.

 

- Kyu, can we talk?- Yesung started entering the room. I was not expecting that. That is, at least not now.

 

- Go ahead.- I said, motioning him to sit. He preferred to remain standing.

 

- Well.. Um, you know...- he stammered writhing his hands. He noticed that I had a look a bit confused and continued.- You and Sungmin have... something going on?- he asked in one breath.

 

My heart sank and I froze. Wow, I was not expecting that question to came out from the mouth of my crush and had even caught me by surprise. I thought that my feelings were reciprocated, but evidently it was not.

 

- I know it's not my business but...- he added walking in circles.

 

- Exactly so please, get out of my room.- I began to say, getting up from bed. He started to say something but I could not take it anymore - I said out!- I finally shouted.

 

Yesung's eyes bulged, he cringed and nodded. He sniffled before opening the door and get out, without looking at me for a moment in the eyes.

 

 

 

Y'S POV

 

 

 

The shock was great when Kyuhyun had yelled at me. I saw him get angry at home but I did not think he would further get angry with me. However, Ryeowook had returned home less angry than in the morning, and in fact he had greeted everyone. Everyone but Sungmin. This made me understand that my roommate was mad at Sungmin and Kyuhyun because of their proximity. He had been the one to push me to go ask Kyuhyun if he had something going on with Sungmin, so I could tell Ryeowook if he had or not a possibility with Sungmin. But I did not expect that Kyuhyun would react that way.

 

I went into my room and I found Ryeowook ready to go to bed. He looked at me a moment and began to sit.- Um, why did Kyuhyun shout against you?-

 

- Did you hear that?- I asked as I fed my turtles.

 

- I doubt that no one in this dorm did not hear.- he said sincerely.

 

- Well.. I asked him one thing and he... he yelled at me.-

 

- What an !- exclaimed Ryeowook. - His argument with Sungmin should not have an impact on his relationships with us.-

 

- Wookie-a.. Why our love life have to be so complicated?-

 

- Because unfortunately we have chosen the most complexed ones of the group.. As it seems.- he replied simply.

 

At that moment I decided that I would do everything for Kyuhyun to answer me. So I took the phone and began to shower him with messages with the same question. I heard him throw an object against the wall and open the door. He began to knock on our door with force, almost wanting to break through. He did not wait for an answer and opened the door, he rushed inside and, pinpointed me, he pushed me against the wall behind me. Unconcerned of the presence of Ryeowook, quick as a lightning, he kissed me on the lips.

 

My eyes widened in surprise as he pulled away from me; I saw Ryeowook hold his breath and look at us confused.

 

- Babo! I...- Kyuhyun began screaming. - Do not ever ask me, EVER, if there is something between me and Sungmin! Do you know how is frustrating to know that the guy I like, likes another person?!-

 

I looked even more confused than before. He thought... that I liked Sungmin? Ryeowook laughed and I glared at him. At that moment Sungmin went into my room.

 

 

 

NO POV

 

 

 

Sungmin was blown away by the scene that he faced. After that Leeteuk had followed Kyuhyun in his room, none of those in the living room dared to speak. Everyone knew that a storm was about to burst into the dormitory. And in fact, when Yesung went to Kyuhyun after Keeteuk, they heard the maknae scream at the other to get out of the room. Sungmin, curious to know what was happening, had decided to return to his room, but he found an angry Kyuhyun who threw his cell phone against the wall, just a few centimeters from his head. The maknae had pushed him aside and ran to the next room, to Yesung and Ryeowook's room. As Sungmin approached the room, he had heard Ryeowook laughing and motivated by the desire to see him laugh, he had entered the room. What he saw was Kyuhyun who had blocked Yesung against the wall: the first had his shoulders hunched and the second was red in the face and threw withering looks at Ryeowook who had tears in his eyes, but he was laughing.

 

- What's going on here?- Sungmin asked, breaking the atmosphere created between Yesung and the maknae.

 

- It happens that I just kissed Yesung.- answered Kyuhyun stepping back from the older.

 

- And I... I witnessed the scene. It seemed like a film.- Ryeowook replied wiping his eyes.

 

Yesung, awakened from the trance state in which he had fallen, took Kyuhyun's hands. - Moron! The next time that you like someone, tell him and do not let him think you like his best friend!- he exclaimed giving him an affectionate slap on the head.

 

- But I was sure you liked Ryeowook!- said the youngest of them four, looking surprised at Yesung.

 

- Ryeowook? Please! I was just worried that Sungmin could break his heart.-

 

Ryeowook blushed violently and avoided looking at Sungmin. The latter looked at him, interpreted the words of the raven-haired and he blushed as well. - Break his heart?- he managed to ask to Yesung.

 

- I thought you liked Kyuhyun.- quietly replied the other.

 

- Even I thought that.- Ryeowook whispered, being brave enough to speak.

 

- But why should I like him?- Sungmin found himself asking. It was true what he said. He had always believed that he liked Kyuhyun but, in fact, he loved him like a brother. His heart had always been of Ryeowook, and it had taken all this time to find out! - I like... Wookie.- murmured finally looking at the ground.

 

Ryeowook jumped on the bed, stared at Yesung, Kyuhyun, and then finally at Sungmin. On the verge of tears he threw himself on him and embraced him. - So why were you so angry at Kyuhyun during this period?-

 

- Because he did not talk to me anymore. I thought he could not stand me anymore and that he didn't want to speak to me anymore. I did not know he was in love with Yesung; I thought he was also interested in you.- Sungmin replied after thinking for a while.

 

- Oh, what my eyes have to look at!- Heechul exclaimed from the door.

 

The boys who had remained in the living room, awakened by the screams of Kyuhyun, had rushed to see what had happened. Certainly they did not expect to see Yesung and Kyuhyun who were holding hands and Ryeowook embracing Sungmin.

 

- I had said that it would end like this.- added Kibum watching Eunhyuk and Donghae.

 

- ! We owe you a dinner.- said Donghae.

 

Everyone laughed. They were happy that things had finally settled and that the four had decided to express their feelings. That night, after everyone had gone to bed, four people could not sleep for the excitement to know that their feelings were reciprocated. So, without telling anyone, Ryeowook went to sleep with Sungmin, who promptly trapped him in a hug. Kyuhyun, however, at the sight of the two, went to Yesung and, after closing the door, wrapped him in a crushing hug; now that he had obtaines Yesung, he would not certainly let go him for anything in the world.

 

It's funny how things never go as you have planned. Kyuhyun wanted to declare himself to Yesung in a more romantic environment and setting, but you can't rule the heart. Nor jealousy. And Ryeowook had always believed to leave Sungmin with anyone he had wanted; certainly he did not expect him to be what the other wanted.