Epilogue: All This And More

Eyes, Nose, Lips

"Come on in." Jiyong stepped aside and let the couple into his penthouse apartment, the one that took the whole of the top floor and was enough to house a family of eight comfortably. "Boys! Come say hello!"

Yongbae couldn't help but giggle at her smile. "Come on. Want something to drink?"

"You just help yourself to his kitchen?" She laughed.

"We're known each other since we were nine. I would like to think I'm entitled."

Jiyong's head stuck around the corner and he winked. "Bae's a brother. He doesn't need my permission."

"Like Hyori, then."

Yongbae coloured at her mention, very clearly remembering the incident. "Yeah. A lot like Hyori, except he doesn't have a key into my apartment."

JIyong shrugged." Your loss, midget." He disppeared back into the living area. 

Yognbae rolled his eyes before handing her a glass.

"What is it?"

"Sake from Japan." He answered. "Jiyong always brings back at least two bottles everytime we tour there."

Her brow furrowed. "But you guys are there at least once every two months."

"Yeah." His grin got savage. "Yeah. This is his favourite brand, too, so drink up."

She swirled it a little. "Are you sure? Is it expensive?"

Yongbae's smile was angellic. "Absolutely."

"Then I don't want it."

Jiyong fluttered into the kitchen from a different direction, took a look at the booze in her hand and bumped her with his hip. "My sake. Nice choice, Bae. You'll like it. Not super strong and pleasant to the taste, like Irish Coffee." He winked and fluttered away again. 

"See? Don't worry about the cost of anything - Jiyong has more money than God."

She was only slightly reassred by that, but drank anyway, letting the strong Japanese alcohol settle her spirits some. 

"C'mon. The guys have been dying to see you since we came back."

She followed him into a sunken down living room and forced herself to calm down when she met Seunghyun's dark gaze.

"Hey guys."

Seungri spun around from where he'd been seated , black eyebrows jumping up into his white hair. "Hello there, honey."

She blinked. "Hi."

"What's a beautiful thing like you doing with a shortie like Yongbae?"

"She's not as small as she looks, I assure you." Youngbae sassed back.

Seungri rolled his eyes as Yongbae sat down on the loveseat. "C'mon, Bae. She's perfect for me."

Daesung cocked her head at him, hair falling in her eyes. "I don't know about that. I think I'm only shorter than Seunghyun."

"Ha! I told you! You're all short!" Seunghyun laughed

Seungri was staring at her. "Bae, isn't that the same shirt that Karl Lagerfield made you for that special Chanel event?"

Yongbae looked like he wanted to sew Seungri's lips shut. "It is my shirt, yeah."

Daesung was abruptly horrified. "What? How much is this worth?"

"Not that much."

She spun around. "What's it worth, Seungri?"

"Five thousand American dollars, at least."

It didn't look like much more than an embroided dress shirt to her and it was worth more than a house. She did the conversion quickly in her head. "You let me walk out of a shirt worth five million won?"

"It looks really good on you. Why would I stop you?"

"Because it's worth more than my life insurance policy!"

"Wow, really?" Seungri commented. 

"Shut up." Yongbae sniped. "Dae, it's not a big deal. He made me six of those shirts just for the one event and gave them to me. I didn't even pay for them."

"That's besides the point! I'm not supposed to be wearing clothing like this!"

"Oh, and who is?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "You're already drinking a six hundred dollar sake."

If she would have had less tact, it was likely she would have thrown the glass. "It's not right!"

Yongbae stood, taking her hands. "Jagiya, the furniture in this room alone could buy your apartment complex. I know you're modest and honestly, it's so refreshing and lovely to be around someone who's so cool with living within their means. But you have to understand something - this is our means. We make this kind of money and this is the way we live. Id on't expect you to get used to it immediately, but you can't bauk every time we give you something just because of its price tag. We don't even look at them when we buy, honestly. You're not taking advantage of anyone, Dae."

She shook her head, almost violently. "That's all well and good, but I'm not worth this kind of luxury."

Yongbae sighed heavily. "Your s alone are worth my entire bank account."

Seungri spit out his drink and Seunghyun's eyes blew open. Jiyong appeared again from around a pillar. 

"Excuse me?" The leader interjected into the silence.

Dae stared at him, horror flushing her skin.

Yongbae coloured too, letting her hands go and rubbing the back of his neck. "Right. You guys are here."

"No no! You don't get to leave us hanging like that! Explain yourself!" Seungri demanded. 

"C'mon, guys, drop it." 

"Look, I've gotten some good s before, not none worth my bank account." Seunghyun responded. 

JIyong leant on the edge of the couch. "Can't say I have, either, Bae."

Daesung groaned, hiding her face in her hands. "I have an oral fixation."

There was a long period of silence before Seungri spoke. 

"I'm dreaming. I have to be."

The couple stared at him, vaguely concerned. "Huh?"

"Yongbae, have you looked at her? She's got lips like that, in the first place and to follow up ont hat, she's got an oral fixation."

Yongbae looked like a dog, head tilted to the side and brown eyes innocently confused. "What's your point?"

"People like her just don't exist. She's a perfect storm and some righteous-" The singer stopped mid-rant, arms dramatically splayed around him. "That's it, isn't it?"

"Maknae, make sense." Seunghyun rumbled. 

"God is real. God is completely and utterly real and he's rewarded Yongbae with Daesung because such a faithful devotee deserves a reward. Like, i knew he was going to get into Heaven, but I would never have imagined that He would have sent down an angel to him there."

Jiyong his lips. "I'm obviously not drunk enough to get in on Riyonce's revelation." He pushed up from the couch. "Let's fix that."


Daesung was laying on Jiyong's couch, one leg up on the couch back, the other foot on the floor, and her head in Yongbae's lap, his hand playing with her hair. 

"So it gets bad, does it?" Seungri asked. 

"Yeah." She replied. "Especially when he's close to me."

"Can you explain what it feels like?" Seunghyun asked. 

She considered the question. "When I can't satisfy it, it feels like my lips are throbbing, like I'm constantly aware of what's in my mouth and how empty it feels. Restless, almost."

Yongbae's head rolled on the back cushion. "To put this into perspective for you guys, when we came back from the MADE fanmeet tour in Japan, I surprised her by coming home early, right? When she came home from work and saw me her apartment the first thing she did was kiss me."

"Okay." Jiyong nodded languidly. "Not unusual."

"Maybe not." Yongbae admitted. "But we kissed for fiften minutes, clothes completely on, not even so much as grinding, just a couple brushes from her thigh and I came in my pants."

Seunghyun choked.

Seungri popped up from the couch like a little target duck. "Really?"

"Yeah. Creamed myself right there like a teenager." Yongbae murmured, fingers tangling in her locks. 

"What happened after that?" Jiyong asked, tossing back another shot. 

"I tore his shirt in half, used the sleeves to bind his hands, pulled off his jeans and cleaned him up." Daesung answered. "I didn't stop until he came again."

"You can come twice in such a shirt period of time? Wow." Seungri collapsed back on the pillows. "No wonder she loves you."

"Actually, he can come three times before he has to stop." Daesung commented. "Twenty minutes and a Gatorade, though, and he can move it."

"What?! You've got to be lying." Seunghyun muttered. "it's not possible."

"And you guys wonder why my legs shake in dance practise after a night with her." Yongbae snarked. "God, it feels like she tried to my soul out of my urethra."

Seungri shook his head. "She has to be God-sent."

"Mmm." Yongbae hummed in agreement. "She's taught me things that I didn't even know you could do outside of because lies all the time, but here we are."

"Oh my God, stop." Seungri moaned, falling back so his head was on Seunghyun's shoulder. 

Daesung shrugged as best she could lying down. "It's not my fault I don't have a gag reflex."

"No, but it is your fault that I almost crashed the car on the way here."

Seungri looked like someone punched him in the throat and Seunghyun was getting redfaced from choking on his wine. Some of Jiyong's vodka had gone up his nose judging by the way his face was scewed up.

"You can't talk so casually about that!" Seungri yelled, recovering. 

Daesung's face scrunched up. "Why not? You haven't had any problem soaking up anything else we've had to say about our life and ing out to that. But this is what you get all dramatic over?"

"No, you can't surprise a guy by telling him you have no gag reflex like that."

Yongbae's eyes narrowed where he was looking at the ceiling. "Seungri, she's my girlfriend. We've been dating for almost a year."

"Yeah, sure, but there's nothing that says she's going to stay your girlfriend."

"I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I'm not interested in you at all, Seungri." Daesung cut in.

Seunghyun barked out a laugh."Ha! Cut the blood off to that , didn't she?"

Seungri sighed. "Yeah."

Yongbae chuckled, petting Daesung almost to sleep. "You can't have her either, Seunghyun."

The eldest pouted. "You get the cutest girlfriend possible by pure happenstance and all I want to do is get her to piggyback me. It's not fair."

"Yeah, well, c'est la vie." 

"I really have to start going to church. Pray as hard as possible." Seungri spoke to the ceiling. "I need me my own Daesung."

"Hmm." Daesung moaned out, rolling over into a more comfortable position on Yongbae's lap. "Good luck with that."


They were sitting in the cafe behind her apartment building where the elderly couple that ran the place and the regulars had since come to know them and got desensitized to Yongbae's prescence. 

Suddenly, there was a CD thrown on the table and Jiyong pulling up a chair. "Here."

The two of them looked at him. "Huh?"

"It's your title track." He threw his sunglasses onto the table and the black bags under his eyes were downright frightening. Daesung could swear the toddler behind her fainted in fear. "And I know you're working on a new album - all lovesong because your girlfriend is amazing. Way to rub it in. But this will be your title track and you will like it because I did not just spend four days locked in the YG building in a studio with an en suite bathroom just so you could turn down this song."

"Ji, I haven't even listened to it yet. And when have I ever turned down something you've written for me?"

"Never, but that's besides the point. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an interview to do where I know the host will ask about you two and try to get me to slam you and I'm gong to shut him down on live television. Also, I think the Seungnhyuns followed me here." He put his glasses back on and stood. "Have a good day."

They sat and stared at each other for a long time before Daesung casually picked up the disc. "Does he do this to you a lot?"

"Constantly." He peered out the window they were sitting beside. "Wanna go back to your apartment and listen to this before the rest of our fanclub shows up to humiliate us?"

"Sure. I got a new trick I'd like to try on your too." She winked.