New house

Help!!! My Girlfriend is a Vampire

Yoona: I want to break up with you

Sungmin:You want to break up with Siwon.Why? Tell me!

Yoona:How many times do I have to say this? This is none of your business!

Sungmin:None of my business?Siwon is my BFF! My Best Friend forever!

Yoona:Am I his girlfriend or yours?

Sungmin:You should be thankful you're not my girlfriend,If you're MY girlfriend my hand will be across your face right now!

Yoona:What did you say?! You want to beat me?! You've been living for one whole year with this stupid man named siwon who took care of you! .If I were him,I'd have just left you to become a beggar on the streets! If I were you,I would decided to commited suicide!

Sungmin:That's easy for you to say! What about you? you complained about siwon's scooter, You said you wanted a car, so siwon bought a car! You  complained about siwon lived in Apartment, you said it was low class. He rent house because you said it was high class! He did that all for you and now you breaking up with him! Tell me why!!

Yoona: Siwon, I cant stand your friend. Tell me how long you've worked at that company, siwon. Three years! but what position do you hold? Junior creative Director! You not a junior anymore Siwon! You've a veteran! Your hairline is non existant! (Phone ring) Hi,Taecyeon! Ne i'm in front of the kimchi reataurant. O.K bye

Sungmin: o0o0oh~no wonder you breaking up with siwon! You seeing someone else, aren't you?

Yoona: Can you shut up?

Siwon: who was that yoona? 

Yoona: chingu. Ah! here he is..(smile & hug taecyeon)

Taecyeon: So what's up? is evrything settled?

Yoona: Yup...Siwon this is Taecyeon

Taecyeon: My name is Ok Taecyeon. Remeber it.

Siwon: Ok Taecyeon. I remember it.

Taecyeon: Good, and who are you?

Sungmin: Sungmin

Siwon: (grab yoona) 

Taecyeon: ( push siwon) why are you grabbing her? that's not very gentle.

Yoona: That's enough,dear.Let's go. I don't want to humour these losers any more Let's go..

Siwon: Yoona, dont do this to me!

( siwon & sungmin was punch by taecyeon)

Siwon: Yoona!!!!!

Sungmin:Why are you still callling her? She left you! Forget about her!

(Siwon crying)

Sungmin:I'm your best friend forever,Siwon.I'm here with you.Yoona not even nice

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sungmin and Siwon went to the Apartment in Gwanak-Gu

Sungmin:Why are we here,Siwon?

Siwon:I don't want to live in Jongno-Gu anymore.Why?

Sungmin:That place is great! The area is classy.

Siwon:But it's expensive.Yoona is gone.I want to find an apartmen that I can afford for it.

Sungmin:But you can't seriously live in a place like this.

Siwon:Aigoo...We'll look around first.When the agents comes we'll ask him about it.

Donghae:Are you Siwon?(pointing to Sungmin)

Sungmin:No,he is Siwon.

Siwon:This is my friend Sungmin.

Donghae:I am Donghae,the real estate agent.Let's look around the apartment.

(Donghae throw garbage& And Siwon stares at him)

Donghae:What?? Someone usually comes clean this place.Don't be afraid.This placed used to be very classy.

Sungmin:And now?

Donghae:It's still classy.....but its even better now since it been upgraded to international standards.

Sungmin:International?

Donghae:Yes,the people who live here all came from overseas.The price should be higher because the owner needs money urgently.

Sungmin:I don't even see any guards around here.

Donghae:He is patrolling the area.Huh,Let's take a look at the apartment.We'll take the lift.Hold on a minute.(dialing number)*Hello Leeteuk,its me.I'm at the apartment(What?)The apartment.(What??!)The haunted apartment! You devil!(o0o0o0) I want to ask where is the lift? (There is no lifts) What?! There is no lift here? (No.Didn't you know it is been sold? a years ago!)The building is tall ! OK.*                                                                                     Lets use the stairs.

Sungmin:The stairs?!

Donghae:Aigoo...I can use the stairs why can't you use the stairs?

(start take the stairs like 10 steps)

Donghae:hah......Lets take arest for 5 minutes.Let me catch my breath.

Sungmin:This place looks empty.Look like no one lives here.This place is haunted right?

Donghae:What did you say?!Do you know what you're talking about?!

Sungmin:Relax Bro,I was only joking bro.

Donghae:Bro?! Who is your bro?! did my mother marry your father?I was just relaxing just now! (Giggled) Don't be scared.I was only acting.I'm a part- 

time actor.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Arrive at their room

Siwon:Sungmin,This place is huge.It has a nice view.

Sungmin:Siwon,Something is not right

 

plzz comment and subscribe laugh