001

Do You Love Me

What do you do when you just woke up from a loud and high pitched screaming? Yeah, you startled and immediately wake up, right? But, this 24 years old male still under his blanket, refuse to get up. He even threw his pillows towards the door to make the other stop screaming but he didn't stop.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuung! Get up! Ireohnaaaa! Today you have meeting with appa- YAH!" Sunyoul get angry when one of the pillows hit his cute face. His face turned red. He walked to his hyungs and grabbed the blanket and threw it away. "HYUUUUNG! WAKE UP!" he screamed beside his hyung's ears. "Yah! do you want to make me deaf?" the sleepy one asked as he opened left eye. "It's irritating!"

"Then, wake up! I'm tired to wake you up every morning!" Sunyoul started to sulk. Byunghun who satisfied looking at Sunyoul's face laughed and woke up. Then, he ruffled his brother's hair. "Yah, stop sulking. You look ugly. Thanks for waking me up, bunny." Byunghun pinched Sunyoul cheeks before going to the bathroom to get ready leaving Sunyoul hissing in pain.

 

 

 

"Wooseok-ahhh, ppali! I have to go to office after send you to your college." Chanhee said as he fixed his tie. "Neh hyung. I am ready. Let's go now." After lock the door, both of them went to the apartment's parking lot. It is actually Chanhee's apartment. Both Chanhee and Wooseok (or he more prefered to called Wooshin) lived temporarily in Japan.

"Wooshin-ah, I will pick you up at 4, okay? After that we will go to the supermarket first before going back home."

"Neh, arasso. My class finished at 2 but I got soccer practice. So it is okay for you to pick me up at 4. So, hyung. Has anyone harassed you again at the office?" Wooshin asked with an angel smile plastered on his face.

"Tch, Don't use that smile on you face, Wooshin-ah. By the way, thank you for your help last week. Now, I can do my job properly." Chanhee said with smiling. "Nah, it's nothing. I just threat them a bit and they already scared? Oh my God. How am I going to let you date with those guys then, hyung?" Wooshin dramatically sigh while put his back of hand on his forehead. Chanhee's face turned red. Wooshin practically saying that he was the girl in the relationship. How dare he! "Yah! I am not a girl you brat!"

 

 

 

They reached Wooshin's college. After sending him off, Chanhee drove to his office. Today, the heir of the Lee Group company will come and will be introduced to the staffs.

"Good morning, Chanhee-ah." the receptionist girl at the ground floor greeted him with a smile. "Ah, good morning too, Dahee-ah."

"Well, you better hurry up because the meeting will just begin in 10 minutes. The CEO already searching for his beloved worker just now." Dahee giggled. Chanhee laughed too. "I am not his beloved worker, Dahee-ah. Anyway, I will go first. Remember what I told you? If there are anyone who sent me flowers you just return it back or if you want, you can keep it. Okay, bye. See you soon!"

He hummed some songs on his way to the CEO's floor since the meeting will be held there. He stopped in the middle of his way to the meeting room when he accidentally saw someone familiar standing close to his manager. 'Is he a new worker? OMG! What if he recognised me?!' Chanhee's head filled with the thoughts that keep him more nervous.

"Ah, good morning Manager Kim, Manager Song and Team Leader Min! Let's go inside together." the three of them were shocked when Chanhee greeted them. It is not an usual thing, but it is definitely worth it. Now, the smaller man among the other 3 mens tried his best to hide himself by walking in the middle of them while talking about works.

The meeting begun as the CEO himself started the meeting. Then he introduced the heir. "Let me introduce to you the heir of Lee Group company, Lee Byunghun. Come here, son." All of them searched for the said boy at the front row but thy didn't expect the Byunghun guy will sat at the last row, mixing himself with the normal workers.

Byunghun stood up and walked casually to his appa. Everyone clapped as welcoming him except for one person... Lee Chanhee.