Teaser ~

:: Maseol, Academy of Magic ::
OZ5FEnx.png
TEASER
 
 
  Raejin felt nervous now, even though Siho was there with her to make sure she was looked after, she couldn’t help but feel out of place. Why wouldn’t she? Being Muggle-Born as her cousin called it, meant she wasn’t like everyone else. One thing she hated, was the idea of being friendless. “I hope I won’t be an outsider…” They were walking down the street, and Raejin began noticing multiple men and women dressed in similar robes as her coursin, all coming to or from a specific little temple on the side of the road.

“Please Rae, you haven’t even gotten to school yet. You’ll do fine, just be yourself and you’ll get on well.” Siho reassured, putting an arm around the ten year old. A man wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase as he spoke into an earpiece, flicked a cigarette bud at the temple as he walked passed it, seemingly not noticing the people entering or exiting it. The bud hit the wall and fell into a flower pot bellow.

“Why would he do that?” Raejin looked up, and her cousin could see the heart of the flower lover in her break for a moment. He smiled and patted her head.

“Because, he doesn’t see what we see.”

 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — Heyo!! Long time no see! I wanted to update earlier but I have been busy with school and preparing for finals, but I decided to treat everyone’s to a little teaser! I will update during the summer because I won’t be busy, so please do look forward to it! Also I’m also excited to read all your guys’s relationship apps. Anyway, love all of you!