chap. 4

FIREFLY

 

 

Title :  FIREFLY

Chapter : 4

Cast : #Ryeowook #Donghae #Kyuhyun

Pair : #HaeWook? / #YeWook?  (dunno)

Genre : #ShounenAi (soft ) #Romance #Friendship

Disclamer : This story is Only MINE.

Warning :  No . ‘C’ on My keyword is in trouble, so if there’s missing typos, pardon me. Bad english.

 

#######################

 

#BUGG

 

The atmosphere at the discotheque suddenly silent. Everyone who has been dancing, silent. And let the music stil heard without their shout. Everyone looking at the two guys.

 

Two pairs of their eyes looked at each other by reflecting their emotion.

Ryeowook glares at the man who dared to hit his friend’s face, Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you doing??” asked Ryeowook, furious.

Donghae take Ryeowook’s hand and intend bringing him out. But Ryeowook throw his hand away.

 

“Go away. Don’t show up!!!”

 

“Ryeo..”

“What are you doing??  Everybody’s looking at us. Let’s go.” Said Hyukjae. He pull Donghae’s hand. But Donghae doesn’t move.

“Donghae, come on.”

“SHUT UP!!” shouted Donghae, making Hyukjae snapped.

Seeing the mad face of Donghae, Hyukjae be quit.

“Follow me.”

Donghae back to reach  Ryeowook’s hand. And now he hold tightly so that Ryeowook can’t let go.

“Donghae, let me go!”

Donghae ignored him.

“Lee Donghae!!”

“Let him go!!” Kyuhyun forced to open the grip.

“He don’t want. What’s your problem, ha? Are you jealous, if I touched him?? Is he yours??”  said Kyu, challenged.

“Damn.”

Donghae intend to hit Kyuhyun again, but Ryeowook shout him.

 

“Stopped Donghae!! He’s my bestfriend.”

“Bestfriend?? Bestfriend treats you like that??”

“Like what?? Like you did to me??”

 

Instantly, his expression changed.  He silent.  Ryeowook’s word remember him what he did to Ryeowook last time. Like what the guy did. Contemptible.

But perhaps, what Donghae did, is more hurt for Ryeowook.

 

That day,, he forced Ryeowook to have with him on their status as friend. Ryeowook must hate him.

 

“leave me, Lee Donghae.” Asked Ryeowook.

Donghae is still in silent. He is angry, when the mind abject wrap his mind. Jealousy being a mist that covered his heart.

Donghae hold Ryeowook’s hands tightly.

 

“You him??” asked Donghae firmly.

His eyes stare at Ryeowook deeply. His heart beat fast waiting the answer. He hope, Ryeowook won’t say ‘yes’.

But,,, by the eyes without a doubt, Ryeowook said,,

“Yeah,, I did.”

 

“KIM RYEOWOOK!!”

“We’re just firend, Lee Donghae. Just friend. you said it by yourself.”

Among the silence of the two hearts, the pure water is flowing in the corner of Donghae’s eyes.

That words hurt his heart. but the words was created by himself. Never thought,,  what did he said would  be boomerang for himself.

Donghae go then. Go quietly. Swallowing the bitterness. The words are like knife that can slicing all of Donghae, his heart even his tongue until he isn’t able to  say  anything more.

But who is left also cry. The tears is flowing in silent. And Kyu immediately hug Ryeowook.

 

##############

 

Donghae walk to his bedroom, fast. He lock himself up, and rage on.

The beauty of Ryeowook can’t he hold anymore. Everything are gone. And leave a hurt.

 

“AAAAAAAAAaaaa!!!! RYEOWOOK!!!!!!”

Donghae shout and slam all objects in his room. He destroy everything, like he destroy his beautiful relationship with Ryeowook.

Yes,, he realize. Realize that all are his fault.

His cowardice makes Ryeowook gone. Because of his selfishness, someone who he loved, got hurt. Donghae feels so sorry.

 

“Donghae, open the door!! You should explain it to me.” Shouted someone outdoor.

 

Should.

The words that has screwed his life up. The word that made him depressed. The words that made him losing Ryeowook.

 

Should.. should.. the man never beg. Always ,, ‘should’

 

Donghae’s emotion peak, instantly. His eyes glare at the door where the voice is coming.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?? TALK!! YOU WANT MY LIFE?? OR MY DEATH??”

Hyukjae snapped by his scream. But Hyukjae no less emotional than Donghae’s emotion.

 

“You really have relation with him?? You lie to me??” Shouted Hyukjae.

“Right. He’s my friend. And I love him.”

 

#plashh

A blow land on his cheek.  Everybody is  silent, just looking at two of them.

 

“It’s not right, is it??” said Hyukjae with the tears that is flowing.

His hands touch Donghae’s cheek. He looks at Donghae, hopefully.

“You still love me. That’s why you beg me coming back. Right??”

“Hyukkie..”

“yeah. Yeah,, let’s forget all. I’ll forgive you. Let’s. We can back together.”

“We can’t Hyukkie. We can’t.”

“Why?? Don’t said that you reaĺly love him. 'Cause I know you well. And  I know how much you love me.”

“BUT YOU NEVER LOVE ME!! You left me. You’re the one who forget me.”

“No.  I never forget you. Sometime,, we can’t help the feeling of our interest to somebody else. Like you do now.”

“I love him.”

“No. No entirely true. You’re just interest on him.

Donghae is still silent.

"Your love is me, Donghae. Don’t be fooled by your own feeling.”

 

“Look!! I’ve talked to HyunA. You can be her dancer. Your dream will come true for known everyone."

Donghae's eyes sparkling. He stare at Hyukjae, on hope what he heard is right.

 

“Are you lie??”

Hyukjae shake his head slowly. His eyes assured Lee Donghae.

 

“I always try to find that way for you. And you know well, why.”

His hand reach Donghae’s hand and he put on his cheek.

 

“’Cause I love you.”

 

 

##################

 

 

 

“mmmpphhh.. muach.. mmpphh akh”

“Akkhh.. shh... ah Ryeo.. stop it.”

Ryeowook ignore him entirely. Still Kyu’s lips without going to stop. He’s very desirous.

 

“mmpphhh,, mmchh..akh..”

“Wookie ah..”

“Mmpphh..”

Ryeowook still ignores him until all stopped After a blow he received.

 

#plash

 

 

Ryeowook silent.

His  consciousness return with the contempt of  himself.

He know, kyu trying get him back from his madness that makes Kyuhyun as his impingement.

That’s sad for both of them.

 

“So sorry honey.”

With the soft touched, he lift Ryeowook’s head to look the beautiful face.

Unfortunately,, His beautiful face is stained with tears.

He embrace him, gentlely. Let Ryeowook cry on his shoulder.

 

“What happend to me?? What’s it, Kyu?? what is it?? Hiks..”

 

Kyu feels what he felt. Of course, because they are one. For him : Ryeowook is his mirror.

Ryeowook’s happiness is his. Ryeowook’s sadness is his.

 

Ryeowook is someone who be so precious. Someone who can make him letting others gone, even he loved.

 

That’s Ryeowook...

A wild flower that wanna he save.

An imperious moon that’s always he admire.

And Kyu wanna be his star that's shining on him.

 

But,, Ryeowook’s not shining on him.

 

##########

 

                  “What are you doing to me, Ryeo??”

                  “I do nothing. But loving you.”

 

That words,, that eyes,,, that face,, this ribs can't prop your sincerity. My tongue just makes the pain of dissapointed.

Sorry,, is a damned word for people like me.

But,,,,

Sorry. Really sorry.

 

 

 

 

Donghae rips the photo of  him with Ryeowook . The tears is dripping when he close his eyes . Hoping the power he has. And hope Ryeowook won't too sad with his decision this time .

Donghae immediately lay down . In the guy's side. A guy who can't he leave.

Hyukjae now fall asleep without any clothes just covered in warm blankets and body of Donghae whose held him.

 

He's your love, Lee Donghae. Your world is  on him.

 

 #################

 

“Huuueeekkk... huek...”

The sound full all of the rooms in Kyu’s house.

“Hyuek.. hhookk...”

 

The guy keeps to spew all the entrails that he ate last night and slightly viscous liquids participate escaped from his mouth .

While the man stand up and chuckled seeing Ryeowook's head that almost fill the hole of closet.

 

 

“Haha how could be you pregnant, honey?? We did it last night. How could be so fast??” said Kyuhyun with his big smile.

 

“Stop talking about stupid things!!” said Ryeowook.

"Ouhh akh.. my head." Moaned him. Holding his head that is sore because too much drink alcohol overnight.

"I'll take medicine."

"No. No need. I'm not sure, It will be medicine. Maybe you will give me drug."

Kyu laugh louder. His friend already know.

His laugh is over later, when the ring of his phone beg him to answer the calling.

“Wait a minute honey.” Said him. Then leaving Ryeowook who set slumpped in the bathroom.

 

“Hello, who is it??”

“Kyuhyun.”

Smile on his face gone suddenly. His heart stop beatting for a while, when the voice heard.

The voice that he know well. The voice that haven’t heard for long time.

 

“Lee Sungmin??”

 

#############

 

“With who you will date??”

“Wanna know?? A’ A’ it’s secret.”

“Ish..”

“Be carefull ok?? Call me if there’s something.”

 

He is always like that. Worrying Ryeowook as his younger brother. Even he know that he is younger. But Kyu always care and sometime Kyu  been so posesive. Ryeowook isn't allowed dating with anyone without his premission.

 

It's a bit strange. But Ryeowook never protest. He always trust what Kyu said. And because of that,, not a few Ryeowook's ex boyfriend didn't like Kyuhyun. Not only, because of their jelousy to Kyuhyun, but also  Because Kyuhyun often bully them until they broke up with Ryeowook soon.

 

Until now Kyu never match with Ryu's boyfriend. He always said ..

" Why are you dating with ugly man?? I'm more handsome and only me who deserve to be your star . " said he with pride .

Ryeo can just smile hearing his statement.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun turn off his phone when he got in front of the caffe. He is silent for a while. Taking breath before he continue to go into the caffe.

He circulate his view. Looking for a cute guy who was ever on his life.

A wave of the hand guide his steps . Along with his feet , memori by memori show up and swarming Kyu heart . The closer , the foot feels heavier. His heart was getting weaker

 

 

" Cho Kyuhyun .. "

He said with a smile that is still unchanged .

Sweetness and light .

 

Lee Sungmin. His boyfriend who had been 3 years with him. A boyfriend who loved him and he loved as well. A boyfriend who always make him be no 1 in his heart. being Kyu the one king.

 

But that’s long time ago.

The beautiful relationship was ended by making everyone wonder. No one knew even Ryeowook. Who know is just Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and God.

 

But the heart is still in love. Until now.

 

###############

 

“Can we go to your house??”

“What for??”

“Just wanna remember?? may I??”

“That will just make all more difficult.”

“There’s something I wanna do.”

 

That request realized by Kyuhyun, even he felt doubt, in first.

And now,, thy both laid their body on the bed. Together staring at the top of Kyuhyun’s bedroom. The top that fulled by pink colors, now changed by blue colors with many star in there.

 

Sungmin smiles bitterly.

Everything has changed. He say inside his heart.

 

The pure water flow among the silence of them. But the tears figure thousand word of sadness out.

 

Felling of sorry.

Everything was missing with nothing.

 

“I’m sorry.” Said Kyuhyun when he saw the tears.

 

Silence was soon over . Shifted by sobbing of Sungmin whom  is still unable to said  anything . Too many words will be useless , because there is no way for them to get back being together .

Kyuhyun hug Sungmin who os still lying on his bed and he whisper a word of apology many times even thousands of times in his heart . But the apology was only increasingly making Sungmin chest tightness .

 

Nothing can help.

 

###############

 

 

Jemari tak henti mengisahkan rindu

Jika mampu kulukis jua goresan luka hatiku

Tapi terlalu abstrak amarahku Hanya membisu

Bisakah kembali pada jalan yang telah berlalu

Tidak

Semua akan tetap semu

Lalu gunakah rindu? Gunakah air mata pilu?

Untuk menangisi hilangnya waktu.

 

 

Fingers do not stop telling about the miss.

But too abstract my anger.

Only silence .

Can we get back the way that has been passed?

No.

All will still pseudo.

Then,,

What is this miss for?

What is the tears for?

To mourn the loss of time ?

 

 

################

 

 

" Becareful on the road . " Said a person who was still standing at the door . With his big smile , he waved to the members of the community .

" Yes. Bye . " Ryeowook exclaimed , as he continued walking

 

He go home with smile in his face.  Very pleasant gathering with young writers. Can mutually share at the same time improve our authorship . The most fun , if we could meet with senior writer . Although it is rare .

 

 

"Where's he??? Why didn't call me??  Definitely having again . Ish. You're always talking about aids but you are always sleeping with not just one man . " said Ryeowook unclear.

 

He then returned indifferently. That's usual.  Kyuhyun likes to have fun with the new man . Especially with tall man  and handsome .

 

 

Beautiful night. star in this place is more beautiful. Because light is not too much illuminate these streets . Also rarely home in the area of ​​rice fields . That's  why Ryeowook like walking on this road .

His step stop . For a moment transfixed , staring at something flying in front of him. Although not as beautiful as a star, but the light is able to attract the attention of Ryeowook . And drove his thoughts to someone

 

Are you lost ??? Firefly ??

Thee firefly is alone. Fly to there and here like looking for his friend or,, dunno. Maybe he just want to stop by and enjoy a beautiful new place . Then,, he will fly again. Wherever he want.

 

It led to the emotional mind .

Ryeowook remember , and still so attached , when Donghae took him to the river at night. Ryeo made amazed by the beauty that makes as if being in paradise . Made him speechless. He is sure , it's the most beautiful thing someone has ever done for him.

Thousands of Fireflies dance in front of his eyes. Those eyes is  just sparkled and can close his mouth.

 

"You like romantic things right ?? I think you like this . So I take you here . Look!! the full moon . The star is very bright, isn't it ?? " said Donghae , pointing up to the night sky .

 

“You're not affraid to meet a ghost again??”

"You're cuter than them.  they don't want to compete . " answered he. ridiculous

“stupid."

 

And we passed the night by sleeping together in the grass with a mat he was carrying. Under thousands of stars , moon , dozens of fireflies beautiful dancer and animals other rice field . Not to forget, crickets that's  continue to sound like play music to accompany the beautiful moment

Weird , but impressive.

And we together look at beautiful star that he can not count how many .

"I give up." Said he.

"I ask, how many star in your life, why you count stars in the sky??”

I laugh at his folly. So does he.

" Haha if a star like that , I'm not sure there will be in our lives , " he said.

“Why?? Because we're player??"

He nods.

" We are also man. There is definitely a star in our lives that we can not reach. " said Ryeowook.

 

For a while, Lee Donghae is just silent. Staring at Ryeowook, deeply.

“What?? Why you look at me like that??"

“nothing. Do you know?? I really admire you. You are not a star but you like full moon.   There is a flaw that you cover with your beauty. Proud, soft , light and not at any time I can see you.  You always make me to miss your shine .” said Donghae.

“I mean,,,,if we met earlier . " he was making Ryeowook increasingly do not understand.

"What whould happend if we met earlier??" Asked Ryeowook.

 

Donghae let his eyes keeps staring at him , waiting for a rather long answer he made.Then it was seen Donghae's smile  that  barely visible.

 

Next Seconds  his laughter eliminate the strangeness that begin to arise among them .

"Of course we had long time to be friends. " He said lightly , crush  all of hope .

 

Ryeowook realize, at that time Donghae has tried to refuse the feeling. To make Ryeowook not falling in love with him. But,,  his existence was already an opium. That smile, that laughter, that sight,, everthing that ever Ryeowook seen of Donghae, he miss.

 

 

Ah crazy. Again and again.

Ryeowook keeps thinking about that guy.

He thought maybe Donghae was a star he found, but it turned out ,, he is still firefly.Which will perch  and go. Anytime.

 

Firefly..

ing firefly. cursed Ryeowook.

 

 

 

A flashes of light  grabs his consciousness . He immediately looks toward back , toward the light was coming.

None he see.

 

Ryeo's heart begin beat fast

Ryeo takes the fast pace and then run. Avoiding things that he do not want. As happened lately . Ryeo often got terror . Various kinds of.

And this place is too quiet . Easy for the terrorist to  torture him.

 

 

If It is not.

But the escape must be halted.

 

"Who are you ???" Asked Ryeo without getting the answer from the two guy who is in front of him now.

Ryeowook turns his body, taking another way to run. But somebody else already stand by.

 

Fear, begin he felt.

 

Then...

“mmmmpp. Mmmmmmm!!??”

Ryeowook smothered

 

 

####################

 

08.15 pm

Kyuhyun get up from his bed and sit on the edge. He looks at Sungmin who fall asleep beside him . . His white chest is plastered just like that, with a little sweat after making love,  made ​​him  look y .

Yeah,, they get sleep together. Again. Tonight.

Kyu think this would be the last . As a parting gift from him before Lee Sungmin leaving for Tokyo .

 

 

Then Kyu glance round wall clock that looks like a black crescent moon with a white star in the middle, given by Ryeowook.

The room is decorated by Ryeowook . All are made like as space. Full moon and stars but still left the casual impression .

Well because Ryeowook really like the sky or whatever about outer space. Moreover, he always see himself as a full moon, and Kyuhyun also considers himself as a star for Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun grabs his phone and punch a few buttons . He contacted someone , but several times contacted Ryeowook has not answer.

 

"He should alreadt at home." Said he.

He wear jeans with a bit of a hurry . He worry about his tiny moon. Because of what happened  overnight would bring new terror to Ryeo.

 

Kyuhyun immediately grabs the shirt that's lying on the floor. The hands stop for a while, seeing something in Sungmin's jacket. A dark blue colored card with twinkle.

"What's that??" Asked Kyu.

 

Kyu pick it up and saw the paper cover .

Her eyes round after reading words in the cover.

 

'Wedding invitation'