four ♔

Lee Jihoon and the Twelve Vampires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Hoshi."

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"W-what?!"

 

The guy with the red eyes named Hoshi tilt his head confusedly as why Jihoon suddenly asked 'what'. Hoshi frowned and lean closer to the terrified Jihoon, "What do you mean by what? My name is Hoshi-- Ouch!"

 

"Don't you dare go near me!" Jihoon warned after he push Hoshi away and ran straight to the door. Woozi suddenly notices his surroundings and his eyes widen at the fact that he is in a luxurious bedroom. Hoshi smirked and Jihoon quickly took the knife he just saw on the the side table beside him. The other boy's eyes widen and put his hands up, surrendering when Jihoon pointed the knife at him.

 

"W-what are you?! Who are you?! Where am I?!"

 

Hoshi pouted and frowned at the 'too many' questions and sigh, "Look can you please calm for a mome--"

 

"HOW WOULD I GET CALM IF I JUST SAW YOUR EYES RED?!"

 

Hoshi sigh and put his hands down. "Look Human, I'm trying to be nice and I even say my name to you. And oh since you're in Endolux World and I am a--"

 

"I need to leave." Jihoon didn't need to hear what Hoshi was going to say and he open the door widely but regret it after seeing eleven pair of red eyes staring coldly at him. Jihoon froze and he felt like screaming but he can't. 

 

This can't be real. This can't be real. Please release me from this dream.

 

Jihoon close his eyes hoping when he open it again it'll became normal again no red eyes no twelve--but feeling hot breath beside his neck made him scream inside of his head and stop his breathing, "Min Jihoon is it? A human came from the unbroken world and strictly prohibited here in Endolux."

 

woozi ~ gets ~ woozy

 

"What?! My brother is missing?! But how?!" 

 

The crowd is noisy by the gossips of students and many eyes was staring at him, but Min Yoongi don't ing care. He is mad, worried, nervous and mostly.. afraid. 

 

"Mr. Min Yoongi please calm down. Jihoon did disappeared in the middle of the night when everyone is soundly asleep. Rescuers and polices were trying to find him now." Mr. Kang explained to Yoongi but the grey-haired guy only glared at him more. 

 

Stupid! Dumb er! You'll never find him here even if you did in years!!

 

Yoongi tried to calm down and when he did he turn his cold gaze to Mr. Kang, "if you have any need about my brother, just call me. I'll go." And Yoongi walk away not letting Mr. Kang say another word. He is mad, really really mad. He just hope nothing bad happened to Jihoon.

 

While walking, Yoongi feel being watched and he turned his gaze to the person who was smirking at him. He is hiding behind a tree and he disappeared before Yoongi can even call his name. Yoongi glared at the spot behind the three and his fists shaking in madness. 

 

Jeon ing Jungkook. You devil!!

 

Yoongi stared at the sky and slowly his scary expression turn into a soft one and a tear escape from his eyes, "Your majesty forgive me."

 

woozy ~ gets ~ woozy

 

"It have been so long since we last saw a human and it was really a surprise to us-"

 

"I don't care." Jihoon interrupted the talking vampire. The vamp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter