-Final-

Warmth

Word count: 306

 

Sowon always looks out for her members, one especially. 

Not Sinb and Yerin, the troublemakers. Whom Sowon had to keep a different kind of look out for. 

Nor Yuju or Umji whom both played around quite a bit.

But Eunha, the petite and adorably child-like girl. 

 

***

 

Eunha whom adorably always cligged the the eldest member. Sowon who endlessly welcomed the younger. Always lending a lap to rest on and a back to carry the smaller woman on.

 They're not sure how or when it began. But it did and somehow since then their relationship only seemed to grow and develop more. Shamelessly sharing the same bed and holding hands. Hugging and backhugging. Kissing and teasing. 

All to collect warmth. Love that filled them both so much they almost exploded.

In joy.

In starstruck love. 

 

***

 

Luckily the members didn't mind. Rather they found it kind of amusing. Because the two girls had such a huge height gap so Sowon almost had to kneel while Eunha stood on the tip of her toes for their lips to connect. 

Not to mention their contrasting charms. Sowon's mature beauty and behaviour while Eunha had a rather childish cuteness and ways of being. 

Though, somehow they seemed to fit perfectly. Like pieces of a puzzle. Almost like a mirrored reflection of themselves but different. 

 

***

 

Eunha shivers as she steps out of the company bus, she is the first member out and so there is no one she can cling to for warmth. 

While she greets the fans with shaking limbs she feels a blanket being wrapped around her and the familar tall leader hugging her from behind. 

"you're shaking like a leaf" Sowon wispers through her smile. Eunha looks at Sowon and smiles to herself. 

Sowon knows when Eunha needs her the most, she thinks.