01.

my whole heart is made of you (your dream is made by me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: i thought of writing as one-shot but lol why do i have a feeling that this is going to be pretty lengthy lmao.

 

 

Jaehyun’s eyes were tired and sad, but he still kept his head up, adorning a sincere smile over his handsome face. The day had finally come; he couldn’t believe that he’s finally graduating high school which mean after this, he could go for his dance practice and vocal training without worrying about finishing his homework or getting up early when he’s just too lazy to even go to school with his body soring due to intense practices. But his heart was reluctant and heavy, especially when he found himself here with all the unforgettable memories made.

In the midst of loud applause and speech giving, he quietly peeked around searching for something, or this particular someone. He could barely escape a frustrated sigh before throwing an uninterested look at the bouquet of flower that he got from Taeyong.

He hadn’t seen her yet, today. He wanted to see everyone for the last time, but she was someone who he wanted to meet dearly for the day.

Someone whom Jaehyun felt like she’s one of the most important parts of his memories here.

He stared at his phone for a tad longer, contemplating in his head if he should ask her whereabouts now, but at the same time, he’s afraid to make any move. Afraid that he’s the only one who’s being overly concerned and attached.

He hated himself when he became such a coward at the wrong time, but he didn’t know what to do now. She would probably be busy after this ceremony ended. The reporters would search for her for interviews and she might want to take pictures with her friends too.

He closed his eyes for a moment and he shouldn’t have felt this sad.

 

 

But he still got to see her, in the middle of the bustling crowd of yellow uniforms; so close yet so far away from him. She looked so pretty as usual even from the view of her back — with bouquets of flowers in her hands, hugging her friends while wishing them farewells and by the time Jaehyun was gazing her back, their eyes met in an instant when she turned around on her heels.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter