#NoingChillForSimsDoingTheNaughty

What Are We, the Sims?

"I wonder what ships our Honey10s came up with"

"Wooshin you seem way too excited about this than you should be." I ignore Bitto's statement and proceed to open my laptop and open Google Chrome. 

"Puhlease, y'all are as curious as I am. Don't talk to me bout bein' excited or none." I click on the search bar and type in naver.com and press enter.

"Hmph. They probably shipped the maknaes together. They're always stuck together." Up10tion fanfics is what I type into Naver's search bar. Best way to find all the ships.

"I don't care about the maknaes I care about who they shipped me with." Up10tion Ships!-What's your favorite ship? Ooh perfect. Click!

"Tsk narcissist."

"Uh Bitto? You might wanna lookie here cus oh look! You've been shipped with Gyujin. AND-" I burst out laughing while Bitto turns red from who even knows what. "YOUR SHIP NAME IS GYUTO AHAHAHA IT'S LIKE PLUTO TOOK A WHAT EVEN IS THAT I CAN NOT-" Changhyun slugs me real hard on the arm and I continue to scroll. "WAIT THERE'S A PICTURE FOR IT TOO-ow I swear to Momus Bitto if you hit me one more time-"

"Ok ok just keep scrolling I wanna see if our Honey10s shipped Khun to anyone."

"Same I'm curious. Hmm... OMG. THEY SHIPPED KHUN WITH KOGYEOL OH MY MOMUS I KEN NOT I SWEAR TO MOMUS OH MY ING MO-"

"Wooshin chill that's not that amusing."

"You're just butthurt cus you got shipped with the eyebrows."

"Shut up and keep scrolling or I will turn your pretty face inside out."

"Omg chill. But fine I'll scroll. Next is... da faq."

"AHAHAHAHA YOU BEEN SHIPPED TO JINHOO I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I SWEAR TO NEMESIS-"

"WHAT THE IS OUR SHIP NAME."

"What?" Bitto stops laughing and looks at me weirdly while I point at the screen with a horrified expression.

"WHY IS OUR SHIP NAME WOOHOO?! WHAT ARE WE, THE SIMS?! OH MY MOMUS NOW I CAN'T GET THE IMAGE OF TWO SIMS DOING THE NAUGHTY WHILE THEIR DAMN GREEN DIAMONDS HOVER OVER THEIR BED" Bitto bursts out laughing while I continue to glare at the screen.

"Well at least you got your ship."

"This is ed up."

"Aw come on now if Jinhoo hears this he'll be really sa-"

"Why the is our ship name woohoo. How do people even come up with these things? Oh my ing Momus they have a picture too."

"Yes, Wooshin, they have a picture for every ship."

"Yes, Bitto, I am aware of that, but Jinhoo is literally kissing me in this picture."

"No, Wooshin, Jinhoo is merely pecking your cheek. Also, in my ship picture with Eyebrows we're holding hands-"

"Yes, Bitto, but your ing ship name isn't woohoo. You aren't two sims having with ing diamonds hovering over your damn blanket."

"...ok let's keep scrolling." Bitto takes my laptop from me and continues to scroll. "Hey, just as I thought, there's the maknaes. Xiaohee huh?"

"Oh, so they give the maknaes an aesthetic ship name but they give me two sims having ?"

"WOOSHIN CHILL."

"I WILL NOT CHILL GDI."

"Whatever I'm gonna keep scrolling." Bitto rolls his eyes. "Aaand here's the last ship. Weisun."

"SO THEY GIVE WEI AND SUNYOUL A SHIP NAME THAT SOUNDS LIKE A KOOLAID FLAVOR BUT THEY GIVE ME TWO SIMS HAVING SE-"

"YES WOOSHIN OUR DAMN HONEY10S GAVE YOU A SHIP NAME THAT COULD ALSO MEAN TWO SIMS HAVING NOW COULD YOU PLEASE CHILL YOU'RE LITERALLY SCREAMING ABOUT YOUR SHIP NAME AFTER TELLING ME MINE SOUNDS LIKE PLUTO JUST TOOK A also weisun is such an aesthetic ship like they're both so beautiful honestly if you just put them together and add some flowers holy you got such aesthetic couple right there."

"That's true though, your ship name does sound like Pluto just took a ." I close my laptop and set it aside as Sunyoul pops his head in through a small crack from the door.

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but Jinhoo said we have to practice in a few? Also he told me, I quote, 'those two need to shut their ing asses before I go in there with a kitchen knife, attach a string at the end of it and sew their damn mouths and s shut with it.' So yeah get ready-"

"YOU AND WEI MAKE AN AESTHETIC COUPLE-" Bitto and I look at each other for a brief moment before falling back in laughter, as we had screamed the statement out together. Sunyoul just gives us a weird look.

"What?" We both just shoo him away while trying to catch our breath.

"Nothing, nothing, tell Jinhoo we'll shut tf up and get ready to leave for practice." Bitto manages to calm down first so he pushes Sunyoul out of the door and closes it.

"That was the best thing ever." We both get up and head our way out to the living room where everyone is waiting.

"I almost screamed out 'WOOHOO' when Sunyoul mentioned Jinhoo though." I glare at Bitto.

"I would have done what Jinhoo almost did to us, to you."

"Oh come on, our fans made the ship name! You're being a terrible person. You're literally talking about our fans! Tsk." 

"Ok, no. I am not being a terrible person nor am I talking about our fans."

"Technically you are." I sigh and face palm for a moment before looking back up at Bitto as we walk out the front door and down the stairs to the garage.

"Ok, so I can see where our fans get the ships and the pairings and all, and I don't mind being shipped with Jinhoo, but honestly, what the kind of ship name is woohoo?!"

"Wooshin chill we may be in front of all our members but they might still hear us if you're too loud."

"#noingchillforsimsdoingthenaughty"

"Sims doing the what?" We both turn around shocked at the new voice.

"IT'S THE AESTHETIC COUPLE-"

"What?" Wei looks at us confused. Bitto and I try not to laugh again.

"It's-pfft-nothing. Why are you here and not with Sunyoul looking aesthetic af?" I don't look at Wei as I question him, afraid I'll crack up again.

"What? Sunyoul? Aesthetic? What?" Bitto shoves Wei back next to Sunyoul as he talks.

"Stop questioning us and go talk to your aesthetic boyfriend."

"Wait what? Since when were we dating?"

"Since now. Now stop bothering us while we're trying to question our Honey10s!"

"What?"

"Ok nevermind bye-" We ditch Wei and Sunyoul and run down the stairs while giggling like 10 year olds. Well, we run until we hear Jinhoo screaming at us.

"YOU TWO NEED TO STOP RUNNING OR YOU'LL TRIP AND DIE AND GO TO HELL. Why are you two so stuck together today anyway?"

"You two need to stop running or you'll trip and die and go to hell!" I mock Jinhoo in a squeaky voice.

"Why are you two so stuck together today anyway?" Bitto follows after. We both laugh until both our heads collide quite harshly.

"Ow... what the hell?"

"Oh hey it's the other sim."

"What? Anyway, you two! You guys will one day get all of us in big trouble and we will all die and go to hell. Do you understand me? Hell I say! HELL!" Jinhoo points rudely at us as he screams about the underworld. What's with him and hell anyway?

"Ok, but we're not getting us into trouble right now are we?" I stick out my tongue.

"Yeah, we're just being two little angelic children having their own fun. Leave us alone!" Bitto sticks his tongue out as well as he takes my hand and runs down the remaining steps and to the car. Jinhoo is left fuming in the middle of the stairs with the rest of the members trying to get him to chill. Changhyun and I hop into our van and move to the seats in the waay back side of the van.

"Good going there. He's gonna tell Andy you know that?" I give Bitto a look. He hasn't let go of my hand yet.

"Psh who cares? Andy's only going to tell him that we're just kids and as a leader he needs to chill." Bitto leans closer and I smile.

"That's true. Oh how I love seeing Jinhoo getting scolded for not being chill enough."

"Yep. Hey Wooshin you know what I think after seeing those ships our Honey10s made?" Bitto is barely an inch away from me.

"What?"

"They don't know us well enough to make ships." And he presses his lips onto mine.

"I think so too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/n

I wasn't originally gonna end this with bitto and wooshin together (i don't even know why I made the other character bitto maybe cus I secretly ship them together so much it just naturally happened I don't even know why I ship them together so much it's just they don't even do those shippy things together but idk I see it and I love it and I will go down with it) I was just gonna end it after #noingchillforsimsdoingthenaughty but I decided to ruin the whole thing and continue it. It was trash from the beginning anyway.

Well anyway, like I said in the foreword this is basically just my reaction to some of the ship names you Honey10s came up with for Up10tion (well I mean, my reaction to the ship names up until the point where wootto[or maybe bitshin-no that sounds weird I like wootto it sounds like a robot name] reach the van) and yeah I hope I'm not the only one who thought of the sims when I saw woohoo.

welp I attempted to make this funny but I'm better at tragedy than comedy so .-. it's probably really bad.

-K.o

BTW if you're wondering about the website Wooshin and Bitto are talking about in this fic yes it's a real website that I found and http://www.aminoapps.com/page/k-pop/1566309/what-is-your-favorite-up10tion-pairing there it is