Part 1

Last Song

"Sully~ wake up~" She didn't know if she was in a dream, but she could hear a sweet male voice. She quickly woke up when she realized who's voice she thought she was waking up to JUNG DAEHYUN. 

"Woah, you startled me for a second" Her close friend Songji told her; she had slept over, the night before they were taking about boys and the last person they spoke about was Jung Daehyun. Not that he was a bad guy, but... he was a ladies man. He was the type of guy that wouldn't even look at Sully and Songji because he had so many pretty girls around him they couldn't even compare. 

"I thought I was being woken up by JUNG DAE-" Before she could finished Songji gasped and dramatically touched her chest where her heart is located. 

"No way, I thought you were in to Junior; he is totally your type" Sully nodded taking a drink from the glass of water she had on her night stand. 

"I am into him... I mean I didn't work so hard to get so close to him almost to the point where I think he likes me too j-just so I could like another boy!" Songji nodded in agreement with her. They knew they were being dramatic, but how could they not if Sully started to like daehyun she would stay single forever and be the old grumpy cat lady everyone hates.

"It's okay don't stress out we have a big day today." The big day was just going to school and Sully hopefully getting asked out by Junior well that's what she thought by big day, but today she was going to play the piano for the chorus club and it had to be perfect.

"You know how the chorus club is if you mess up we all mess up! You can't mess up!" Songji was part of the chorus club and she was the one freaking out even though she was going to have twenty other people covering up her mistake. Sully trying to be a nice friend patted her shoulder.

"You are the only one panicking you'll totally do fine. I mean it's not like we're performing in front of the whole school..." Sully said while laughing, but she was totally wrong 

--

Sully and Songji were back stage waiting for it to be time to go on stage. "You lied to me you said we weren't going to be performing in front of the whole entire school!" Songji said in a panicked voice as she peeked out the curtain to see the audience and every grade level  was out there. 

"Hey, I thought there wasn't going to be a huge crowd, but I admit I was wrong." She told Songji slightly rolling her eyes.

"Plus I have to do my best to impress Junior" Sully said with a smile. Junior was the boy Sully dreamed about going out with cute, smart, and kind hearted. She was lucky enough to get close to him and she didn't want to ruin this opportunity. It was time they had to go on stage and preform. Sully sat on the stool that was place perfectly in front of the piano; she took a deep breath and played the first keys. She could hear the chorus clubs sweet melody in the background, but not as sweet as the ones that came out the piano. It felt like her fingers were dancing on the key and she didn't want to stop and before she knew it the whole performance was over. 

"Wow, you were amazing." Songji said as they were making their way out of the stage. Sully was so caught up laughing at Songjis joke she forget to pay attention of what was in front of her. She slowly felt herself falling forward kind of like a nightmare. She didn't know if she should land on her hands or Crack her head open, but before either could happen she landed on a firm back. Her bumping into this person stop her fall, but slightly push them forward.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pu-" the person turned around and Sully and Songji both became stiff. It was the person they never wanted to cross paths with Jung Daehyun; he unwrapped his arm from his new girl friend and turned around to look at them. Was this her last stage? Was she going to die? 

"Sorry what?" He said looking at her and Songji, but not just him his girlfriend and all his friends too. 

"I mean I didn't meant to push you. I fell and I didn't know I was going to bump into you I th- I mean I'M SORRY." She slightly yelled not knowing how to explain herself, but he just chuckled and nodded.

"As long as your hands are alright then it's okay" he gave off the sweetest smile. It was as if heaven had arrived early, so kind and inn-. Songji had woken her up from her day dream and Sully quickly fixed her blazer and nodded. 

"I owe you one" she snapped bother her fingers and pointed at him. When Sully saw that she quickly pulled her away by the arm. 

"Omg, did you just commit social suicide in front of the coolest people at school" Sully awkwardly laughed realizing what she just did. 

"It's not like he cares any ways  plus... he was kind" she said skipping to Juniors locker because he was standing there.

"Hey~" She said trying to lean on the lockers in a cool way, but Junior wasn't paying attention to her because he was on his phone. 

"Guess who won first place again." She said slightly lifting her brow and filing her nails on her blazer trying to brag about her common wins. 

"You right?" He said slightly looking up from his phone but then looking back at it again. She didn't understand why he wasn't paying attention to her just yesterday he didn't want to leave her side. Maybe that's why; he was angry she had to leave early yesterday. She softly chuckled thinking Junior was so cute because he was angry about that, but her day dream was quickly ruined. 

"Hey noona" Sully stood up straight and was confused noona? She wasn't older than him, but then she saw he was on his cell phone talking to some one. He quickly cover the part where you talk on the phone and whispered with a smile.

"I started going out with this older girl recently and I think we are going pretty steady." She didn't know if that meant our relationship that never started is over or hey I'm just telling my close friend I got a girlfriend. She awkwardly smiled and gave him a thumbs up and he just waved and walked away. She didn't really win anything and she was sure he didn't watch the performance they just had. The only thing she could do was lean on those lockers and sigh. 

"Excuse me..." She was startled by a sweet voice. Daehyun and his girlfriend were standing in front of her.

"You're leaning on my locker" She slightly moved away and leaned on another locker. Now she felt awkward, his girlfriend was going to get the wrong idea because she bumped into him and now she was leaning on his locker. She felt his girlfriends eyes burning into her skull so she decided to leave. Walking to a trash can she kicked it but ended up getting scolded by a teacher.

-- 

Sullys entire day was boring nothing happened and now that Junior had a girlfriend there was no more fun and heart racing moments. 

"Hey!" She was already out the gate but she heard someone calling her. She turned around and was surprised to see it was Daehyun, but she looked around confused because why would he be calling her of all people. She kept on walking, but she stopped when she was called again by her name.

"Yes?" She was so confused, was he going to confront her and ask her why she was stalking him, but she wasn't stalking him anyway so why was she scared of what he was going to say.

"I need your help. This is like you repaying me for saving your career." She didn't understand what he mean it's not like he knew she was going to fall and she didn't want to be involved with him because good things never come from a handsome boy and an obsessive girlfriend.

"You know my girlfriend I broke up with her, but she wont get off my back so that is where you come in." She quickly shook her head there was no way in hell she wanted to be part of his crazy idea. He obviously didn't think this through because then she would become a target.

"Are you crazy! Do you want me to die? Messing with her is like a death wish." She was being serious, but Daehyun quickly smirked and she could tell he had something evil up his sleeve; he was going to get his way weather she wanted to do it or not.

"Look this will benefit you too. I know you like Junior and I know what type of guy he is. If you help me get this girl away from me you will quickly have Junior by your side." As tempting as his offer was she wasn't going to accept and Junior had a girlfriend and there was no point in trying.

"If you don't agree, I will tell the school you are a stalker and you have been stalking Junior." He told her, was he black mailing her was this the way her life was going to end because either choice she picked would be horrible. 

"You know blackmailing is a crime, right?" She tried to act like she knew what she was talking about and he wasn't going to get his way, but there really seemed to be no escape.

"So is stalking" He told her with a confident look on his face. Now she didn't have an escape, but to agree to whatever he wanted it couldn't be that bad, right?

"Okay, I agree to do this, but if it gets to risky I wont do it anymore." He nodded his head and grabbed her arm, but she refused to walk.

"Hurry! I need to take you some where with my bike." He told her, was he going to kill her? She wasn't ready to die just yet and they didn't even know each other it was like getting in to a random mans car, but this was on a bike. Even if she didn't want to go she was kind of forced to because of their deal.

---

They arrived in front of an ice cream shop and Sully was confused "Why are we here?" Daehyun was kind of annoyed with all the questions, but he did need to explain why he was taking her there.

"Okay, look in that window what do you see?" She looked inside the shop window, since they were at a distance the people in the store couldn't see them. But she was surprised to see who was inside.

"I can't go in there I will die." His girlfriend was in the shop, but by herself. 

"I think your girlfriend hates me and I don't even know her." She said, wanting to run away. She could just runaway and let him tell Junior she was a stalker or get killed by his girlfriend.

"She isn't my girlfriend anymore that's why you are here, duh." They walked into the shop and when his girlfriend heard the door open she quickly rised; she couldn't see Sully because she was trying her best to hide behind Daehyun.

"You actually came! That's great I'm so glad you came!" She could hear joy in the girls voice and it really broke her heart having to do this because she wouldn't want some one to do this to her, but she was being forced into it. 

"No, I didn't come for you I came to tell you to stop bothering me." Sully tried hiding even more if they fought she was for sure going to attack her she couldn't fight. She couldn't hut one finger they were her life and without them she would be nothing. 

"Who is that behind you? Is that who you're trading me for?" Ugh, why did her life always have to have trouble in it she didn't understand she probably did something really bad in her past life and she was paying for it now. It's not like she was scared, but she was scared and didn't want to show her face. 

"No, we aren't a thing, but maybe I do want to be a thing with her and you did break up with me. But you're still bothering me and I don't like that." This was the only reason she was involved they could of just talked it out and broken up a better way, but yet again she reminds herself the world hates her. She heard a beeping sound and was confused and they both looked at her confused; she realized it was her and looked at her watch. 

"Sorry, but I have to go to piano practice and I wouldn't like to miss it." Sully said trying to escape, but Daehyun stopped her.

"No, it's fine I'll take you." He told her and they both walked out of the ice cream shop leaving his ex-girlfriend fuming. When they got out she started to walk to her piano lesson, but he followed her. 

"What are you doing aren't we done?" she asked him being annoyed that he kept on following her, but he just sighed.

"I was serious get on I'm going to take you." She wasn't complaining because the walk over there would of been long. This was her second time being on a bike because her mom didn't let her ride a bike. She held onto Daehyuns blazer and enjoyed as the wind hit her face.

"Why did you start playing piano?" He asked; she was surprised he actually cared about her life and wanted to know something about her.

"My mom liked it and she always asked me to play her something and I started to enjoy it too." She could hear him laughing like it was some joke, but it was truly meaningful to her.

"Is your mom a strict person like she forced you to like piano?" He had been watching to many dramas or just had bad experience.

"No, actually this is the only way I feel closest to my mom. Recently she became really sick and can't do anything kind of like coma, but when I play piano for her I feel really close like a way of communication." She decided not to say anything else because she was going to start to cry knowing how sensitive she was. Before they could talk anymore they made it to her piano lesson. 

"Thank you, for giving me a ride here." She was going to walk away, but he stopped her by calling to her.

"Please, keep up with this act for the whole entire week. I will be taking you to piano lessons, so don't worry." He rode his bike away, but she didn't even get a chance to refuse. She walked into her piano lesson; she was going to be having a show soon and her mom was going to be there. She had asked the doctor and she said she was strong enough. She was going to play a happy song and practice hard even if she was already good she wanted to be the best she could for her mom. 

---

It was dark out when she was finally done with practice, but she was used to walking home very late.

"What took you so long." She was startled by someone in the shadows, but was relieved to see it was Daehyun. She was also confused because he didn't go home.

"Why are you still here?" She asked him confused, it was already late.

"I waited for you of course why else?"