o11

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Next morning, after Haeri took her shower and get dressed, she straight away went to the lobby to have some breakfast with L.joe. To her surprised, L.joe who was wearing his black suits had arrived before her and was sitting on a table alone while having a cup of tea. *he’s early* thought Haeri and went near his table. “Am I late?” asked Haeri and she took a seat in front of him. L.joe looked up as put down his coffee “yeah, you’re late.” Answered L.joe coldly. *tch. He’s being grumpy again* thought Haeri as she rolled her eyes. “Go on and have some breakfast…. It’s a buffet… just choose whatever you want to eat~” said L.joe as he take sip of his coffee while looking at his phone.

With that, Haeri went to take some foods for her breakfast. After a few minutes of choosing, Haeri was back on the table and found that L.joe was on the phone. After he hung up, Haeri noticed that he hasn’t eat anything. “Aren’t you having a breakfast too?” asked Haeri as she bites her sandwiches. “I did, while I was waiting for you~” answered L.joe and finally, he looked at her. “Oh, sorry again for being late~” pouted Haeri and it was too irresistible for L.joe.

While both of them were having their breakfast together, Haeri suddenly remembered about the yesterday event. At the thought of her crying in front of her, make her feel embarrassed. “Byunghun,” called Haeri and L.joe seems surprised because the way she called him by his real name feels very normal like she’s used to call him by that. “About yesterday…. I cried in front of you, please forget it and pretend it never happen. Please?” pleaded Haeri. “Why should I?” asked L.joe curiously. “Because I may looked hideous. It was embarrassing.” Answered Haeri.

“Yeah you do look hideous.” Laughed L.joe “haish yah!” mad Haeri. “So, what time does my meeting starts?” asked L.joe and Haeri take out the book from her backpack. “At 9am till 10am…. And then you’re free from any business matters~” answered Haeri and smiled as she closed the books. Then, L.joe take a look on his watch and it’s almost 9. Then, he took out a piece of paper inside his pocket suits and gave it to Haeri. “Here,” said L.joe and he gave her the paper. “What’s this?” asked Haeri and she took it.

Haeri noticed that it was a ticket to the Universal Studios Japan. “Wow, how did you get this?!” asked Haeri and judging from her look, L.joe know that she was very happy. “you can go there first while im on my meeting~” said L.joe “the chauffer will send you there to play first and I’ll tag along as soon as my meeting ends… alright?” said L.joe and Haeri nodded happily. “Thank you so much!” said Haeri and giggled while looking at the ticket. *im glad you’re happy* thought L.joe as he smiles. Then, he took his leave and Haeri bid her a goodbye. “Goodbye, see you later~” waved Haeri cutely.

 

 

“Wow, it’s very big and looks fun!” shouted Haeri happily as she snapped a photo of the Universal Studios entrance. With full of enthusiasms, Haeri entered the theme park. As soon as Haeri entered, she saw varieties of rides that she wanted to ride such as roller coaster, water ride, and haunted house, Harry Potter, Jurassic Park and many more! “Where should I go first?” muttered Haeri as she take a look on the map given. “I feel like riding the roller coaster first! Here I go~” sang Haeri happily and went to queue up on the roller coaster nearby there. It took a half an hour before Haeri could ride the roller coaster. After waiting for so long, finally Haeri could ride the roller coaster.

After she rode the roller coaster, Haeri starts to wander alone looking for rides to play. But then, she saw a Harry Potter entranc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter