Who You Really Care For :)

Who You Really Care For

Jeong MiYeon P.O.V

Today was a new day and like always, I had to walk to school again. I didn't mind the school life because this is the only time I get to fool around with my friends. adulthood would be terrifying ><. Anyways, I brushed my teeth and changed into my school unifrom not forgetting to tie my hair into a braid. I took my piece of bread and headed out after wearing my shoes. Just like always, TaeYong and his friends were already outside waiting for me. Ten Oppa smirked at me while Johnny Oppa came up to me and swung his hand around my shoulders earning a glare from TaeYong. I chuckled and the others raced to the elevator as if they were 5 year olds, well technically the maknae line were actually babies although Mark is a year younger than I was. We walked to school happily and finally Johnny took his hands off my shoulder thanks to HanSol and Yuta pulling him away. It wasn't that I didn't like his company, it was just that he always made lame jokes and he knows it. 

TaeYong came to me and I smiled at him while he smirked a little playfully. I lightly punched his shoulder and he winced in pain playfully. Just like Johnny, he swung his arm over my shoulder and surprised me with a headlock. I squealled and he just laughed. It's always nice to have him with me because he always finds a way to make me smile even at my worst times. The idiots at the back were teasing us and TaeYong shot them a death glare.

HanSol: Yah! Are you two finally together?!~ *giggles*

TaeYong: *glares* Screw you hyung! *scowls*

TaeIl: Hey, thats not how you speak to your hyung *furrows eyebrows*

Me: HanSol oppa, stop it *giggles*

With that we finally reached school and we walked inside like any normal day. Girls were staring at us but I didn't mind. I just went to my locker with TaeYong while the others went to God knows where. Suddenly in the corner of my eye, I saw MinGyu at the side and he was talking to WonWoo sonbae. I blushed and nudged TaeYong. His face was cold and I understood why becuse he didn't really like any of the students her accept for us. He looked to my side and just sighed seeing MinGyu. I pouted and he ruffed my hair a little making me blush. I was shocked at my reaction and he just smiled warmly. I didn't notice a figure behind me before he spoke.

MinGyu: Hey MiYeon~ *smiles*

Me: *turns around* *blush* H-hey MinGyu... *gulps*

MinGyu: Why so shy? *chuckles* Anyways, you free later? Wanna go somewhere? *winks*

Me: *awkward* Um...

TaeYong: She has something to do later with us... *glares*

MinGyu: *smirks* Right~ Well then I'll see you around MiYeon~

He walked away and I looked at TaeYong. He looked mad and I was kinda intimidated by his glare at MInGyu's back. He always warned me about him but never had an evidence about MinGyu being dangerous. Yes I've heard of rumors but I'm sure that he's not a bad person. TaeYong sensed me and soften his face smiling warmly. I smiled back and he rubbed his neck.

TaeYong: *scratch neck* Sorry... I know how you feel about him... 

Me: It's alright oppa... *smiles*

TaeYong: We better go to class now~

I nodded and sighed in relief because the old him was back. He grabbed my hand and we walked to class together. I never minded him with skinship because I got used to it. We reached my class and he let go of my hand smiling at me.

TaeYong: I'll see you later during break time? 

Me: *smiles* sure oppa *waves*

I walked into class and saw MinGyu with some of his friends. I sat at my seat at the far back and got on with class. I sensed someone looking at me and I looked to my right. All I saw was MiNGyu with his wink on his face and WonWoo shaking his head. I was flustered so I face back front going on with class.

End of MiYeon P.O.V

TaeYong P.O.V

I saw MiYeon glancing at MinGyu while we were at her locker and I was angry. How could she possibly like a person like MinGyu? He was basically the playboy of school but clearly MiYeon was oblivios of this fact. He suddenly came over and my blood was boling. 

MinGyu: Hey MiYeon~ *smiles*

MiYeon: *turns around* *blush* H-hey MinGyu... *gulps*

MinGyu: Why so shy? *chuckles* Anyways, you free later? Wanna go somewhere? *winks*

MiYeon: *awkward* Um...

Me: She has something to do later with us... *glares*

MinGyu: *smirks* Right~ Well then I'll see you around MiYeon~

He walked away with that smirk of his and I was literally glaring at his back view. I then sense MiYeon looking at me so I calmed down. I smiled at her and she looked relived. I had a very soft spot for this girl. I would confss to her if she didn't consider me her best friend. I sighed lightly and kept myself calm. I looked at her sheepishly and scratched my neck.

Me: *scratch neck* Sorry... I know how you feel about him... 

MiYeon: It's alright oppa... *smiles*

Me: We better go to class now~

I took her hand and walked her to class. It's a good thing she never minded the skinship because this is the only chance I get to hold her hand. I wished the walk to her class never ended but to my luck, we reached soon. I told her I'll meet her during breaktime and smiled at her after leaving. When she went into her class, my cold face was on and I walked ot my class. Johnny hyung, Tae Il hyung and HanSol hyung were already in class and I walked in. Girls were whispering my name but I could care less. I sat down beside Johnny hyung and heswung his arm over me.

Johnny: Hey, we all know you like- scratch that- LOVE MiYeon, why not tell her? Maybe she likes you back?

HanSol: Are you stupid or just plain forgetful? The reason why he never confessed is because of that brat KIm MinGyu... She is head over heels for that guy

Me: Exactly... *sighs*

Tae Il: Don't worry that much TaeYong-ah, when time comes, you will have you chance *smiles*

Johnny: Wow hyung, the last time I heard you voice this much in school was when you sang "Because Of You" *laughs* (a/n: I had to X'D)

Tae Il: I told you not to bring it up didn't I?! *glares*

HanSol: You're gonna get it from him later *smirks*

I just chuckled at my loud friends and went on with class. Soon break time came and I went to find MiYeon in her class. I then saw her with MinGyu in her class talking and he was clearly flirting. My fists were formed and I knew he was up to no good. She saw me and ran to me hugging me after. I couldn't stay mad so I just chuckled at her. MinGyu came up to us and smirked again while I glared. 

MinGyu: Talk to you again later MiYeon~

MiYeon: Sure *smiles*

He went away with that WonWoo guy and I put my attention on the leach on my body. She pouted and I ruffled her hair knowing something was in her mind.

Me: Something wrong?

MiYeon: *sighs* Exams are coming soon oppa... I don't think I'm ready *pouts*

Me: We can study together like everytime right?~ *pinch her cheeks*

MiYeon: Yea~ *cheers* *stomach growls* I'm hungry, let's go eat~

I rolled my eyes playfully at her and we went to get some food. While we were walking to the cafeteria, some juniors were running and they ran into MiYeon. They fell together and he ran off first. I was shocked and angry at the same time but helping her up would be the best thing to do now. She groaned and I was worried to death. 

Me: Yah, are you ok?! Does it hurt?! Should I bring you to the nurse?! *worried*

MiYeon: *dusts herself* I'm find oppa~ *chuckles* I think that left a bruise thought *wipes her knees*

Me: I'll put medicine for you right after we reach home later!

She nodded and I smiled at her. I always cared for her a lot because she's so fragile. Her parents died and left her all alone. The cafeteria was noisy as usual and we just went to eat. The day went off like that and I stayed at her house helping her to clean her wounds after that. We studied together for the exams and soon we fell asleep on our books. A classic thing we always do when we studied over night.

End of TaeYong P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MiYeon P.O.V

Exam was almost over and I always studied with TaeYong oppa. He seems more protective to me though after MinGyu got so close with me. My heart seems to be weird these days though. The feelings I had for MinGyu were slowly going towards TaeYong but I decided to shrug it off since it was useless thinking about it. We had the final exam today and I was nervous because this was Maths, my worse subject ever! Hopefully all that tutoring TaeYong did was worth it because I didn't want to let him down. 

The exam turned out pretty easy and I was thankful of TaeYong oppa. We were released for break time after the exam and I saw TaeYong walking up to me. I smiled and waved when suddenly MinGyu pulled my arm. I was surprised and he smirked at me. He leaned down to my ear and spoke to me making my goosebumps appear.

MinGyu: *whispers* Wanna hang out later at the rooftop later after school? I have something to tell you~ *smirks*

Me: *gulps* S-sure... *shivers*

MinGyu: Alright~ *smirks* Here comes your friend, I don't want him to get the wrong idea...

He stood up again and I was left there flustered. TaeYong came up to me hurridly and held my shoulders. I was scared of MinGyu saying that but I guess he just wanted to talk about something. TaeYong snapped me out of my day dream and his face showed concern.

TaeYong: Yah! What did that guy say to you?! Did he hurt you?! *concern*

Me: *gulps* He just said he wanted to meet me at the rooftop later to talk... *blush*

TaeYong: Want me to follow you...? 

Me: *shakes head* It's alright, I can handle it myself... *smiles*

TaeYong: Alright, I'll be waiting for you though *stern face*

Me: Neh~ Let's go get some bubble tea after wards~

TaeYong: *chuckles* *ruffles my hair* Anything for you *pinch my cheeks*

We went for break and soon the day passed by just like that. I packed my bag and went to the rooftop hoping to see MinGyu there. I opened the door and there he was with his back facing me. I closed the door and suddenly WonWoo and his other friend Hoshi I suppose were escorting me to MinGyu. I was flustered yet scared because their facial expression was hard to read. MinGyu turned to me and he had a seductive smirk on it. I gulped and he suddenly held my waist making me squeal a little to loud. Funny, I always let TaeYong and he other friends do it but MinGyu doing it feels weird. It doesn't feel right. 

MinGyu: Glad you could make it~ *smirks* 

Me: *gulps* Y-yeah.. Um... what d-did you want to t-tell me...? 

MinGyu: I don't know...? I seem to like you a lot~ *smirks* Wanna spend the night with me...? *pulls me closer*

I was scared and I tried to free myself but he was too strong. He grabbed my hand and pinned me to the wall scaring the hell out of me. I squirmed beneath him and he was so strong. Suddenly the rooftop door opened and I could hear TaeYong, JaeMin and Jeno's voice (a/n: My 3 biases :p) 

TaeYong: I think you are picking on the wrong girl... She belongs to me... *stern face*

MinGyu: *scoffs* I don't even think she likes you... Yea you got the face but nah~ *smirks*

JaeMin: Stop hurting noona and let her go! *glares*

I tried to free myself from MinGyu and fortunately it worked. I was so scared so I ran into TaeYong's arms and cried my heart out. I felt him pat my head and I calmed down. I heard footsteps behind me and I held onto TaeYong more. 

MinGyu: Huh... *smirks* Pathetic... If it weren't because of your body, I wouldn't even came near you...

TaeYong: Go away bastard!! 

I heard them walk away and TaeYong hugged me tighter. I cried and cried until my eyes were about to explode. Am I that ugly...? TaeYong broke the hug and held my shoulders. He brought me to sit down and I just followed him.

End of MiYeon P.O.V

TaeYong P.O.V

When MiYeon told me that MinGyu was going to talk to her, I couldn't leave her alone. I asked JaeMin and Jeno to follow me because the others were busy. We followed MiYeon to the rooftop and eavesdrop on them talking. We could hear faint voices when suddenly MiYeon let out a scared squeal. I knew that MinGyu wasn't trustable! We broke through the door and I saw him pinning poor MiYeon on the wall. My fists were forming but Jeno calmed me down. I then faced MinGyu again and smirked.

Me: I think you are picking on the wrong girl... She belongs to me... *stern face*

MinGyu: *scoffs* I don't even think she likes you... Yea you got the face but nah~ *smirks*

JaeMin: Stop hurting noona and let her go! *glares*

MiYeon managed to free herself and I opened my arms to take her in my embrace. I knew she was scared right out of her mind and so I hugged her tighter. MinGyu came to us and I knew she was scared because she was holding onto me for dear life. 

MinGyu: Huh... *smirks* Pathetic... If it weren't because of your body, I wouldn't even came near you...

I was so mad at him for saying that so I snapped at him.

Me: Go away bastard!!

He went away and MiYeon continued to cry. How could he say that?! MiYeon is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I would never lust for her. She's too innocent for bastards like him. I held her shoulders and wiped her tears for her. She was calming down a little and I smiled warmly at her. Jeno and JaeMin went to report everything to the teachers and I just tried to calm her down. I brought her to sit down and she looked as if her sould was gone.

MiYeon: Am I that ugly that people only viewed my body for benefits...? *looks at me* 

My heart broke at her saying this and I blame Kim MInGyu for everything... I held onto her hand and she sniffed looking every dissapointed I shook my head and smiled at her.

End of TaeYong P.O.V

MIYeon P.O.V

TaeYong: *shakes head* Listen to me, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen MiYeon-ah. Don't take that bastard's words into account. He is just too blind. You are beautiful just the way you are. *sighs* Tae Il hyung was right, when the chance comes, I will have my turn to speak... *smiles warmly*

Me: What do you mean...? *sniff*

TaeYong: I'm not going to hide it anymore. To be honest with you MiYeon, I like you a lot. I hurt me when you told me you had a crush on MinGyu but I had to stay happy for you. I knew MinGyu was a person like this but you wouldn't believe me... *smiles* I really do love you Jeong MiYeon, I can't see the day I will survive without seeing you smile. With you crying now, it hurts me here... *takes my hand to his chest* This thing beats faster whenever I'm with you *smiles* Will you accept me...?

I was lost at words. All this time he kept this from me and I was glad he told me. Whenever I was down, he was the one to cheer me up, whenever I was lonely, he was the one who made sure I always smiled. Whenever I was stressed, he would always be there for me to comfort me. All this time he was there for me but I was too blind to notice. I finally see that I was closer to him and have feelings for him. 

Me: Oppa... I'm sorry for not realising this... You were always there for me when I have my dfficulties and never gave up on me. Now I don't even know how I had a crush on MinGyu *sniffs* You are the one that understands me the most and I really appreciate that... *smiles* You were always with me yet I was so blind to not realize my feelings for you... *shakes head* I'm a terrible person... *looks down*

TaeYong: *hold my hands* I don't care... As long as I am always with you, I love everything about you... *smiles* Would you be my girlfriend...? *smiles sheepishly*

Me: *sniffs* *chuckles* *nods* yes... Yes I will *smiles*

TaeYong: I promise you I'll never let Kim MinGyu or any other man lay a finger on you ever again... *hugs me*

I hugged him back and he kissed the top of my head. I sighed in relief and finally realized that it is Lee TaeYong that I cared about all this while...

 

The End~