Fake Date

Fake Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun!"

A tall boy with short black hair came running around the corridor, almost smashing into the friend he was looking for. They could just obviate1 each other because Kyuhyun dropped his books on the ground to catch his friend. A chuckle escaped the tall boy's mouth.

(1. obviate - avoid or prevent (something undesirable))

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," he quickly apologized, a big smile spreading across his face. Those dimples were digging deep into his face. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes slowly, but the smile on the brown-hair guy's face betrayed that he actually liked the behavior of his tall friend very much.

Siwon quickly bent to the ground and quickly gathered all of Kyuhyun's books and handed them back to his friend when straightened his back.

"What's wrong, Siwon?" Kyuhyun asked, as he took his books and making sure nothing was missing.

"I need you help. Would you please do me a favor?" he asked pleadingly, a little out of breath. Kyuhyun rose his eyebrows questioning, signing Siwon to go on and explain why he needed his help.

"Liu and I made a bet-"

Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head as his eyes pierced into his best friend's. Of course, Siwon only wanted his help when he couldn't win a bet with Liu Wen (which was quite often), one of Siwon's friends who seemed to strongly dislike Kyuhyun and vice-versa.

"No, no, no, just listen, Kyuhyun. It was actually quite a good bet," Siwon tried to explain himself, with his hands up in the air, fastly moving. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sighed another time, as he nodded, signing that he could go on.

"You know right, I'm a gay and so does she. So, we made a bet that if I could get one boy to be my date for tonight she would pay the bill of the drinks this week. I've asked around 20 boys to come with me but they all refused me! Could you believe that?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes once more and chuckled. 

"No, of course not, Siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter