PAST

UNREQUITED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I admit.

I loved Jiyong for as long as I can remember.

 

Officially, Jiyong and I met when YG – Sajangnim asked me to be Bigbang’s head stylist. I was a rookie making waves in Europe when he decided to recruit me. But I first laid my eyes on him on a Chanel fashion show. Karl was quite taken by him, he liked people who made an effort to dress up and it clearly showed that Jiyong was one of those people.

He was beautiful then... even more so now. He was sporting a slick black hairdo and wearing a women’s pink Chanel blazer that is cut short at the front and long at the back. Paired with rugged denim jeans and black sunglasses…he looked insanely cool, very androgynous and so.. so… hot.

The reporters had a field day when he showed and kept on yelling for him to pose for photos and when he obliged them, he lifted his sunglasses and rest in on top of his head.  Those eyes smoldered. His gaze is so strong and piercing, it you in. I could never forget that moment; the look in his eyes inked into my mind and it shouted SIN. I immediately knew that he was one of those guys that women craved for. The guy every girl chased after. The guy every good girl hopes to change. He was filthy rich. He was multi-talented. He was insanely good looking. He was a heartbreaker.

Women all throughout the night surrounded him. They threw themselves at him desperate to spend the night with him, hoping to catch his eyes. He left with two girls that night, then that was the last I saw of him until I became their stylist.

----------------------------------------------

 

 

3 YEARS AGO

 

 

 

“Where are you? I’ve just landed, I’ll be out by the arrival area in 45 minutes!” I joyfully yelled at Sarah over the phone. She has been anticipating my return to Korean for years now. My job required me to be overseas all the time and I’ve missed her terribly. As soon as I informed her that I will be coming to Korea, she fixed her schedule so she could grab me at the airport. It was always like this since I would usually only be home for a little while then board the plane again in no time. 

“I’m pulling over the parking!” She exclaimed excitedly.

“Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter