001

Music Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"Hana!!! We're finally free!! It's friday!!" Jiyeon screamed of happiness once the bell rang.

I smiled at her and started to pack my books.

-"I know right. Finally we can rest." I said cheerfully as I placed my stuffs in my locker.

-"Should we go to the club in Hongdae? I heard Min Yoongi is the DJ tonight!" 

-"Jiyeon, do you know how many people will be there just to see him? Only to think about it gives me a headache."

-"Hana please! Of course there'll be many people but he's Min Yoongi! The god of music Min Yoongi! The handsome Min Yoongi! When will we have the chance to meet him again?"

I sighed.

-"Fine, let's go. But you buy the drinks!"

-"Deal!"

This is how my long journey started...

We got back to our respective homes and got ready for that famous night in which Min Yoongi would play an important role.

As every student, I liked partying and making myself pretty. That didn't mean I liked getting drunk nor making out with guys. I just wanted to enjoy my life as I wanted now that I could.

I wore my beautiful black short dress and I put some make up on. I put my black high heels and got ready to leave.

-"Do you have a date?" My mom smirked once she saw me out of my room.

-"No, I'm just going out" I winked at her.

My mom was like my best friend. We would always joke around and be there for each other. I really loved my mom so much.

-"See you tomorrow mommy!"

-"Let's see if you get a boyfriend tonight!"

We both laughed and I left home to join Jiyeon in the park near my house.

She was waiting for me with BaekHyun, our friend.

I waved at them and they smiled.

-"Wow you're really pretty!" BaekHyun exclaimed.

-"As always" Jiyeon replied back teasing him.

I thanked him and we got into his car, leaving for the club.

We arrived a few minutes later.

-"Will you be able to go alone? There are many thirsty guys" BaekHyun questioned worringly.

-"We know how to fight" Jiyeon said laughing.

-"Thanks Baek!" I waved at him.

We entered the club and all we saw were people dancing, drinking, kissing. We walked passed many people to the counter to grab something to drink.

-"Long time no see!" Min Jae, the waiter, smile at us.

We smiled back and greeted him.

-"Min Jae oppa! Give me a glass of soju"  A girl said seductively to Min Jae.

-"Oppa? Still so popular, huh?" Jiyeon winked at him.

-"Hey! You know I only love Hana, right Hana?" He winked at him.

-"Yes yes" I scoffed teasingly.

We were chatting and drinking all together when suddenly someone made a special announcement.

-"Welcome to the paradise club! I see many new faces today I guess you all heard about some good-looking guy coming?" 

We laughed at his remark.

-"Well you're right! Tonight we have the famous song-writer Min Yoongi! Let the party begin!"

People clapped and we started anticipating for the arrival of Min Yoongi.

White lights switched on and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter