Chapter 17

I'M WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors note:

I will change Hyomin's POV in to Jessica's, for you guys not to get confuse with the girl shows up on the last chaper and claiming herself as Hyomin. okay, so I hope this did not made any of you confuse hehe... hope you enjoy reading~

 

Jessica's POV

"Here's your coffee and donuts, Jiyeonnie~" I said sitting down in front of her. 

She's zoning out, staring somewhere in space I followed her line of sight but I didn't see anything or anyone in particular. The book she's holding was loosely clutched by her right hand and would actually fall any minute now.

"Jiyeon? Babe what's wrong?" I said waving my hand in front of her literally she blinked a couple times before finally looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked confused

"A-ani, I just thought, I saw someone I know. Never mind that. Let's eat unnie, we'll be boarding anythime soon." she said

I just smiled, she's been having this occasional zoning outs even before so I just let it roll.

After a few more minutes our flight has been called and was now ready for boarding, she smiled excitedly as she clutched on to my hand and I kissed her head as we walk to the boarding area.

We'll be staying at one of London's well known hotels, it was actually taken cared of by my Uncle.

We've already boarded and I made sure Jiyeon was comfortable, we're seated across each other so the window seat we have doesn't made any sense because I am looking to one direction alone.

 "Have you been to London unnie?" She asked. 

"Aniyo, it's my first time and I'm glad that I'm with you" I answered winking 

Whatever I do or not do every conversation we have would always end up to us smiling like an idiots to one another, it felt like we could just converse with our thoughts and eye contact. 

But then hearing her sweet voice is another story, her English speaking voice is a huge turn on even if she's just answering a simple "yes" and "really" to our conversation. I just adore everything about her

If I could rank all the Jiyeons that met in my whole existence. This Jiyeon would top them all up. She have this strong personality; which makes m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter