My Lovely Scandal

It's Just The Two Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye are sitting on Jong Kook’s lap while feeding him lunch meanwhile Ji Hyo who sit on a bench across them could only roll her eyes. Annoyed by how cheesy the couple in front her.

“Hye yah… Don’t you think you should stop pampering him too much? You know we’re becoming a view for people right now.” Ji Hyo couldn’t hold the annoyance inside her anymore and she could see that Jong Kook is choking on the fruit that Eun Hye feed to him before. It’s true that other student around them is looking at their way since Eun Hye’s action is so eye catching.

“Aigooo Ji Hyo yah… Are you getting jealous? We’ve been waiting for your boyfriend for ages now. If Ji Hoon oppa is here, I believe you will do the same towards him the way I’m doing to Jong Kook oppa right now. Nneh oppa?”

Jong Kook could only smile and nod at his girlfriend meanwhile Ji Hyo just sigh and look at her watch. It’s been an hour since she’s waiting at the college garden with her best friend Eun Hye and her boyfriend.

Ji Hyo and Eun Hye met during their orientation when they start enrolling in this college but taking different course. Both of them also dating their senior from different faculties and somehow by coincidence, both men also friends and they always hang out together or went to double date.

Ji Hyo met Ji Hoon when she was needed to be a model for their senior’s assignment and by coincidence, her boyfriend is the photographer at that time. Meanwhile Eun Hye met Jong Kook through one of her friends and lot of people were saying there are good vibe between them.

Suddenly, Ji Hyo got a text message and she quickly read them. Her face turn sour and she quickly pack her things.

“Wae? He’s not coming?” Eun Hye stop her activity for a while and look at Ji Hyo who’s about to cry.

She just nod fast instead of answering her and get ready to go home. “Chakka mal. Ji Hyo yah! Don’t you have class after this?” Eun Hye already get up from Jong Kook’s lap and hold Ji Hyo’s hand.

“I’m not in the mood for class today. I’ll text my lecture saying I’m not feeling well. Later Eun Hye yah. Jong Kook oppa.” Jong Kook just nod and he wave her goodbye before Eun Hye turn to face him.

“I can’t believe that guy! How can he do that to Ji Hyo? Oppa! You better not treat me like that. Arasso??” She point her long nail at his nose meanwhile Jong Kook could only sweat drop.

“Nneh… Nneh…” But at the end, he just agreed.

Ji Hyo get into her bedroom after locking the door and open her window wide before falling onto her bed. She opens her text message and read again the text from her boyfriend.

‘Forgot to tell you. I have club activity right now. Hope you didn’t wait for me. I’ll come and see you after this.’

She put her phone down and sighs before lying on her chest on the thick soft mattress. Thinking how stupid she is for waiting about an hour to the man who didn’t come at last. She rolled on her back again. Staring at the ceiling before closing her eyes. But then she heard as if someone who just jump in from her window.

She’s living alone in this two storey house and since he already used to sneak in her house like a burglars, Ji Hyo didn’t bother to open her eyes and let him laid on top of her. He hug Ji Hyo and snuggled between her neck.

“Don’t you have club activity?” She hug him back and caressed his hair. The man just nod before hugging her tighter.

“I don’t feel like going. Beside I attend it last week.” He lowers the strap of her shoulder before nibbling on it without leaving marks.

“Then you’re free now?” She playfully rolled his hair with her finger before the man stop her hands and kisses it.

“Nope. Gotta pick Eun Hye from class today and we’re going to the cinema tonight. Wanna join us?” Jong Kook supports his head with his hands and look at Ji Hyo while holding her hands.

“And watch you guys make out there? No thanks. I prefer staying on my bed all night.” She rolled her body on her side before Jong Kook hug her from behind.

“Ah wae? Hmm… Probably I should stay with you then. We can do a lot of things.” This time, its Jong Kook’s turn who plays with her hair. It’s been three months since he always got into her house by the window since he didn’t have her house key and that would be suspicious if Eun Hye or Ji Hoon found it. Only Ji Hoon hold the spare keys of her house.

“ert… Ji Hoon oppa will come tonight… Probably.” He just sigh before putting both his arms behind his head and make it a pillow for him.

They turn silence for minutes before Ji Hyo turn to lay her head on his chest and hug him.

“He’s becoming more and more ignorance towards me. It’s been a years since we’re dating and since that incident three months ago, things becoming awkward between me and him. You think I should break up with him?” He turn to look at Jong Kook who stare at the ceiling. It seems like he’s also thinking.

“Ji Hoon is that type of guy who put everything in his works. As long as he’s satisfied, no one could stop him. And if people do something wrong with his works, he’ll throw his tantrum around. I still don’t know how I can become his friend.” Jong Kook turns to look at Ji Hyo while the girl could only hug him in silence.  He caress her back and the girl slowly dozed off.

Flashback Three Months Ago

Ji Hoon smash his camera on the ground and look at Ji Hyo with anger.

“Didn’t I told you that you’re the one who should be responsible?! Why did you order Eun Hye around and put all the works on her? Just look what you’ve done!” Ji Hyo stood in silence in front him and holding her tears meanwhile Eun Hye was standing a bit far for them.

“Ji Hoon oppa… I’m the one who offered her to bring the camera. Mianhae. It’s my entire fault. I accidentally trip and broke it.” Ji Hyo supposed to bring his camera back from the shop since he just fixed it and at the same time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter