four

My Beautiful Angel-(Sequel to My Beautiful Leader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonkyun

Changkyun play with his fingers while pouting cutely made Wonwoo who watch him chuckle,”Changkyun-ah stop pouting will you?”,Changkyun look up still,”what?”,he ask,”can you stop pouting?”,Wonwoo repeat,”why?”,Changkyun ask still pouting,”you made me want to kiss you”,Wonwoo sentence made Changkyun blushing madly and stop pouting.Wonwoo laugh see Changkyun blushing face made the latter whine,”why you’re laughing?”,Wonwoo smile softly and come closer to Changkyun,”Changkyun-ah”,Changkyun look at Wonwoo.Wonwoo take Changkyun hand,he hold it tenderly and it softly,”I will protect you”,Changkyun look at Wonwoo confuse what he’s mean,”i will protect you from that psycho,I will never let him have you no matter what and that’s my promise to you”,Changkyun stunned ,”why you want doing this Wonwoo-ah?”,he ask,” I can’t let anything happen to you Changkyun-ah,I will die if anything happen to you”,Wonwoo eyes have tears shocking Changkyun,”why?”,Changkyun voice softly ask,”because I love you so much to let anything happen to you”,stunned with Wonwoo unexpected confession Changkyun eyes open widely.Wonwoo chuckle see Changkyun reaction,”I have fallen in love with you when the first time our group met and the first time I saw you with Jooheon hyung joking around”,Changkyun gulp nervously,”are..are you se..serious?”,he ask stuttering.Wonwoo staring at Changkyun eyes deeply and held Changkyun chin with his fingers,he slowly bring Changkyun closer to him made the boy can feel his breath,”I’m a deathly serious”,he then take Changkyun lips with his own.

Changkyun stunned with the kiss,few second he close his eyes and kiss back made Wonwoo smile,Wonwoo slip his arms around Changkyun waist and close any gap between them,Changkyun put his hand on Wonwoo chest.Wonwoo bit Changkyun lower lip earn gasp from him and Wonwoo slip his tounge in,they battle for dominance but Wonwoo fiercely win.Changkyun pull away for breath but Wonwoo did’nt let him as he continue kiss Changkyun neck and it,”ahh Won..woo”,hear sweet moan from Changkyun made Wonwoo slip his hand into Changkyun shirt and pinch his ,”ehmm Wonwoo please”,Wonwoo smirk,”please what angel?”,Changkyun bit his lip,”please don’t stop”,Wonwoo smirk victory.He kiss Changkyun once again until both of them run out of breath,both of them panting hard especially Changkyun,”woah”,Wonwoo chuckle,”do you like it?”,Changkyun smile shyly and nod,”angel be mine,let me be your knight”,Changkyun look into Wonwoo eyes and can see his sincerely feeling for him.Changkyun nod,”I’m yours Wonwoo-ah now and forever”,Wonwoo smile widely and bring Changkyun into his arms,”thank you angel,you have made my day”,they hugging each other with smile never fade from their face.

Gyukook

Jungkook look at Mingyu who look out while he’s driving the car,he smile watch Mingyu who cutely admire the view,”Mingyu-ah is the view really nice until you forget about me?”,Mingyu turn to Jungkook and crook his head cutely,”do you say something Jungkook-ah?”,Jungkook laugh softly,”I’m asking you,are the view outside really nice until you ignore me?”,Mingyu blush and smile shyly,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter