How did i become a new trainee ?? (Jo HyeMin) or Chapter 1

New Girl Group[GQ][Closed]-i changed the name of the group

How did I become a new trainee ??

I will start with JO hyemin with is me..

Jo hyemin POV:

Now is the time to go for dance lesson~ Woohoo~I love Dance classes~Wait who are you (A/N Me ?? I am your author) *tilts head* Aish nevermind , i don't get why are you here but nevermind , nothing can spoil my mood here~I walked out of the school to find the same limo who always waits outside for me~

Wow , how can this be here everyday~But nevermind~Let's just go and off i got to dance class~~I went into the limo and was greeted by my driver------Kai:"Good afternoon Miss , we are going to your dance class now right ?" , "Yes kai and dont call me miss anymore , call me NOONA , how many times must i tell you N-O-O-N-A , now say it ." , "no--o-on- , aish nevermind miss, let's just go okay , or you will be late ..." , "Aish okay~*mumbles*Chincha , just a word noona also cannot say" He drove and went to Thenewmusic dancing cental (make up ^^) I went into the dance centre and was greeted by my dance instuctor , a Singaporean------Xavier. "Hey , HyeMin , let's go already ." , "NEH~" We practised Neverland by U-kiss for 3 hours and i mastered it in one day !!! A NEW RECORD!!! I went to the changing room to change into a new costume because i was sweating like HELL~

Okay , now off i go home~I went into the limo and went home. When i walked into the mansion , i was greeted by my usual maids and waiters . I went to the living room to find my two precious brothers , Jo kwangmin and Jo Youngmin , yes we are triplets . "HYEMIN!!!!" They ran to me and pounced on me."Yah , Yah , i am wearing a dress!!!" They stood up and blushed , when i looked down , my blue was reavling~ "AHHHHH~" I jumped up and hide my and hiding my embarssment."Hey , hyemin , hehe , it is fine , hehe"They said . I looked up and quickly forgotten the incident just now and rush towards them and hugged them till they cannot breath :"Hy-emi-n , ca-nn-ot- -b-re-at-ch" I let go and scarch my head . "Sorry , i just missed you , keke " , "You miss us , WE JUST SAW EACH OTHER IN THE MORNING~" , "can't i miss you?" , they shook their head . I chuckled , my brothers are always soooo cute~ "Hey oppa, i am tired , i am going to sleep okay ??" They nodded their head and they went to their room too. 

When i went in to the room , i immediately went to on my Mac Book

The only reason because i on my mac is because my best friend Roxi just told me if i post amazing singing and dancing skills in my youtube account , i can be famous , i have always wanted to be famous~

Flashback~

"Hey Hyemin~"

"Yo Roxi , why are you calling me ??"

"Ohh...I wanted ask you , heard you wanted to be famous right ?"

"Yup , why ?"

"I heard a way to get famous..."

"WHAT IS IT ??!!!!"

"Chill man , chill"

"okay , tell me !!!"

"they say , if you post funny or impressive dance movement on Youtube , it will go Global and BOOMMM , the whole world knows you"

"Really , seems like a great idea~"

Flashback ends~

 

I type a few MV's and i started to make a dance. 

After like a few hundreds time of practising , i ask Youngmin to help me tape the whole dance~Then i started to dance letting out my feelings to dancing and singing out . When we post on Youtube , we were very nervous to see what is the reactions.

The next day :

I woke up and immediately went to on my mac book~ I saw my video , when i looked down , the views were :"1000.000 milions of views" I shouted L:"OMG~" They ran in and have the same expresstion when i first saw it , "OMG , hyemin , you did it you got 1000.000 milions of views~" , I was elated but went to school , i was reallly daydreaming ;"JO HYEMIN CAN YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION ??"I snapped back into reality and answered her questions , when the teacher turned her back to us , Roxi asked :"You have been daydreaming for the past few periods , you okay ??" , I nodded my head :"My video , i got 1000.000 millions view!!!" , "really , great job !!!!" Then we contiuned to listen to what the teacher was teaching.

Meanwhile~

Lee Soo Man POV :

I seriously need a group to debut now, but i just couldn't find one of the outstanding one~I throw the file away , let me find trainees first~ typing :"www.youtube.com" enter. This is too bori- wait , what is this :"Hey , my name is Jo HyeMin , i am from Seoul , korea , i like dancing and wish to show everyone in the whole wide world :D I am going to dance a remix of Oh yeah by MBLAQ and It's War MBLAQ , enjoy :D" Her dancing is Great !!! Her singing too!! Looks like i found the right person~ I pressed the button to call Miss Lee :"Miss Lee please come in for a while~"

Back to School~(After school)

I went out of the school with Roxi , she went first because her father was there already . I was now waiting alone for my limo. Then suddenly , a man in blac suit came to me , i was shocked and step back :"Don't be worry little girl , my boss wants to see you , come with me" I was stunned and didn't know what to do , i looked at the direction he was pointing , it was surrounded by five bodyguards , all staring at me . I was timid and shy , so i followed them. He told me to go into the car , i followed what he said . When i got in , the first one i saw was a man around 30-40's looking at me smiling , i thought he was going to me so when i was getting ready to run , he hold me back saying :" Hey , HyeMin ,I am Lee Soo Man , the chairman of SM entertainment , not a ." I frozed , how can he know my name , he stalked me ??? i turned around :"W-hy are y-ou as-kin m-e to c-om-e into the ca-r ?" He chuckled , I looked at him confused :"I just want to ask you something HyeMin ..." , "Yeah..." , "I am going to say it once only , do you want to join SM entertainment ?? " I was forzen there , what did he say , SM entertainment ??!!! "How did you know i am qulifated to join SM ??" He than took out his laptop from nowhere and showed me my video i was dancing and singing :"Because of this , it is made World Wide and everyone knows you now." I opened my mouth to say something , but i was too shocked , WORLD WIDE , EVEN THE CHAIRMAN KNOWS , WOW~"So you want to join or not ??" I hesisated and said :"I must ask my parents first , give me your phone number and i will call you back." He handed me a name card ,"remember to call me" I nodded my head and went out of the car , the bodyguards all went into the car and drove off , while i was looking at them disappearing from my sight , I thought :"WTF JUST HAPPENED ??"

 

Hope you like it , next teaser is Next week:D 

I made a new fanfic~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130748/loving-the-wrong-person-donghae

SUBSCRIBE OR I KILL YOU !!! JKJK :D