I remember everything

I remember

I remember that day. The day we went to the middle of a crowded cold town. We were going to have a date, but suddenly you told me to go home first after you recieved a message. You told me something that i really loves to hear from you. "I really love you.". But then you told me something, "Don't call me until i call you. I'll call you soon." . You kissed my forehead gently then ran to the middle of the crowd. I did what you said. I went home first, hiding under my blanked. I did wait for your call. But that day, that night.... I didn't even received a single message from you. I ended up fell asleep with my phone in my grip.

I remember that day. The day when i received a message from you, after 2 weeks you didin't replied my messages. "Let's meet at the park now". I really happy about it. I prepared myself as perfect as i can, so you'll happy to meet me to. I waited for 2 hours for you to come. I tought you wouldn't came, but with my stubborness i waited for you. 3 hours has passed, you didn't came. In time when i stood up, i saw you ran to me. "I'm sorry that i'm late. I'm sorry to make you wait,". I really want to scold you but i ended up hug you, said i really missed you. You kissed my lips with your warm soft lips.

I remember that day. The day when i relized that it's been 2 months since you didn't call me and ignored every single message that i sent you.

I remember that day. The day when i saw you sat alone in a cafe. "Kim Taehyu..." i'm about to call your name before i saw a girl approached you. She smile so widely so as you did. I really want to think positive, but i found myself running to my apartment and locked myself in my room. I realy want to think positive, but i found my self start to crying.

I remember that day. The day when i mad at you because you can't explain who that girl was. "That was not like what you thinking.... I... I.." you looked so weak. "Stop treating me like a fool, Taehyung!" I really want to heard your explaination, but my heart said otherwise. I cried louder when i arrived at my apartment. It was really painful. I can't hold my tears from coming out.

I remember that day. The day when i waited all day for your call. Waited for you to call me, tell me anything that you want to explained 2 days ago. But your name didn't showed up on my phone screen. I waited all day long. I ended up staring at your last message, "Goodnight, i love you." that you sent me one night before i mad at you.

I remember that day. The day when i started to frustrated for waiting so long. "Kim Taehyung! Why don't you call me yet until this time?! I really want to hear your voice! I really want to hear your voice....!" i shouted at your smiling photo on my phone screen. "I want to see you, don't you want to see me? What did i do wrong, Taehyung-ah? Tell me why did you ignored all of my call. All of my messages." i cried more. "Is it because i can't speak my mind properly? Is it because i'm too loud? Is it because i'm too easy to get jealous? Is it because i'm so childish?" i started to asks so many question. "Is it because i'm not tall enough? Is it because i'm not y enough? Is my hair-color doesn't good enough? Or is it because i'm not beautiful enough?" I asked so many questioon to no one in my room. "Please tell me. Tell me anything. I will change! I promise you that i will change, Taehyung. Just let me know!" i really can't saw properly. All of my visions got blur because of my tears. I threw my phone desperately to the floor.

I remember that day. The day when your name finally appeard on my phone screen. I picked it up, hoping to hear your voice. But I didn't heard it. It was a call from the hospital said that you want me to come before the surgery start. I hurriedly went to the hospital, hoping that i'm not late. But i did late. You was lied on the hospital's bed in your ward room, held your phone. "He died right after i called you," the nurse said. I can't really understood the situation, i just looked blankly to you. My tears came out, made my vision got blur. I can't stood properly and fell on the floor, cried in silent.

I remember that day. The day i read at your draft messages in your phone. I was sat on our favorite seat at this park. "Ahran-ah. I'm sorry for leaving you like that. My doctor suddenly message me to check up my progress." "Ahran-ah, how are you? I miss you so much. Did you eat well?" "Ahran-ah, good morning. Did you sleep well last night?" "Ahran-ah. Today i have to meet my new doctor. I'm so nervous. What if she don't like me?" "Ahran-ah. The girl that you asked me about, it's her. My new doctor. I hope you're not mad coz i didn't tell you earlier." "Ahran-ah, goodnight. Sweet dream. I love you." "Ahran-ah. Tomorrow i will doing my surgery. I'm so scared, i hope you can come and comfort me. I really miss you so much. I hope to hear your voice before i go into the surgery room." I can't held my tears back. I cried silently at that park, remembering all memories i got with you. I cried harder when i saw our old photos in your phone. You kept those photo even when you said i was ugly in the photo and you jokingly said you didn't like the photo.

I remember that day. Our 3rd year anniv. The day i was sitting beside your cemetery, held your phone. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the blown wind, remembering your warm hands that held my hands tightly, your soft lips that gently kissed mine, your warm body that always hugged me like it was the last day you with me, those memories just appeared like that. Your phone rang, made me check it. "Check the latest video in the gallery" was appeared on the screen. I did like it said. "Ahran-ah~ Happy 3rd anniversary~ Did you eat well? Did you sleep well? When you see this video, i think we can't hold on each other hand again, huh? I think you will sit alone at our favorite seat at the park. You will doing everything alone without me around you. Don't be sad, please don't cry. I don't like to see you cry, even tho' you still beautiful, haha... I really think that you tought i might be ignored you because your not an 'ideal type'. Just... Don't. I really like you just the way you are, you don't have to change. I really love you. Then, now, and later. Forever." My tears started to flowed when the video ended. I smiled widely when i felt your warmness hug me. I heard your voice. Your sweet voice that always comfort me, whispering to me. "I will always be with you."

 

~THE END~