Day1: The Suspects

Wanted: Jmin's Killer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
          A loud bang on the door woke Kyuhyun up from his nap. Damn, It’s just 2 hours ago when he finally got to sleep, is it time for another  Schedule again? He thought when another loud bangs started again. “God” he could only groan.  
“Seoul Police, Open the door!” The man behind the door shouted.  
“Sir, This is Seoul Police, Open the Door!!” The other one yelled.  
Confused and shocked, He complied without even putting any shirt on. “Sir?” the man who he thought yelled a while ago handed him a piece of paper, while the three others went inside his pad. A warrant to search his apartment.  
“Excuse me?--”  
“Miss Jmin was found dead inside their House--”  
“And what does it have to do with me?”  
“Come on, More than anyone we know you have the motive since you already threaten her life and her husband’s some time ago.”  
“God that was 8 years ago!!” he defended himself. “And I just got back from a world tour!”  
“Sir, found a knife!” a voice from the kitchen was heard.  
“Of course there’s a knife in this house!” he rolled his eyes.  
“Really? What for?”  
“For kitchen uses! What else?” He retorted.  
The officer chuckled and nodded mockingly. “Right.. And for killing purposes too?” A blooded knife inside a plastic container was raised high up in the air, in front of his face that made him fell silent. “Mr. Cho, You are under arrest.” The officer turned around and handcuffed him from behind.  
“W-wait… there’s something wrong in here. I-it’s not me. Sir.. “ he stuttered.  
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be used against you in a court of law--”  
“N-no.. This is a set up. Jmin set me up!!” he yelled – frustrated, and tried to kick the police.  
“—You have the right to an attorney, If you cannot afford one will be provided for you.”  
“Sir.. No.. It’s not me.” His explanations were remained unheard from  the officer.      
_________      
“So Kyuhyun, How did you kill Mrs. Lee?” the officer asked.  
They are now in a small room inside the Seoul police station. His hands are now free from the cuffs and is now sitting comfortably in a small chair.  
“I told you, I did not!” he hissed, denying the allegation over a thousand times now.  
“That’s what they always say at first and days after that, they were proven guilty?” he smiled mockingly. “So now, now. Why don’t you just admit it?”  
“God. Look officer—“  
“Choi. Call me officer Choi..”  
“Whatever. Look, Officer Choi. I don’t know what you’re talking about! I just came back from my tour in Europe! This is a set up! I already told the other officer that this is a set up!!”  
“Ahh~ A set up. By whom exactly?” Oh, just how much he wanted to wipe that smug look on his face.  
“I don’t know! Maybe Jmin did this!”  
“A dead person wouldn’t do that Mr. Cho.”  
The younger sighed exasperatedly. “I don’t know! Mr. Choi I don’t know! But one thing is for sure! I didn’t do it!“  
“How would you explain the knife in your pad?”  
“Maybe someone put it there!”  
“And the fingerprints?”  
“What?? Finger—What?” He is now confused more than ever.  
“Oh, didn’t you know? Your fingerprints were found all over the knife.”  
There was a moment of silence, as the Officer smiled feeling victorious.  
“I need my lawyer.” Kyuhyun said, looking the other way.  
“See? I know this will happen. Just like it usually does..” He stood up and walked out the door.      
_______________               “How did it go?” the other officer asked.  
Choi shrugged and continued to walk towards his desk. “He wouldn’t admit it, still.”  
“I think he’s telling the truth.” He said in a small voice.  
The latter stopped and turned to his team mate’s direction. “Max, Just because you are his bestfriend you’re going to favor him.” He spoke seriously.  
“But he just got back from his schedule. He couldn’t be the one!”  
“Based on the autopsy, Mrs. Lee died 5 hours before we found her, which is around 0100.  Mr. Cho landed in Seoul around 12 midnight and asked his manager to drop him off around that area.” The smaller officer Joined.  
“Officer Lee! How could you press your friend!!” Officer Max complained.  
The smaller tilted his head and made a tsch tsch sound. “Max Changmin, Did you forget your job as an officer? Never ge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter