who your secret admirer?

The Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jackson walking with her twin brother Mark toward their lockers. Jackson paused in front of a brightly colored lockers. Very childish his thought. How inconspicuous? Lockers Mark is the only lockers that color is not white, but pink. Actually Jackson want also that his locker has a favorite color, but he refrained. He didn't want flashy same as his brother. Oh wait, actually Jackson want a flashy like Mark, but Mark was definitely going to upset and wouldn't allow, his brother very inconvenient.

 

 By the way, they are already there in front of their respective lockers. Immediately check the clothes were hung neatly in his locker. While Jackson lazily opened his locker and intend to take some textbooks to this day. Once opened the locker, a piece of paper fell to the floor. Rush Jackson take it. The young man didn't remember that he had slipped a piece of paper folded neatly in his locker door. Then he would have unfolded the paper, her twin brother had called him to go to class.

 

 

 

Class already crowded when the twins were in there. Teachers who teach first lesson this day has not come to class, the new class will begin 20 minutes. Mark and Jackson immediately seat each. Once seated, Mark immediately took his cell phone and fiddling with something that only God knows. While Jackson issued a sheet of paper which he had found in his locker from his pocket.

 

He opened the folded paper slowly, and saw the few lines are very neat. For Jackson, he was a little less understood each lines indicated. But there is one phrase that best he understood. Approximately sentence stated that the sender of the letter asked him to  on the dance party next week.

 

'Wait, next week? next week there was dance party?'

 

"Mark, next week we have dance party?" Jackson whispered softly to his twin brother at his side.

 

"Of course....you hear Mrs. Suzy when we are punished yesterday?" Mark back, answered with a shake of his brother's head. "Yesterday, Mrs. Suzy stated that next week she will host a dance party for us, third grader. But it was not posted at the school."

 

"Ah ... so ..." he murmured as he nodded his head pins Jackson understand.

 

Curious with paper held Jackson, Mark was seized suddenly and immediately read it. After that, the young man red lovers smile.

 

"Jeez, Jack! You never told me you had a secret admirer!" Mark chuckle.

 

"Secret admirer? No, the person just asked me to the party together. And I also get a paper that was in my locker," said Jackson.

 

"You know who you think this person wrote this?" Mark asked, handing the paper to his brother, the boy answered shake of his head. "Definitely the person who wrote this also sentenced Mrs. Suzy yesterday afternoon! You see, she just said about the party at the time we are punished!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter