1. Final

Pieces of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years. For some, an extremely long time, for others, not so much.

 

For Jessica, two years have meant a lifetime. Every piece of what she could call Herself called for the person who have left, for that smile that two years ago was present in her life, and was everything to her.

 

For Jessica, it meant longing, missing*. Those feelings that she most feared.

 

Missing those mornings when she had that annoying company in breakfast. Missing those rainy afternoons, when she would lay on the couch and pisses the other off to sit on the floor and play a song on the guitar for her, while she complained about that short and messy hair, saying it was ridiculous. Missing those nights. The nights where they would go out to parties, or small pubs which had some live music of people nobody knew about. The way she would frown when seeing the other light up a cigarette, and the way she was pulled by the waist while trying to get away of it.

 

Missing that certain name.

 

Missing Sooyoung, and how she would laugh when Jessica was pissed off because of the cigarette. How she would whisper "Just this one" in her ear, and then immediately lean to subtly kiss her on the lips, leading the annoyance away and giving space to the desire of wanting more, which lingered in Jessica's lips.

 

And when she had more, just as she desired.

 

Two years represented by a feeling of emptiness, where the only confirmation she had of her existence was the pain in her chest, was that urge to fly out of that bottomless pit.

 

Jessica would fulfill that wish and have her free flight to a freedom she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter