four.

My love, my obsession.

If you see thick green letters it means they are clickable! to have more imagination! ^^ <3 


"God dammnit... Where could that rotten child be?!" Your mother cursed and slammed her hand on the dinner table. "It's been 5 days!! She's so ungreatful and now... running away?! Oh well... She wasn't any use anyway." Your mother said and looked outside but deep down your mother was also worried. "Calm down baby, come on. We gotta go to work or else we'll get a scolding for being late." Your farther calmed your mother down. Your farther was more of the softer side and would just ignore what your mother said and would open a little case of you missing but without the help of your mother, why would it be use? 

"Alright then.. She'll better be home then. Aish, kids these days..." Your mom said and putted on her heels, heading to work with your farther. 
                                                                                            

"Come to think of it Taeyong, Your car is black too..." Mark said and looked at Taeyong's car. "Yeah so?!" Taeyong barked at him. "N-nothing!" Mark backed away. "Geez dude chill, he was just joking! Why are you so edgy today?" Taeil asked who stepped inside Taeyong's car. "Probably didn't have breakfast today heh." Yuta teased and stepped inside the car. "Wow guys, that would be weird even to Taeyong okay? You should know." Ten replied and laughed. 

"Whatever. Where do you guys wanna hangout?" Taeyong asked and started his engine. "Wherever we can bro! Oh wait.. Let's go to that new frozen yoghurt place downtown!" Jaehyun said excited. "AGAIN?!" All the boys said as Taeyong faceplamed. "Dude are you freaking kidding me?! This is the 7th time we go there." Yuta said annoyed and looked outside as Taeyong already drove off.  "Yeah, how dare you even call it 'new'?" Mark 'helped' while laughing. 

"Ya'll can not deny that they're frozen yoghurt and ice cream is delicious!" Jaehyun protested.

This was like.. Taeyong's daily routine, wjen school was done, hanging out with his friends and later driving his friends home and then heading home himself. "Yo bro. When are you going to accept Seulgi hm?" Taeil asked Taeyong teasingly when Taeyong had to stop for a red light. Taeyong almost choked on his own saliva.

"Ooooh.." Taeyong heard some of the boys go, especially Ten."Ikr? The poor girl must be tired  of waiting, her goo goo eyes are getting obvious." Yuta spoke, making the others agree as Taeyong sighed and whished to escape. "If i were you Ten i would not be talking since Wendy is trying to even ask you out on a date." Taeyong tried to make a comeback. "Me? Why me? I thought she had a eye on Johnny." Ten said. 

"Nah men, Johnny is late already for school every single day and i bet he's even late to notice Wendy liking him." Jaehyun said. Boys gossiping? new right? ha. "Why are we even talking about this hm? Let's enjoy our day okay?" Yuta said. "Hey... Taeil started this conversation alright?" Ten said and looked outside. "Dude move your around i am almost sitting on your lap!" Mark and Jaehyun fighted for the spot in the backseat as Taeil & Taeyong were front. And Yuta, Ten, Mark and Jaehyun in the backseat. 

Taeyong was right now focusing on two things. The road and you(Suah). That was when his phone started to ring but coulden't pick up. 
                                                                                           

You blinked as you canceled the call. You tried to call Taeyong, asking him how late he would come home but gave up. "Come on Suah, your a strong girl and can be by yourself!" You told yourself and smiled, looking around. You walked around the house as it was beautiful and incredibly neat, there was a sweet scent luring around but what scared you was that you were all alone in the house in the middle of nowhere. The house was locked from the inside and outside. It felt like prison... And it's certainly not a healthy life style at all. 

But the
living room was beautiful designed. And so was the kitchen, it looked like there was really time taken into it and you really didn't knew taeyong was a wine drinker since there were two bottles of wine. One said strawberry and the other blueberry and there were two wine glasses infront of the two bottles. You don't like strong drinks so wine and alcohol were a strong no no to you.

You quickly shoved the phone into your pyama shorts and made your way around the house to look around. "Did Taeyong made this all by himself..? That can't be.." You talked to yourself as you walked threw the
hallway upstairs. If you when't downstairs you would meet the garage where Taeyong usually parks his car

You arrived upstairs as another
hallway was greeting you. The first door was yours and Taeyong's bedroom but what was the 2nd, 3rd & 4rd? You blinked and opened the 2nd door to see a nice bathroom, there was a bathtub and a toilet to. The 3rd room was well, a individual toilet there was one for men and one for women which made you think, does Taeyong maybe have guests? You knew for sure he had friends but.. do they visit him? The 4rd was a spare room if anyone maybe stayed for the night at him and there was a plasma screen tv too. 

You sighed as you closed the door and stretched yourself. "Time to take a nice relaxing bath." You said and ran into the bathroom, the bathroom had a door linked to the bedroom so you didn't needed to go towards the hallway and then into the bedroom so that was easy and pretty handy.

                                                                                   

"Yo TY! So when are you going to hold the movie night huh?" Johnny asked who meeted up with the boys in the city along with Hansol, Winwin & Kun, the guys were now eating frozen yoghurt and suprise suprise! this was Jaehyun's 5TH frozen yoghurt. Taeyong's eyes widened as he looked at the boys who looked at him for an answer. 

"I uh.. Isn't it Kun's turn to hold it at his home?" He asked and took a scoop of his frozen yoghurt while Kun shaked his head. "Nope! It's your turn now again bro, mine was last week remember?" Kun said. "Ah.. I see..." Taeyong said, he was panicking inside since he thought about you. "Yeah! and then we can stay overnight like we always do! Ow Come on TY! Your house is awesome!" Mark complimented since the Movie night would then be on Friday and that was 1 day ahead. "I was also thinking about inviting some girls you know?" Yuta wiggled his eyebrows.

"Let me guess.. Red Velvet, Twice's Momo, Sana & Tzuyu and Dia's Eunjin & Chaeyeon?" Hansol asked and looked at Yuta. "Hell yeah!" "No!" Taeyong said... The guys looked at him questionable. "My house, my rules, which means no girls." Taeyong said. "Owh come on TY..." "Fine! But if i see any smooches, you guys will be kicked out." The guys all happily cheered. "Man i can't wait to tell this to Seulgi!" Jaehyun said as he received a glare from Taeyong. "We should watch the conjuring 2!" Johnny Suggested. "Well i'm not sure about that Johnny boy." Taeil protested since he wasn't really a fan of horror. 

But now what about you? Taeyong was basically in panic mode especially since his first crush Seulgi will come to the movie night to, he's just 100% sure about it. 


Woohooo!! Hello there guys! I am sooooo sorry for not updating a month! I had it so busy that month with exams and tests! ;; But now i am luckily back and guys what? It's Summer Vacation so expect ALOT of chapters coming up! haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter bye!! Also, who is ready for the 1rst episode of aBout NCT 127?? like omg ;;; i cried at ep. 0 because of TaeYong ;;