Final

Helix
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was sitting in front of her laptop and searching for trustworthy adoption companies and banks; one where you could see the pictures of the donors if possible. Her and Amber were a married couple for five years now and only recently decided to take their relationship to the next level: they wanted to create a family of their own.

Amber was still at work, she was a music producer for famous artists around the world. Currently she was taking less projects to have more time for Victoria, that decision had made her very happy. Thanks to her job, she had met Amber eight years ago and worked together with her, being a famous singer in Taiwan and mainland China as well as Korea and Japan, but taking a hiatus since the beginning of the year.

Victoria wanted to surprise her wife when she came back from work but at the moment she wasn’t really successful. Just when she was about to take a break, someone hugged her from behind and startled the black-haired woman. Then a kiss was placed on her cheek and she turned her head to face the blonde woman behind her with a surprised smile.

“You are at home already? I thought, you wouldn’t come back before the evening?” Victoria smiled and pecked her wife’s lips. Amber smiled brightly at her and walked over to the coffee table to grab the remote and switch the television on.

“There are amazing news, that I wanted you to know as soon as possible and knowing you, you don’t have the tv ,” Amber explained and pulled her wife over to the flatscreen, where the news were running at the moment.

“This is a breakthrough for humanity: German scientists have found a way to manipulate the female human DNA, create a out of it and plant it into another woman’s womb. Nine months later, a baby was born that carried both mother’s DNA. At the moment only a handful of lesbian married couples around the world will get accepted to the German hospitals that are unlocked to participate the newly discovered technology.

All female couples that have a baby wish and want to know if th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter