Torisetsu (Instruction Manual)

Torisetsu (Instruction Manual)

I'm not that typical kind of girl that every guy is thinking of. Actually, I am not that kind of girl that's usually for dating. What I like? Oh, I like to watch dramas and such. Books and food can also satisfy me. Dating? Actually no. I have no intentions of being in one. I have seen my mother's heart been broken because of love and I have no intentions of having my heart being broken. I only live with my Mom alone when I was still in high school. She and my Dad separated when I was nine and I'm very immune with everything that can make my heart break. I can't even recall when the last time I cried was.

"Hana!"

"Oh unnie?" My best friend Ye Rin unnie called. She is a year ahead of me. Oh, I also have another friend, she's a mathematician, well I guess. It's Chan Mi, currently she's busy with her assignment in the library. It's been driving her nuts for a week already and Ye Rin unnie was the only one who can nag at her back whenever she rants. Ye Rin unnie's studying psychology, Chan Mi is studying yes, mathematics and I study pharmacy and no, we actually have no intentions on dreaming of studying our fields in the first place since we're in high school. We don't even know how we got into this situation but I think yeah, we are loving what we are into right now. Love life? No, the both of them don't bother having one too. Unnie doesn't have time when she has her guys in books and mangas. She says it's better off liking a guy in books anyways. Chan Mi? Well, she has her guys in groups. Oh by that I meant idols. I do and unnie too. That's what we all have in common.

"I thought you have class at ten? You seem relaxed."

I glanced at my watch and it says 9:30. I contemplate on what I have to do to get to my class without being late. Oh right, I have to transfer to the next building and take the stairs because the elevator would be surely clogged. I sigh and rested my head on the table. "But I don't wanna go yet. I just got with you." I say. Unnie chuckled and shakes her head drinking her drink. I have always been attached with her. First yeah, she's the only one who can understand every rant that I say and also, she gets along with Mom well. I also like it because she doesn't have any bias whenever I rant about my parents. She always shows me the good side of them both.

"Go on. I don't want you blaming me for you being late. We'll see each other in lunch too anyways."

"Geez, don't get along with other people while I'm away." She laughs.

"I won't now go."

I sigh and stood up taking my things with me. I walk out from the coffee shop and I saw Ye Rin unnie wave at me so I waved back. I continue walking and saw that the elevator is clogged just as I have predicted. Chan Mi was the one who taught me this though, she says not to take the elevator from ten to eleven thirty because people would be demanding for it. I don't get why they bother waiting for it when they can see the long line already. I reached my classroom after catching my breath. It's frustrating that I have to allot thirty minutes to get into my class because I take the stairs. I sat on my place and grabbed my bottled water on my bag. Just when things can't get even more annoying, I heard sound of squeals in hallway. Why must girls have to squeal whenever that guy walks in the corridor?!

"MYUNGSOO!!!!" They say.

"Oh good lord please seal their mouth for a more peaceful world." I prayed. Trust me, it gets even more annoying each day.

Myungsoo passes by our classroom and went to the next one. As usual, the door is clogged because of girls. I don't even get why they risk themselves just to have his picture. I admit that he's handsome but the fact that he doesn't usually talks is the thing that makes me wonder why girls like him.

"Shut those doors. Myungsoo must have been there already huh?" Our professor says and I couldn't agree with him more. I volunteered to shut it in myself just to have my peaceful world be satisfied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Myungsoo must've driven you nuts again huh." Chan Mi says as we return from the counter with our food. I nod. I couldn't even concentrate with all of the noise that his fans make.

"If I were you I would shut their mouths off." Ye Rin unnie says and Chan Mi and I laughed. She has that short of a temper I can say. "What? It's annoying you know? It happens during my third subject." And the squealing started again. Myungsoo and his friends are going to eat here at the same restaurant as us. "Speaking off. Do you guys prefer staying or taking this food out? I would definitely choose the second option if you would ask me."

"I do too-" just when I was about to answer, Jimin placed his things in front of us. He’s Chan Mi's classmate who's been bugging her and asking her to help her with his assignment always.

"Hey Chan Mi! I asked you to teach me with our assignment why did you leave suddenly?!" Jimin says.

"I told you I don't have time to worry about you when I can't even solve my problem myself."

"Oh good lord. Please spare me from their nagging today." Unnie says and I couldn't agree more. She picks her earphones from her bag and placed them on her ears starting to read her manga from her phone as she eats her burger. Sung Gyu arrives and Myungsoo follows. They sat at the corner. They are smart to take that table because that spot can't be viewed outside. The manager won't let them in anyway.

"Hana, is it just me or Myungsoo is looking at you?" Ye Rin unnie said and we all looked at Myungsoo. He is looking at me and smiling on top of that.

"Is that guy crazy or something? Or did you do something Hana?" Chan Mi asked.

"I think this call for a prescription Hana. I'll help you with something that can stabilize his mood." Ye Rin unnie says.

"Geez, you guys are the ones who are crazy. Hana did something remember? He helped that guy at the train station last week." Jimin says.

"I did?" I asked. Did I help him? Oh wait. Now I remember. Myungsoo looked pale at the train station so I gave him a pill that can help him ease his situation. I guess he recognize my face huh?

"I'm guessing that you recalled what happened with the confused look fading from your face." Chan Mi says.

"Yeah, Now I remember. I guess he recognized me." I smiled back and continued eating. I looked down because I think Myungsoo kept on staring at me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

All of my subjects for today are done. When classes end, these are the times that you should run for your life. Why? Because you may get the chance availing the help that elevators can give you. I run as fast as I could and I managed to get into the elevator without somebody pushing me out of it. I pressed the 1 and the elevator was about to close when somebody stopped it. I noticed him so I opened the elevator for him.

"Thanks!" It's Myungsoo. I should've not opened it for him. Girls might be on their way. He steps in immediately and pressed the button for the elevator to close immediately. I laughed at his act. I guess he's afraid of them too huh? "Um, they might catch me so I.."

"I concluded that. Figures." He smiles and stands next to me.

"Thanks by the way. At the train station that is."

"Oh, don't mention it. You looked like you're going to faint so I just helped you."

"You're a pharmacy student?"

"Yeah."

"So you're a med student."

"I guess you can say that."

"That's amazing."

"Amazing? What is?"

"Being a med student. It usually takes how many years to complete it, takes a lot of concentration. I'm guessing you don't have time to be distracted."

I chuckled because guessed it right. I really don't have any time for distractions and such which is why I have to stay as focused as ever. "This is new. Whenever I see you it gets all noisy and such-" the door was about to open to the next floor but Myungsoo forced it closed. "And you hate your fangirls."

"I don't hate them I just don't like noisy people."

"So you hate them." He laughs and shakes his head.

"Whatever you say."

This is the part when silence creeps in. I stared at the floor number as it changes to 3 which means two more floors to go. I am starting to feel uneasy because I can see Myungsoo stare at me from my peripheral vision. "Um, why are you staring at me?"

"Is it causing you to have a hard time concentrating?" He asked and I gave him a weird look. "What I meant was is it distracting you?"

"Yes, a little bit." I replied.

"Well you're distracting me too. You're presence distract me too that I am having a hard time concentrating that I am going to the first floor."

"What?" The door rings and we are on the ground. I gasped when he grabs my hand and started to run. I guess it's because we are being chased right now. There are girls waiting for their turn at the elevator. Myungsoo turned to the corner and we hid ourselves. What I mean was, he was hiding me. I'm so close to him now that he is now taking my personal space which is nothing.

"Endure it for a bit. They're still there." He whispered and I nod. I'm not sure if what is happening right now is making my heart beat fast or is it because we ran so fast like we're being chased by dogs. "They're gone-" I nod and now our faces our just inches away from each other, he's really handsome now that I have taken a closer look- WAIT A MINUTE HANA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I stepped back and cleared my throat. My phone rang and it's Chan Mi.

"Oh?"

"Where are you? We'll be waiting at Ye Rin's car. We're on our way there."

"O..Oh y..Yeah sure! Meet you there!" I hang up and placed my phone back on my pocket. "I..I have to go."

"Y..Yeah sure."

"Um, thanks for saving me from your fangirls."

He smiles. "Yeah sure." I nod and waved him goodbye. "Uh wait!"

I turned back and looked at him. "Yeah?"

"What's your name?"

"Hana. Lee Hana."

"Oh, I'm-"

"Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. I know who you are. Everybody does."

"I know. I just want to introduce myself personally to you." I smiled. This guy's not bad after all. His fangirls are. "Um, if you want can we hang out sometime? Coffee maybe?"

Did I just got asked by a guy? What is this? "Um, that.. I don't go out actually."

"Please? I just want to pay you back for helping me."

"Alright."

"Then can I get your contact? Just to notify you for the details."

"Here." I showed him my phone and he copied my number to his. He gives it back to me and smiles.

"I will surely call you. You can go now. Be careful on your way."

"Thanks." I replied and walked on my way to the parking lot. I saw unnie's car and I saw them waving from inside. I opened the door and sat at the back seat. I placed my things down and now they're staring at me. "What?"

"Why is your face pink?" Unnie asked

"Why are you smiling?" Chan Mi asked.

"I think she's flushing."

"Why is she flushing?"

"From the heat?"

"Chan Mi it's winter."

"Oh right. Then is it a guy-" the both of them gasped. "YOU MET A GUY?!! TELL US THE DETAILS!!"

I love them. I really love them but they get weird sometimes and this time are one of those times. "Who is it??" Unnie asked as she starts the car.

"It's not what you think it is. Myungsoo just wanted to repay me back that's all." I replied.

"Oh my gosh Ye Rin it's the campus prince!! He just asked our friend out!"

"We have to take note of this day Chan Mi!"

I rolled my eyes. "You both are not listening."

"So when's the date?"

"It's not a date! Ugh, you're not listening to me!" They both chuckled. Now they teamed up to tease me.

"We didn't mean it as a date in a romantic way Hana. We meant date for the day when you're going out."

"Oh.." Well that was embarrassing. "Um, there's no date yet. He said he'll call me or something."

"HE EVEN HAD HER NUMBER. DAEBAK." They both said in unison. I just sighed and leaned against the window. This will be a long day.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Hi Hana! Good Morning! Did you sleep well? I did and I really had a nice sleep last night. Oh um so yeah, I found a nice place to hang out with you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at your place at 10 if that's okay with you.

- Myungsoo

 


I woke up with Myungsoo's good morning message. Seeing the message makes me ask certain questions to myself such as: Why is he texting me at six in the morning? Where is this place he is talking about? And how did you he knew where I live? I sat up and texted him back.

 

Hello. I just read your message and yes I slept just fine ^^ tomorrow will be fine with me. Can I know the place where we'll be going? I'm curious about it. And ten's fine by me.

- H



I hit send and I looked at my text. Did I just place an emoticon? I don't use them for what I can remember so why am I using them now? My door opens and unnie comes in with her in her morning apron. She usually cooks in this house and Chan Mi and I only help with the rest of the household chores. Unnie's parents let us move in when we got into college because they are both working abroad and they don't want unnie to be alone in the house.

"I know that you're happy texting him but please get up and have your breakfast first." She says. I eyed him weirdly because this is really giving me a clue on the answer for my first and third question. "What?"

"You told him where we lived didn't you? How did he even know your number? You don't give your number to just anyone."

"Oh, Myungsoo didn't ask me. Gyu did."

"Oppa? Why and how did he ask you? I'm sure that friend of yours have an explanation." I stood up and grabbed an elastic tying my hair up. I followed unnie down stairs 'cuz I definitely want an explanation to this. And here he is. Sung Gyu oppa is here.

"I think it would be better hearing it from the guy himself." She says. "Now eat."

"Oppa, now speak."

"You told her that I gave her number to Myung? Really Rin?" Sung Gyu oppa says.

"Better give an explanation now. Your mom set you up again for another meeting right?"

"I told her many times that I don't need to go to those meetings 'cuz I already have a girl that I like. Geez."

"Then ask her out already so that those meetings will stop. It's starting to annoy me too."

"Really?!" Sung Gyu oppa's face brightened up in hope. I know what he is thinking but Unnie's currently not thinking the same. Unnie's heart is as hard as a stone when it comes to Sung Gyu oppa. I've seen him giving a lot of signs for unnie that he likes her but unnie doesn't get it.

"Yes, I mean, you go here to rant about it. I just wish for it to end. It's annoying you know."

"Oh so that's what you mean."he said frowning.

"Hopes are high again." I say and looked at him. "Now explain."

He sighs and puts his cup down. "Well Myung mentioned about you. It's the first time I heard him talk about a girl when all I see him doing is running from them all day. When I heard your name, I mentioned that you’re my best friend's girl best friend." I chuckled at how we both usually put it. I remembered how we both fought for Ye Rin unnie. I argued with him being unnie's best friend and he argued that unnie was his best friend first but when I discovered how he likes unnie for a long time, I told him that I will help him with her because I know that the two of them will end up being together anyway. And with that, he agreed that he can let me have unnie being her best friend.

