Final

Sleepy Puppy

Chanyeol doesn't think he's ever met anyone as y as Baekhyun.

 

Whenever the elder is on stage, thick eyeliner framing his eyes, hair perfectly tousled, small body moving to the music, Chanyeol can't help but watch. He likes watching Baekhyun's hips, the way they sashay back and forth as he walks, tormenting Chanyeol without the smaller even realizing it.

 

Chanyeol also thinks it y when Baekhyun is beneath him, moans sinfully flowing from his mouth without a filter, long fingers gripping Chanyeol’s hair as he brushes his lips against any stretch of skin the younger can reach. He likes the way Baekhyun’s body reacts to everything he does, the way he clenches his eyes shut and his back arches in ways that ought not be possible for any human being.

 

On the flip side, Chanyeol doesn't think he's met anyone as adorable as Baekhyun either.

 

This morning, for example, Chanyeol had woken up early and was watching TV in the living room, a plate of what was kimchi laying on the coffee table. As Chanyeol had gotten up to put the plate in the sink, he heard some quiet thumps of bare feet on the floor. He looked behind him and almost cooed.

 

Baekhyun was wearing what was obviously Chanyeol's T Shirt from yesterday , the long grey article hanging off the elder's shoulder and exposing his pale neck littered with purple marks from the night before. The shirt fell just past his boxers, which were peaking out the other side. He had some serious bed head and was rubbing his sleep heavy eyes in the way a 5 year old might do so. Chanyeol smiled softly at his boyfriend.

 

“Morning Baek.”

 

Baekhyun didn't respond, but moaned sleepily and held out his arms, grabbing at thin air as his eyes fell shut. Chanyeol let out a small ‘aww’ at Baek's cuteness and put the kimchi plate down, walking over and picking him up easily. Baekhyun immediately clung to his tall boyfriend, wrapping his legs around Chanyeol's waist and burying his face into his shoulder.

 

“You got out of bed.” Baekhyun muttered into Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol chuckled a bit.

 

“Really? I hadn't noticed. Thanks for informing me.”

 

Baekhyun groaned and half-heartedly hit Chanyeol's back with his fist. “I was cold. You're supposed to keep me warm. You aren't good for much else.” He clung tighter to Chanyeol and the taller kissed around his boyfriend’s earlobe.

 

“I can think of a way to warm you up, Baek.” He whispered and Baekhyun bit his shoulder.

 

“No, I'm still really sore from last night.” He said, ignoring Chanyeol's yelp of surprise and his grumbled ‘fine’

 

*~*~*~*

 

The two ended up on the couch, Baekhyun laying on Chanyeol's chest as Chanyeol channel surfed on the TV. He eventually decided that there was nothing worth watching, so he decided to watch Baekhyun instead.

 

The smaller was currently asleep, his mouth parted and his face nuzzling Chanyeol's chest as he slept. Baek shivered a bit, even beneath the blanket, so Chanyeol brought him closer, arm wrapping around his boyfriend’s thin waist. Chanyeol like to marvel at how truly beautiful Baekhyun was, even though Baekhyun often put himself down. Chanyeol brushed his fingers over some of the purple marks and admired the way they bloomed over his pale skin.

 

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun’s voice was heavy with sleep but it cut through the silence of the dorm quite easily.

 

“I'm just admiring how pretty you are.” Chanyeol brought Baekhyun closer and nosed his way into his hair, where he inhaled Baekhyun’s peppermint shampoo and kissed his head softly. Baekhyun snorted and lifted his head from Chanyeol's chest, resting it on the back of his hand and looking sleepily into Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol smiled and ran his fingers over the sides of his pale cheeks and Baek leaned in to the touch, humming softly as he shut his eyes.

 

“I love you Baekhyun.” Chanyeol whispered, bringing Baekhyun close enough to kiss him gently. Baek leaned into the kiss, pressing back softly and whimpering a little when Chanyeol's grip on his back tightened. The broke and Baekhyun rested his forehead against Chanyeol's.

 

“And I love you. I always will.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun returned it with one of his own. He slid down Chanyeol's body and cuddled into his side again, wrapping his skinny arms around Chanyeol and hugging him tightly. Chanyeol slid an arm around Baekhyun's body and brought him closer, happy that this small little flower was his to hold, and his to hold forever.

 


This is labled as 'Hideously Domestic Garbage Fic' in my computer.

I hope you enjoyed kill me