1/1

Unfaithful

Bambam layed on his and Jackson's bed alone. Jackson wasn't home yet, he was sure. He had a schedule that night. 

Bambam smiled sadly to himself. It had been a while since he and jackson had done anything romantic, forget actally having .

But its alright. Jackson has been really busy recently, so Bambam understands. He just misses it sometimes. 

He stays up till how ever late he could, waiting, but eventually sleep overtook his senses. 

----

The next morning, Bambam woke up alone. 

Again.

He sighed and got up from the bed and into the dining room. 

Jaebum was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, Junior was watching the television, Yugyeom and Youngjae were probably still asleep. 

And Jackson?

Jackson was huddled on the sofa with Mark.

Everytime he sees the two of them together he cant help but feel a timy pinch on his heart. 

He knows it's stupid, Jackson loved him so its stupid of him to doubt it. 

Right?

"Morning guys." He said, as brightly as he could, sitting onto the sofa.

Jackson's head turns to him and he smiles at Bambam. That smile made Bambam's heart melt, it always had.

"Morning Bam" Mark cheered from right next to Jackson, with a smile, showing his perfect teeth which were framed with his perfect lips. Bambam had always admired Mark's good looks. But now days he envyed it rather than admire it. Was Mark always this pretty?

"Jackson, you were working late again last night?" Bambam asked.

"Yeah, I came back pretty late last night. And then Mark and I were talking for a while here on the sofa and ended faling alseep." He chuckled, which Mark joined in.

Why was his heart hurting so much?

"You hungry Bam?" Jaebum asked fro the kitchen. 

Bambam shook his head. He didn't feel like eating.

"You shouldn't skip breakfast, we have a hectic schedule today, you don't know if we'll get lunch." Mark interjected, getting up from beside Jackson, walking over to Bambam, grabbing his hand and leading him to the kitchen, seating him on the dining table and then taking a seat next to him. 

"Jaebum-ah, Bam and me, will love to have some breakfast." shooting another perfect smile to Bambam.

Jackson laughed loudly at Mark from the sofa, and got up too and took a seat next to Mark. 

Next to Mark. Not Bambam. His boyfriend. 

The rest of the morning was spent in waking up the other 2 and getting ready for the day. 

---

Bambam entered the car first and sat in the back seats, silently hoping Jackson would join him there.

However, although Jackson entered right after Bambam, he took one of the front seats, and called out to Mark, "Mark! Sit here."

What was this?

Bambam could see the two of them giggling throughout the entire car ride. Whispering in each other's ears, smiling at each other when one of them was talking. 

What Bambam couldn't see was Jackson entining Mark and his fingers.

----

They had a photoshoot that day, and the photographer decided that he wanted to divided the group in two, the Maknae line and the Hyung line. 

Bambam smiled at Yugyeom and Youngjae before they started the photoshoot.

The three pf them went first and did their best and the photographer seemed pretty happy. Once they were done, Jackson came up to Bambam, put a hand around his shoulders, "You guys were great."

You guys? THEY ARE DATING FRO GOD'S SAKE. 

"Thanks, Um, Jacks, I need to talk to you."

"Sure what's up?"

"Jackson! Come one, we need to start with the hyung line now!" The photographer called out.

"Hold that thought okay? We'll talk later." Jackson said going onto for the shooting. 

"Are 4 people too many for 1 frme? I don't want it to feel crowded."

"Well, you could divided them in two groups. The fans really like JJ Project moments." The manager said.

"And Markson too! I'm pretty sure we are more popular than JJ Project right Mark?" Jackson butted in. 

Mark looked at Bambam when Jackson spoke. A sort of apology written in eyes pretty eyes. 

Bambam looked away. 

"Mark? Mark hyung? Markipoooooooh?" Jackson said wanting Mark's attention.

"Huh? Oh yeah." He smiled slightly at Jackson's cuteness. 

Jackson smiled and wrapped his arma around Mark holdinghim tightly. 

"Oh, you guys are cute together." The photographer pointed out.

Was Jackson ever like this with him? Bambam tried to think and tried to recall any such moments between them. But nothing came to mind. He hated this.

He hated Mark.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: This is a one shot. But I feel like its a little incomplete? should I write more?