"Oh, so you're the one that gave him our address."

"Yes but I told him he's not allowed to step in if I'm not around." He says.

"And why is that? This is my house to begin with. How can you not allow such a handsome person step inside my house?" Ye Rin unnie says.

"Don't put it that way!" He says.

"Put what in what way Gyu?"

"That allowing a handsome person in your house! Rin you must not allow any guy step inside this house but me."

"You're being a restrictive friend again. I'm gonna kick you out if you do it again." Unnie says. "I'll go and wake Chan Mi up."

I looked at him and laughed. "Confess to her already. Things might change."

"I can't." He replied.

"And why is that?"

"When Chanyeol confessed to her she totally runs whenever she sees him. She's been avoiding him for two months already. I'm afraid if that happens, Rin might avoid me too. I'm fine with what we are having now. I don't want her to be distant with me." I smile. I envy how Ye Rin unnie have a guy like Sung Gyu oppa. It's a waste that she doesn't notice him though.

"Ugh my head.." Chan Mi mumbled as she walks down.

"Did you drink?" I asked.

"Hell no." Chan Mi answered and pushed Sung Gyu oppa away from the seat because that's her seat. Unnie and I laughed. Unnie told oppa to transfer to the other seat and we all started eating together. "I studied late last night. Jimin is such a slow person. He can't process all of the formulas that easily! I have to repeat it again and again!"

"Well he is your friend so you have to deal with it."

"Ye Rin, he is definitely not my friend."

"Then why are you helping him?" Oppa says and drinks his coffee. Chan Mi glared at him and groans.

"I hate you both. I just have a soft heart that's why I am helping him."

I smiled and shake my head. I felt my phone vibrate and it's Myungsoo. He replied.



That's good! Tomorrow it is! I'll see you tomorrow then!

- Myungsoo



I smile and place my phone down and when I looked up all eyes are set on me. "What?"

"He replied didn't he? Well what did he say? Are you both going in a date tomorrow?" Chan Mi asked.

"You know too? Oh wait." I looked at unnie, she told her everything. I sigh and finished my breakfast. "I won't explain anymore. I have to get ready for class." I stood up and walked back to my room. It's definitely going to be another long day for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I step in the elevator after my class has ended. A guy in full black catches up. I examine his attire and he's wearing a black cap, a black coat, black pants, black shirt and not to mention his black mask. Give him a scythe and I can mistake him for a grim reaper. I was about to close the elevator when the guy immediately did it for me which is a familiar act. "Myungsoo?"

He lowers his mask and smiles at me. "Wow you're the first person this day that recognized me."

"You're the only one who closes the elevator like that, or so I know." He laughs and leans on the elevator next to me. "So mind enlightening me on why you're like that? You're um.. In black."

"I finally figured out how to make them not notice me, finally have a moment of silence by myself."

I smile. It must've been hard for this guy huh? Being chased by girls always. "Not even one girl recognized you?"

"There is one." He answered smiling at me. I don't know why but he's staring at me and his stare can make my heart race and this is not good. I cleared my throat and looked at the floor.

"We're almost at the ground floor."

He laughs. "You think I can't tell?"

"Just saying." I say and the elevator opens. Girls steps in and I unconsciously covered Myungsoo by moving in Front of him. I hear him chuckle and I forgot that he's on his disguise today so no one can notice him. I was going to move in embarrassment when I felt his hand on mine.

"Stay there. It's more comfortable that way." He whispered and his voice brings heat to my cheeks. I don't know what's happening with me. The girls continued talking with each other until we arrived at the ground floor. Myungsoo gestured for us to exit the elevator so I nod. He kept his hand with mine as we exit.

"Wow, they didn't notice you. I guess your grim reaper outfit helps."

He chuckled. "Grim reaper? Really Hana?"

"Well you're in full black so-"

"Hana?" I looked back and saw Ye Rin and Sung Gyu oppa approaching. "And who are you?"

"Myungsoo." Sung Gyu oppa says. "And you both have gotten a lot closer huh?" I looked at his finger and it's pointing at my or should I say our hands that's entwined together. I pulled back my hand and looked away because I can tell that Ye Rin unnie is grinning right now.

"We ran from the elevator." Myungsoo answered.

"And Hana can ran without you holding her hand?" Unnie asked and chuckled. "Alright you two, let's go and grab our lunch. Chan Mi's waiting at the cafe." She says. "Oh and Myungsoo, put it back on. It's effective." She says and Myungsoo placed his mask back on. She looks at me and winks so I smile and walked beside unnie. I just hope she doesn't ask about what happened earlier.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I open my closet and looked for some decent clothes that I can wear tomorrow. Guess what? Decent is not in my closet's vocabulary. I sighed and run my hands through my hair. Will I even find something that I can wear tomorrow?

"Let me guess, nothing decent huh?" Ye Rin unnie says. Chan Mi enters my room too and lay down on my bed digging through the clothes that are scattered on my bed.

"Not in my closet either Ye Rin." Chan Mi says. "Your room's in a mess Hana."

"You think she can't tell?" Unnie chuckled and sat on my chair. "You don't have to put so much effort in choosing clothes Hana, just choose clothes that you usually wear. Unless you want to impress him."

I gasped and looked at her. "I am not doing this to impress him. I just want to look decent once in a while."

They both laughed. "You look decent Hana. You're pretty. Why do you think Myungsoo is asking you out?" Chan Mi says.

"Like I said it's not a date!"

"I know why you keep on denying it Hana." Unnie says hugging the pillow from my bed. "You're afraid that you might fall for Myungsoo and that Myungsoo can be like your father."

I can't deny it but she's right. "Is that what this is all about? Oh my gosh Hana, don't generalize men in these world."

Unnie laughs with Chan Mi's remark. "Can't agree with her more Hana. Give him a chance to prove himself. I really think that he likes you Hana."

"He..likes.. WAIT WHAT?! Please tell me you're joking."

"You seriously can't tell that Myungsoo likes you? Oh come on Hana! It's very obvious how he treats you different from those girls that likes him. Your heart is a stone when it comes to love." I eyed unnie strangely. Says the one who doesn't have a stone heart. But does he seriously like me? I thought tomorrow was really for repaying me back for what I did. But come to think of it, Myungsoo does treat me differently from other girls. No no no. Don't ever think about it Hana. Men are dangerous.

"Whatever you both say, I am not going to trust Myungsoo. I'm just going tomorrow because he wants to pay me back for what I did."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Shoot shoot shoot!" I said repeatedly as I rush back and forth in my room. What Ye Rin unnie and Chan Mi said last night made me stay wide awake for the night which caused me to be like this in the morning. I have ninety-ten chances of being not ready by the time Myungsoo gets in here.

"Hana, Myungsoo's here!" Unnie shouted from downstairs. I grab my shoes from my shoe rack and rushed downstairs after picking my things up.

"OH SH*T!!" I missed a step and fell downstairs. "Ugh, that hurts.." Everyone rushed to where I am as I wince in pain.

"Are you hurt?!" Unnie asked.

"Well she fell." Chan Mi says and I glared at her.

"You okay? Let me see your feet." Myungsoo asked and held my left foot and god it hurts. "You are hurt."

"I'm fine. I can at least walk." I replied and stood up.

"You should be. It's a waste for your first date." I looked at Sung Gyu oppa and glared at him. He grins and winks at me.

"Date?" Myungsoo says and smiles. "I like that. Come on, we'll be late for our first date." He says and helps me walk. I looked back at them and they waved me goodbye and mouthed have fun as they close the door. Myungsoo hands me a helmet and I took it. "Hope you're okay riding them."

I smile looking at his motorbike. "I love riding them."

"You rode one before?" He asked as he helps me put on the helmet.

"No." He chuckles and hops on the motorbike and I did too. I have second thoughts on holding unto him soI held his jacket just to be safe.

"Good. But I don't think I can be comfortable with you not holding properly because you might fall." I gasped and I don't know if it's because he held my hands placing them around his waist or what he just said that I might fall. "That's better." He says. I hid my face from the helmet because if he sees my face right now, it'll just add to the embarrassment that I caused earlier.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"We're here." He said pulling over to the side. I didn't expect this as a possible venue for a date. Well, for our date today that is. We're at the park. "You least expect that this would be the venue do you?" He says.

"Honestly yes." I replied. He takes the helmet off from my head and placed it on his motorbike. He smiles at me and takes my hand which makes me gasp in surprise again. I paused and he looks at me in surprise because I just pulled my hand away from his. "Um Myungsoo, I'm not sure where this is getting but, I don't do boyfriends."

He turns to properly face me and I can say that he's a slight disappointed with what I said just now. "You know that one song? Perfect?" He asked. I confusingly looked at him and he started singing. "I might not never be your night and shining armor, I might never be the one you take home to mother, and I might never be the one who brings you flowers, but I can be the one, be the tonight."

I flushed hearing him say that. "I really can't fall for you okay? I'm not that type of girl that a guy gets after the first date."

He smiles and walks closer to me. He takes both of my hands and kisses them and I flushed even more. "I know and I just want you to know that I honestly am hoping that we can make something out of this afterwards. I really like you. But if that's not what you're thinking right now, I can just be what might be a boyfriend material for you for a day. If you can just let me do it. I'm letting you make the decision right now Hana. If it's a yes, then we'll continue with this. If it's a no, I'll take you back home. It can be either of the choices and I will not expect anything afterwards. But I am honestly hoping you'll choose the first one."

I cleared my throat, my heart and my mind. He really knows the word that can make me think over. I nod and he smiles. "Is that a yes?"

"Yeah." I replied. He grins widely and turns from me. After a little while he faces me again.

"Okay I'm good. I'm just happy you went for the first choice." I chuckled and let him take my hand. We stopped at the place where you can rent bikes. We're going biking. "I know this is a cliché for dates but I'm still going to do it. Hope your feet are okay?"

"I'm good." I replied. He takes a couple bikes and rides the first seat. "You do realize that we've been riding to bikes this day."

"I know but it's different. My first ride in a bike with you makes me feel nervous that you might not ride bikes but this ride makes me feel that you like to ride them and I love to ride them with you. Oh and by the way, you won't be needing helmets for this. You're safe with me." I laugh and took the second seat. "Okay, on my lead Hana." I nod and we both started pedaling. We went around the park approaching the Han river. We went around the Han River for at most I can remember. I enjoy biking with him and it's fun.

"Wanna go and grab something to eat? I'm starving." He says and I nod. We went back to return the bike and he takes my hand again as he leads the way. I'm probably and should be getting mad at him for feeling carefree in holding my hand that easily but I am not. It's not that uncomfortable.

"Do you have this planned? All the vendors are out today and I love street foods." I say. He smiles and I can see his dimples coming out which makes him more attractive.

"Actually no. I think fate just made it happen to make you fall for me even more." I laugh and shake my head. We walked to the first stall and bought fishcakes. "Give us two please." He says. "Oh and thank you for the hard work ahjussi." I smile at how caring Myungsoo is. He knows how hard it is for that old man to work hard for a living.

"You're welcome boy. And here's another one for you and your girlfriend." I flushed at ahjussi's remark. Myungsoo smiles.

"Does she really look like she's my girlfriend?" He asked grinning.

"Aren't you both a couple?"

"I'm hoping that we are. Well, thanks for this ahjussi!" He takes the fishcakes from ahjussi and we walk over to take a seat. "Here, three for you and three for me."

I took the three sticks and started eating. "Thanks." He didn't start eating. He just stares at me. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"You just realize I gave you three sticks." He says.

"And what is it if you gave me three?"

"For couples, it means I love you. Since we're not, you should take it as me saying I like you." I laugh and shake my head. I didn't know that he was this funny to begin with. We continued eating and I thought that was our lunch but Myungsoo offered if I wanted to go in a restaurant in particular. Since I'm a girl who's very particular in money, I told him that I've eaten a lot. I actually am having fun with this date. Being with Myungsoo is really fun, which I am not expecting. Nighttime came and I didn't notice time to go that fast. I was actually having fun and I can't believe it.

"Thanks for bringing me home." I say handing back the helmet to him. He smiled and stared at me. He reached put his hand and tucks a lock of my hair.

"Thank you for giving me a chance Hana. Today really meant a lot to me."

I smiled back. "I had fun today thanks to you."

"I'm glad." He says. "I will be lying if I say I am not expecting anything after this but I will try not to expect something."

I smile and waved him goodbye. I walked inside the house and leaned at the door. I'm really not expecting this to happen in my life. Not one of my agendas that somebody will like me in a romantic way. Myungsoo is a very popular guy in school unlike me. We're completely different and I don't think things will work out if something happens. But, I think with today, I just fell for Myungsoo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hana!" Myungsoo called approaching me. I stopped and looked around.

"Are you crazy? Why are you not in your grim su- I mean disguise?" He chuckles and takes my hand and before I realize it we're running.

"Guess we're safe here." He said looking around.

"And why are we here?"

"I just wanted to be with you." I flushed at his statement. I hope it's not too obvious though.

"Myungsoo, I-"

"I know. You don't do boyfriends." He said cutting me in. "But after what happened yesterday makes me want to see you even more. I know I told you I won't expect something but... Before I know it, I'm longing for you." He's shy and blushing. Kim Myungsoo is blushing in front of me and he's freaking cute. My eyes widen and his too. My hand his on his cheek. "Hana?"

"Oh I..." What the hell did I just do? "I..I have to go!" I was about to run when he grabs my arm.

"You saw Myungsoo with another girl yesterday?" I froze, scratch that. We froze. Somebody else saw us yesterday.

"Yeah!! Myungsoo even held her hand! That girl is so full of herself! The prince is running after her can you believe that!?"

I'd be lying to myself if I say I'm okay but I'm hurt with they said just now. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and I refuse to face Myungsoo. "Hana look at me."

"Let go of me Myungsoo. I have to go.."

"I said look at me!"

"I CAN'T! I CAN'T LOOK AT YOU!" I exclaimed and bit my lower lip. This is so embarrassing. I am crying in front of him.

"Please Hana look at me."

"I can't.. If I look at you I might fall for you even more.."

Silence. I just confessed to him. Oh my goodness. "W..What?"

"We can't be together Myungsoo. I'm afraid to be with you.. I might get hurt just like right now.."

"Let me just get one thing straight. You like me too right?" I nod. I just nod. This is so embarrassing. "Okay, then let's make this clear for others too."

"What?" He grabs me out from where we're hiding and stopped. "What are you doing? They might see y-" my eyes widen. Is he kissing me right now? He is right? Oh my god. I tried to push him back because people are starting to look at us. A guy is kissing me on front of everybody. He pulls me even closer and I felt his hand on wrap on my waist and his other hand on my cheek. He pulls back and I stared at him. "W..What the hell did you just d..do?"

"Myungsoo oppa! What's happening here?" A girl asked.

"Just as what you have seen. I'm asking all of you to stop following me because I'm already taken by this girl." I gasped when he hugged me from behind. Anymore of this and I think I won't be able to handle it.. "And anyone who tries to hurt Hana or steal her from me will face me. I love her and she does too, right Hana?"

Damn you. Don't ask me that question. I'm not prepared! He continues to stare and smiles. I nod and he chuckles. "I love you too Hana."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know how I got into this situation. I got a boyfriend and on top of that, we're sitting on my veranda staring at the stars with him hugging me from behind. This is a scene from a drama and I don't expect for it to happen to me.

"Why are you silent Hana?" Myungsoo asks.

"You're asking me why? Well I am trying to sink everything that happened today in my mind. And also, I am trying not to think that what's happening between right now between us won't hurt me in the future."

He chuckles and hands me his phone. I looked at him in confusion and he gestured for me to take it. He told me to open his notes and I saw it. He made a lot of notes. "I guess you can call it an instruction manual."

I laughed. "A what?"

"I actually researched more about you. I found out about your father. I'm sorry if I got ahead of it before you telling me personally. I just am too afraid of hurting you as much as how you're afraid to be hurt. I made myself an instruction manual for myself to be able to love you carefully."

I tried not to smile and mentally slap myself because what he said right now just touched me straight to my heart. I read all that he has placed on his instruction manual and I laughed. "Make her eat street food because she loves them, Hana loves going on ride bikes, she loves watching kpop idols." I smile as I read and I loved what he wrote last. "Love her carefully because she's fragile."

I looked at Myungsoo and his hiding himself behind his knees. "What are you doing Myungsoo?"

"This is so embarrassing. I swear to myself not to show it to you until our first fight but I didn't realize that it is embarrassing for you to read it in front of me.." I chuckled and held his face up facing me.

"Myungsoo is shy despite his good looks." I say and he looks at me in confusion. "I think I'm going to make myself my own instruction manual too if I'm going to hold on to you for a long time Myungsoo."

He laughs and kisses my forehead. "You have to, because you have my lifetime warranty Ms. Lee."